Baboon on the loose? Girl starts false frenzy

Aug 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inside Bay Area

Police in the St. Louis suburb of Florissant spent a big part of the day looking for a baboon on the loose.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of136
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 09

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The girl did a public service in exposing how cretinous the US population is:

"A woman scattered potato chips on the ground and made monkey sounds to try and lure the primate."

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2010
 
If it's not a kid in a run away balloon, it's a hairy baboon!Does anyone know how to tell the truth?
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2010
 
HAIRY wrote:
If it's not a kid in a run away balloon, it's a hairy baboon!Does anyone know how to tell the truth?
I do.
Though I gotta admit I can still lie my ass off from time to time!

"Have I gained weight, honey?"

"No Sweetheart, you look wonderful."

“Who's got the hooch?”

Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

HAIRY wrote:
If it's not a kid in a run away balloon, it's a hairy baboon!Does anyone know how to tell the truth?
If they are our future leaders we just might be in trouble!

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2010
 
The Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
Though I gotta admit I can still lie my ass off from time to time!
"Have I gained weight, honey?"
"No Sweetheart, you look wonderful."
I think that's called the 5th amendment?

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

DixieHound wrote:
<quoted text>If they are our future leaders we just might be in trouble!
I think we're already in trouble.

“Who's got the hooch?”

Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2010
 
HAIRY wrote:
<quoted text>I think we're already in trouble.
Well, you got a point there!
Finepix

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Baboon on the loose - OBAMA!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2010
 
Baboon search frenzy. Saint Louis. Potato chips. Net-toting citizen. The series of tubes known as the Interwebs. This story has it all.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2010
 
The Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
Though I gotta admit I can still lie my ass off from time to time!
"Have I gained weight, honey?"
"No Sweetheart, you look wonderful."
That's not lying YOUR ass off, that's lying HER ass off!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kinda like some one who thinks there is a bright side to death or Penneys deals in pampers

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They might try looking in Wasila, Alaska.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

St. Louis...baboon...no comment!

“Somebody took my name - Hello”

Since: Aug 10

Being chased by an icon troll!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"You don't judge people who do stuff like that"?

Uh, Yeah you do. She is an idiot. She was 14 and she knew right from wrong. She or her parents who are responsible for her should have to pay back the money wasted looking for the animal that didn't exist. Maybe a little time in a detention center with no cell phones or internet would be a good thing for her.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Simba the brave Lion wrote:
"You don't judge people who do stuff like that"?
Uh, Yeah you do. She is an idiot. She was 14 and she knew right from wrong. She or her parents who are responsible for her should have to pay back the money wasted looking for the animal that didn't exist. Maybe a little time in a detention center with no cell phones or internet would be a good thing for her.
oh the tears are flowing for your [that you don't even know you did] funny , omg in a detention center , a kddie jail , in a cell without a cell phone

how about she gets to clean cages at the zoo on week/ends
Petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 23, 2010
 
These Obama jokes are going way to far, but then again Ripofflicans are Racist.
So What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Are they sure it's not Petro the Baboon on the loose?
So What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 23, 2010
 
Wait, I meant to say Petro the Baboso on the loose.
was it obama

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 23, 2010
 
Another chango on the loose.
Petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 23, 2010
 
So What wrote:
Are they sure it's not Petro the Baboon on the loose?
No Im pretty sure it they didn't mean Petro. What are a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of136
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••