If you ancestor came out of Africa 20...

If you ancestor came out of Africa 200,000 years ago then you'r screwed

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#1 Dec 2, 2012
If you ancestor came out of Africa 200,000 years ago then you pretty much srcewed
If you ancestors came out of Africa more than 200,000 years don’t matter if you are white or black or any other color. you are pretty screwed because you ancestor are going to phased out! And I am tired of Homonids from the Chimpanzee in Africa trying try to expose Homonid of the Gorilla in Asia with their viruses in order to find a cure for their viruses problems. We suffer for more 200,000 years the near annihilation of our Asiatic race and you it your turn. White people who ancestors came from Africa 200,000 years are not excluded.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Every human alive (on the entire planet)
can trace their roots right to the continent
of Africa.
Including you.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Some people never learn Arctic...

Level 9

Powellton WV

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Huh....I thought it was common knowledge.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#5 Dec 2, 2012
arctic wrote:
of Africa.
Including you.
With all this racial interbreeding, someday everyone in the world will look like President Obama- and things will have come full circle.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#6 Dec 2, 2012
arctic wrote:
Huh....I thought it was common knowledge.
Only to those with some common sense :)

Level 9

Powellton WV

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all this racial interbreeding, someday everyone in the world will look like President Obama- and things will have come full circle.

Why would we worry about that? lol

Since we all started out the same color:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#9 Dec 2, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we worry about that? lol
Since we all started out the same color:)
lol
I just hope my great, great, great, great grandaughter's ears don't stick out like that.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I just hope my great, great, great, great grandaughter's ears don't stick out like that.
Plastic surgery works wonders, lol. Obama has other things going for him - intelligence. Unfortunately, politicians are becoming watered down and whomever we vote for, it doesn't seem to change matters much, but one is always a bit worse than the other. As for future generations, let's hope that Earth survives that long and that humans, however they may evolve, don't become total savages. But why worry, we won't be around; unless you believe in reincarnation.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#11 Dec 2, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Plastic surgery works wonders, lol. Obama has other things going for him - intelligence. Unfortunately, politicians are becoming watered down and whomever we vote for, it doesn't seem to change matters much, but one is always a bit worse than the other. As for future generations, let's hope that Earth survives that long and that humans, however they may evolve, don't become total savages. But why worry, we won't be around; unless you believe in reincarnation.
I was going for shallow, and you went deep. lol
Didn't someone, once, suggest there should be a philosopher King?
If the choice was a politician, a businessman (or woman), a lawyer (lol- Constitutional Law?), a military leader, or a philosopher- which would be better?
Correct answer for a 60's liberal now.....
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going for shallow, and you went deep. lol
Didn't someone, once, suggest there should be a philosopher King?
If the choice was a politician, a businessman (or woman), a lawyer (lol- Constitutional Law?), a military leader, or a philosopher- which would be better?
Correct answer for a 60's liberal now.....
I'm not as liberal as you might think.

Just the same, there are many people struggling out there who don't fit the category above, although there are also those who take advantage of the system and these are the people that should be targeted. As for leadership, I pick the one who I feel cares more about average American citizens, our rights and our freedoms. I'm also not an advocate of war, unless an attack is imminent, than we have no choice.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#13 Dec 2, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not as liberal as you might think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DL-a-r7iJIUXX
Just the same, there are many people struggling out there who don't fit the category above, although there are also those who take advantage of the system and these are the people that should be targeted. As for leadership, I pick the one who I feel cares more about average American citizens, our rights and our freedoms. I'm also not an advocate of war, unless an attack is imminent, than we have no choice.
What a video! Yeah, that is a BIG problem. How did it happen? Who caused it? My son brought one cat home, and my wife would feed it and leave food out. Pretty soon the neighbor cat was living here most of the time. Now, she's trying to only feed those two because there were getting to be about 5 coming around for free hand-outs! So far, as near as I can tell, the Republicans have been handing out the cat food as much as the Democrats. I hope they have some secret reason, like more for the military or something??? Idiocracy is happening!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You brought up so many topics.
The world is getting smaller, things are going global, soon there might just be one leader. What kind of person should that be?
Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#14 Dec 2, 2012
arctic wrote:
of Africa.
Including you.
That is the big lie every told. If the did come from Africa they did not all come from Chimpanzee or Half World would be dying of AIDs and the Other half secretly is not. So all people come If is a Myth. Some came from Africa the other came from Sundarland that connect Southeast Asia, New Guinea,Philippines and Australia. The were other part mankind came from and the Africans both black and white don't want to talk about?
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a video! Yeah, that is a BIG problem. How did it happen? Who caused it? My son brought one cat home, and my wife would feed it and leave food out. Pretty soon the neighbor cat was living here most of the time. Now, she's trying to only feed those two because there were getting to be about 5 coming around for free hand-outs! So far, as near as I can tell, the Republicans have been handing out the cat food as much as the Democrats. I hope they have some secret reason, like more for the military or something??? Idiocracy is happening!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =icmRCixQrx8XX
You brought up so many topics.
The world is getting smaller, things are going global, soon there might just be one leader. What kind of person should that be?
Well, I love babies, but I certainly couldn't afford anymore than the one I had. I can't afford to support other people's babies either. Now as for the kitties, I have a stray that hangs around my house and the neighbor's. We both feed him, although I'm not sure he is being sheltered. He seems very cold and uncomfortable at times. I can't imagine not having him around anymore so I'm in the process of providing a little house of his own. It's not the poor cat's fault that someone didn't care enough to protect him and give him a good home. I have noticed that once in a while, another cat will try to home in on his "territory", but just like a cat, he does what he can to send the other cat on his way. That means periodic sprays of cat urine on my property, but he seems to know enough not to do it near the house. Kind of like not biting the hand that feeds you I suppose. He doesn't eat much though. The biggest moochers are the squirrels. There's one who lives in one of my trees and he's almost as fat as a house cat. I do throw out shelled nuts from time to time and a few peanuts in the shell. He's such a greedy little thing - chases the other squirrels away. Lol, that's why he's so fat. The squirrels know how to get to the food. They are almost constantly climbing the fence, jump up on the neighbor's tree branch, and then raid his bird feeders, lol. I can always tell when that happens because the birds all make a fuss, lol.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#16 Dec 2, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I love babies, but I certainly couldn't afford anymore than the one I had. I can't afford to support other people's babies either. Now as for the kitties, I have a stray that hangs around my house and the neighbor's. We both feed him, although I'm not sure he is being sheltered. He seems very cold and uncomfortable at times. I can't imagine not having him around anymore so I'm in the process of providing a little house of his own. It's not the poor cat's fault that someone didn't care enough to protect him and give him a good home. I have noticed that once in a while, another cat will try to home in on his "territory", but just like a cat, he does what he can to send the other cat on his way. That means periodic sprays of cat urine on my property, but he seems to know enough not to do it near the house. Kind of like not biting the hand that feeds you I suppose. He doesn't eat much though. The biggest moochers are the squirrels. There's one who lives in one of my trees and he's almost as fat as a house cat. I do throw out shelled nuts from time to time and a few peanuts in the shell. He's such a greedy little thing - chases the other squirrels away. Lol, that's why he's so fat. The squirrels know how to get to the food. They are almost constantly climbing the fence, jump up on the neighbor's tree branch, and then raid his bird feeders, lol. I can always tell when that happens because the birds all make a fuss, lol.
I hope you're not becoming an enable. The squirrels will just lay around all summer getting fat and have trouble the next winter if something happens to you (and the neighbor). Who knows, after a while, you might have racoons and opossums hanging out too!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not becoming an enable. The squirrels will just lay around all summer getting fat and have trouble the next winter if something happens to you (and the neighbor). Who knows, after a while, you might have racoons and opossums hanging out too!
I'm beginning to see more than a few squirrels of late. I have been putting out shelled nuts and peanuts out about twice a week. Yesterday, I saw at least 5 squirrels. I thought about rabies but I guess that's rare. Still, it's probably not a good idea to attract so many squirrels. They can do a lot of damage should they manage to get inside your house or garage. The cat doesn't seem to like the squirrels hanging around, either. I don't think he'd want to chance getting into a scuffle with them. I think squirrels can be fierce when it comes to defending themselves. During the Summer, I have the chipmunks to contend with. Skunks are also attracted to cat food, so I have to be careful about that. I'm like the neighborhood animal welfare agency, I guess. I feed the cat because I don't want him bothering the birds. I'd like to find him a good home. He seems a bit skittish, but he does let me pet him and he has the sweetest heart wrenching meow. The neighbor in back of me is a bird fanatic. He has about 8 feeders hanging from the branches of his dead maple tree! In fact, when hurricane Sandy hit, a huge limb broke off. I'm just grateful that no one in my family was hurt. We've warned him about this dead tree for 6 years. He doesn't care. Even more amazing was that the limb fell in a way that didn't damage our property, all except for a slight dent in the spouting by the garage.

Getting back to hand outs, I know there are people that do take advantage of the system, but there are plenty who don't and need the help they get. I hope this economy gets back on its feet again. People need affordable healthcare and jobs they can count on. That's the problem too. If you cut everyone off, you hurt the people who don't deserve it. I'm for birth control and it wouldn't be such a bad idea to enforce it. Too many unwanted pregnancies and irresponsible parents who aren't held accountable. I could only afford one child during my childbearing years, and I had good sense to understand that unless I could afford it, I would not have another child. Today, they don't give a damn because they know someone else will pay for it.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#18 Dec 2, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to see more than a few squirrels of late. I have been putting out shelled nuts and peanuts out about twice a week. Yesterday, I saw at least 5 squirrels. I thought about rabies but I guess that's rare. Still, it's probably not a good idea to attract so many squirrels. They can do a lot of damage should they manage to get inside your house or garage. The cat doesn't seem to like the squirrels hanging around, either. I don't think he'd want to chance getting into a scuffle with them. I think squirrels can be fierce when it comes to defending themselves. During the Summer, I have the chipmunks to contend with. Skunks are also attracted to cat food, so I have to be careful about that. I'm like the neighborhood animal welfare agency, I guess. I feed the cat because I don't want him bothering the birds. I'd like to find him a good home. He seems a bit skittish, but he does let me pet him and he has the sweetest heart wrenching meow. The neighbor in back of me is a bird fanatic. He has about 8 feeders hanging from the branches of his dead maple tree! In fact, when hurricane Sandy hit, a huge limb broke off. I'm just grateful that no one in my family was hurt. We've warned him about this dead tree for 6 years. He doesn't care. Even more amazing was that the limb fell in a way that didn't damage our property, all except for a slight dent in the spouting by the garage.
Getting back to hand outs, I know there are people that do take advantage of the system, but there are plenty who don't and need the help they get. I hope this economy gets back on its feet again. People need affordable healthcare and jobs they can count on. That's the problem too. If you cut everyone off, you hurt the people who don't deserve it. I'm for birth control and it wouldn't be such a bad idea to enforce it. Too many unwanted pregnancies and irresponsible parents who aren't held accountable. I could only afford one child during my childbearing years, and I had good sense to understand that unless I could afford it, I would not have another child. Today, they don't give a damn because they know someone else will pay for it.
Did you know I meant 'enabler'?
It sure seems like the government is trying to encourage poor people to pop out more babies. Maybe they know something we don't?
It's only about $300,000 to raise ONE today-
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/06/14/cos...
So, if you have 10 that's, WOW! That's a lot of McDonald's checks!
Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the big lie every told. If the did come from Africa they did not all come from Chimpanzee or Half World would be dying of AIDs and the Other half secretly is not. So all people come If is a Myth. Some came from Africa the other came from Sundarland that connect Southeast Asia, New Guinea,Philippines and Australia. The were other part mankind came from and the Africans both black and white don't want to talk about?
B Rh negative is DRB3*0101 came from Amerinds, Gorilla are Gogo*DRB3*0101 and B blood in Homo Erectus came from Gorilla from the Homonids from South America that came to the Himalayas 12,000 years.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roanoke, IN

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fisherman 808" - and he scores!
Hey Fish can I have bigger ears so I can fly too?
Man from Atlantis

Irmo, SC

#21 Dec 3, 2012
B blood type Asians and DR52, DRB3*0101 and DRB1*0802 originate Homo Erectus Homonid in Amerinds.
12,000 years ago after the Clovis Comet hit the Americas 12,900 years ago. They came to Himalayas in 12,000 years with B - Blood type which is Homo Erectus B type, from Gorilla who are B blood type and DRB3*0101 and The 2 disorder it created was Pituitary Dwarfism or GHRH-R or Growth Hormone Release Hormone Receptor Gene found in Amerinds and Jewish Amerinds or pure Jews. The disorder is Acromegaly which is Nephilim or Gigantism

Pituitary Hypoplasia in Patients with a Mutation in the Growth hormone-releasing Hormone Receptor Gene

17q22-q24, 7p15-p14
Dwarfism of Sindh

*Gene map locus 17q22-q24, 7p15-p14
IGHD IB
IGHD1B
Isolated growth hormone deficiency, type IB
[Clinical features: isolated growth hormone deficiency; severe dwarfism; anterior pituitary hypoplasia]
[Inheritance: autosomal recessive]

Gigantism refers to abnormally high linear growth due to excessive action of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) while the epiphyseal growth plates are open during childhood. Acromegaly is the same disorder of IGF-I excess when it occurs after the growth plate cartilage fuses in adulthood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min streetglidehoney 20,679
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Poppyann 37,397
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 11 min streetglidehoney 1,967
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 22,716
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 13 min Lady Politix 16,995
A six word game (Dec '08) 14 min Poppyann 20,864
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min Poppyann 6,283
True False Game (Jun '11) 48 min Poppyann 13,391
What Turns You Off? 48 min Laughing and laug... 75
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 209,699