The Clique Thread, No non-Cliquers al...

“Jack loves to ride”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#27228 Jun 14, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Good morning Dondo and Bex...sorry to hear about your mother Bex :(...<<hugs>>
Good morning again, sweetheart!

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

American right to fly it

#27229 Jun 14, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Good morning Dondo and Bex...sorry to hear about your mother Bex :(...<<hugs>>
Dave, she really died months ago. She was in a lot of pain, may she walk in peace now.
Thanks.

Off to work, you guys be good now, lol.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27230 Jun 14, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
THAT MEANS YOU!!!
Have fun!
I know ... you are a wise woman. You are more intelligent than I in a good number of areas. You also resemble me in a good number of ways as well, sorry to tell ya.

There is a newer thread wondering about the clique. By this here post, it doesn't appear you were actually a part of it, though I'll not assume anything at this point about this freakin' place out here. I've not read much of this very large thread, just parts where I dared peaked in when I was fully away how to read.

You are wise enough to accept my apology and if you are keen you will recall it is my second one I've made to you since I first encountered you, nearly a year ago.

We don't have to be friends ... I don't want you as a foe, nor do I wish to cringe when I see your name or scroll onto you picture. I'll appreciate you regardless, since that's how it works out here. I know it's not real, I get that now; but I gotta tell ya ... as my first online experience outside emails for seven years ... I was CLUELESS.

Do you know ... some don't know the difference between ignorance and stupidity? Would you also agree ... it shouldn't be so painful while we are actually learning.

Peace ... regardless and I do hope you are safe with all your travels and your family is well.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#27231 Jun 14, 2013
peaked! Dang ... I'm always pleased when the trolls correct my English practices ... I'm a travelor and needs to find one way or another to fit in all the places I am sometimes surprised to find myself in.

Peek a boo? That's to the general public and I gotta tell ya,... I've never been so pleased to realize ... some don't know me or even but just notice me out here. We all know how much good and bad that can turn out to be for us. Hahaha

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#27232 Jun 14, 2013
People tell me,... I'm incoherent and they accuse me of being it OFTen. ahhh, sorry.:O

OUT

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27233 Jun 14, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, she really died months ago. She was in a lot of pain, may she walk in peace now.
Thanks.
See what happens when you let work get in the way of social life...geeze

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#27234 Jun 14, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Well now ... are you able to relate,... at how difficult it is to keep things straight around here? I'd been wanting to do anything that ... nevermind. I wanted to wish you condolences (spelling when dictionary ain't near bysucks:O) to you and your loved ones.

May you all do whatever necessary to find peace during this very trying time. Peace

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#27235 Jun 14, 2013
*** Haha, now I know what mean when "they" say, the mods all know me. omgQQdness & Lol*********

<\;~)

#1654 - Cribbage anyone?
:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27236 Jun 14, 2013
Guess i'm not part of the Clique, Oh" well life goes on.

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#27237 Jun 14, 2013
I know I'm not part of the clique. I don't even know what's going on half the time. *chuckle*

Level 5

Location hidden

#27238 Jun 14, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
I know I'm not part of the clique. I don't even know what's going on half the time.*chuckle*
Lol hi FV!!

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#27239 Jun 14, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol hi FV!!
Hey there David! How're you doing?

Level 5

Location hidden

#27240 Jun 14, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there David! How're you doing?
Hanging in there. lol hope you are doing good.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27241 Jun 14, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
oh.

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

American right to fly it

#27242 Jun 15, 2013
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> oh.
I understand your other post now.
She physically died last Monday, but she had been kept on a lot of pain meds these last few months, morphine mostly.
She spent most of the time sleeping even when I was there.

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

American right to fly it

#27244 Jun 15, 2013
Sam Iam wrote:
<quoted text>And you dishonor her by lying! Well, that's just great! Truth issues much??
It's not my fault you no understand engresh pretty good.
putz

“Jack loves to ride”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27245 Jun 15, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you no understand engresh pretty good.
putz
I'm LMAO right now! 1098 posts and 429 screen shots plus this one. I hadn't gone back to that blog since they posted his and the others (hagel and Barbie's) real addresses because I thought that had defeated the whole purpose but they explained to me that the lawyer was only representing the one poster and they posted the info so that everyone else had an address to give their lawyers. Oh now, wait for it! Too funny when the chit hits the fan!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#27246 Jun 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm LMAO right now! 1098 posts and 429 screen shots plus this one. I hadn't gone back to that blog since they posted his and the others (hagel and Barbie's) real addresses because I thought that had defeated the whole purpose but they explained to me that the lawyer was only representing the one poster and they posted the info so that everyone else had an address to give their lawyers. Oh now, wait for it! Too funny when the chit hits the fan!
what blog?

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

American right to fly it

#27247 Jun 15, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what blog?
Ole ferretface.
He took info about people from Paris and posted it here and on his blog.
Be glad you left when you did and I was right behind you. Lot's of PI was getting out on topix.
Sad ... you made a place for us to get away from trolls, it just didn't happen like that.

“Jack loves to ride”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27248 Jun 15, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what blog?
There's a blog going round bout that Ferret and his antics. It was created by a lawyer from PA because some woman hired him. I thought it was a joke at first but from what I've been reading, it's not. They have all kinds of screen shots from his trolling using peoples real names to his sexual harassment and also those of his friends. It was sent to me via PM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 6 min Master Gay Centurion 38
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min eleanorigby 56,138
News Cyclist says she and friend injured when jumped... 9 min Obligatory Joke 7
Any thoughts on the gorilla Harambe? 10 min Marlon Perkins 11
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 13 min Hillary Clitton 7,097
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 24 min ZomBah 6,167
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 24 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,421
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Cold Hearted 191,082
More from around the web