~Daily Inspiration~

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#1 Oct 28, 2013
1 Peter 1:6–7 6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ ...

Just call me BETH

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Oh please ! Take your religious contradictions to the religion thread . Btw , how's the hubby you ignore ? Dies he know your here hitting on every Tom Dick and Harry ? Wow I love those religious contradictions . Your such a fool on offbeat. A blithering , desperate fool .

Hey boys if ya want to have fun in PM's PM this nut ! She is so fecking desperate !

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
Oh please ! Take your religious contradictions to the religion thread . Btw , how's the hubby you ignore ? Dies he know your here hitting on every Tom Dick and Harry ? Wow I love those religious contradictions . Your such a fool on offbeat. A blithering , desperate fool .
Hey boys if ya want to have fun in PM's PM this nut ! She is so fecking desperate !
How the hell would you know?? You dont know me... Keep your opinions to your self.. You are sounding like a Fool.. Its sooo obvious! I am not..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Proverbs 13: 19Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to turn away from evil. 20He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will suffer harm. 21Adversity pursues sinners, But the righteous will be rewarded with prosperity.…

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5 Oct 28, 2013
For Laura Beth--->Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Sparky 197,363
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 13 min greymouser 10,881
News Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police 14 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min Old Sam 3,663
News 3 charged for allegedly blowing up turtle 16 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 6
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 16 min Old Sam 146,504
2words into 2new words (May '12) 17 min Old Sam 3,792
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 48 min Skye Towns 19,754
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 50 min Crystal_Clear722 8,821
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Pernicious Snit 59,727
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr LaBeth 20,015
More from around the web