Finger crossing
Alex

Sudbury, Canada

#1 Aug 24, 2014
My friend crosses her fingers a lot she will cross her pinky finger over her ring finger and her ring finger over her middle finger she will cross them while sitting and mostly while walking. Why does she do that

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Alex wrote:
My friend crosses her fingers a lot she will cross her pinky finger over her ring finger and her ring finger over her middle finger she will cross them while sitting and mostly while walking. Why does she do that
Hoping.. A CIRCUS Talent Scout sees her DO her Stuff!!

“Goddess in my own little world”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Maybe a nervous habit like cracking your knuckles? Double jointed perhaps? If you ever see her walking backwards on all fours while descending the stairs, please call an exorcist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 3 min Crazy Jae 4,295
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 6 min quilterqueen 860
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Crazy Jae 18,597
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 8 min Crazy Jae 21,424
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min Crazy Jae 16,827
Word association (Jun '07) 9 min Crazy Jae 7,351
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 22 min quilterqueen 1,542
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min wichita-rick 228,415
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 hr aka Deja Blue 151,123
More from around the web