Alphabetical ways to die
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#7920 Dec 20, 2012
Praying at the mosque when a missile pokes it's nose through the door.
Taffy

Arlington, TX

#7921 Dec 20, 2012
Q- Quarter toss at one of the NFL OT games and I didn't get out of the way fast enough (looking at the butts in uniform) and dang it! I got trampled!(with a smile on my face).
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7922 Dec 20, 2012
oh man, this is messed up. i love it.......

R - Rape. "she just wouldn't shut the EFF up."
Taffy

Arlington, TX

#7923 Dec 20, 2012
Steph wrote:
oh man, this is messed up. i love it.......

R - Rape. "she just wouldn't shut the EFF up."
That's NOT cool! Not funny.

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7924 Dec 20, 2012
S ~ Southern gal switchedbladed his shlong !
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7925 Dec 20, 2012
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NOT cool! Not funny.
uh, there's a lot of messed up stuff mentioned already, i'm just supplementing the absurdity. my entry stands.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7926 Dec 20, 2012
T - Talons, tearing off flesh until skin is no more.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7928 Dec 20, 2012
Taffy wrote:
J- Jogging because who does that?
i do!!! just ran 8 miles! out of shape people might die doing it though.
Spock

Dallas, TX

#7929 Dec 20, 2012
High power/high intensity is horrible torture

If the target understands what is being done to him they will increase frequency and intensities. The target gets cooked by HPM (high power microwave), for example every five minutes he receives a burst making him burp, giving a burning sensation on the back, feeling cooked inside where beam went through, and in case of high intensity there is also a burning sensation where the beam leaves the body. Or they make the target's body react to what is happening in his surroudings. E.g. everytime a car passes by, the target is zapped so that he will burp or fart at the same time (it takes 1-3 seconds to make make a person burp or fart). Or they burn his intestinals (tailbone) so he will suffer horrible cramps, burn his back with insane intensity when he is in the swimming pool, shoot HPM at him when he is running. THIS HORRIBLE TORTURE IS CALLED PEOPLE COOKING
Taffy

Arlington, TX

#7930 Dec 20, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>i do!!! just ran 8 miles! out of shape people might die doing it though.
probably, I'm at the gym 6 days week, keeping in shape is important.
Taffy

Arlington, TX

#7931 Dec 20, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>uh, there's a lot of messed up stuff mentioned already, i'm just supplementing the absurdity. my entry stands.
Rape never funny or should be joked about. As a woman, I find your lack of judgement questionable. Some issues are just wrong. I stand by my statement
Robert

Dublin, CA

#7932 Dec 20, 2012
Spock wrote:
If the target understands what is being done to him they will increase frequency and intensities. The target gets cooked by HPM (high power microwave), for example every five minutes he receives a burst making him burp, giving a burning sensation on the back, feeling cooked inside where beam went through, and in case of high intensity there is also a burning sensation where the beam leaves the body. Or they make the target's body react to what is happening in his surroudings. E.g. everytime a car passes by, the target is zapped so that he will burp or fart at the same time (it takes 1-3 seconds to make make a person burp or fart). Or they burn his intestinals (tailbone) so he will suffer horrible cramps, burn his back with insane intensity when he is in the swimming pool, shoot HPM at him when he is running. THIS HORRIBLE TORTURE IS CALLED PEOPLE COOKING
You are one sick ba$tard.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7933 Dec 20, 2012
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>Rape never funny or should be joked about. As a woman, I find your lack of judgement questionable. Some issues are just wrong. I stand by my statement
I agree with you Taffy.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7934 Dec 20, 2012
u. Umbrella spoke poked in the eye, stumbled and fell under the underpass bridge.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7935 Dec 20, 2012
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape never funny or should be joked about. As a woman, I find your lack of judgement questionable. Some issues are just wrong. I stand by my statement
thanks for the judgement on my judgment, but i stand by my statement as well. we are allowed to disagree, i'm cool with it, it's ok! there's A LOT of messed up things/entries on this thread, so how is rape worse than someone talking about cutting off one's "schlong?" seriously!

i'm not "joking" about rape, i'm contributing to this already absurd concept/thread/game about "ways to die." any morality check is cancelled out by default - and who are you to judge what is right or wrong on this already messed up topic?? look at the title of this thread for cryin' out loud!
onward already!!!

ok, where were we? XYZ? P? R??? pick one.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7936 Dec 20, 2012
Spock wrote:
hmmm, tell us more about your mother. did you kill small animals when you were a child?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7937 Dec 21, 2012
Stocking wrote:
u. Umbrella spoke poked in the eye, stumbled and fell under the underpass bridge.
V - Vegetable cart tipped over on me
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#7938 Dec 21, 2012
Vivisected by aliens.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7939 Dec 21, 2012
W - Whacked up the side of the head with the ugly stick one time too many?
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#7940 Dec 21, 2012
W - Waterboarding, Gitmo style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min THE LONE WORKER 220,692
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,403
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 14,319
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 36,275
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,718
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,200
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,403
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 213,250
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Crystal_Clear722 73,402
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 hr wichita-rick 1,244