Woman charged with biting ear of anot...

Woman charged with biting ear of another woman

There are 29 comments on the WTLV story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Woman charged with biting ear of another woman. In it, WTLV reports that:

A Sarasota woman is behind bars on charges of aggravated battery after authorities say she bit the ear of another woman during a dispute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 2, 2013
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#22 Jul 2, 2013
Friends, Romans, Countrywomen, lend me your hooters...

8-|

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 2, 2013
DILF wrote:
Friends, Romans, Countrywomen, lend me your hooters...
8-|
What do owls have to do with Shakespeare? Oh, I get it...boooobies(creepy robot laugh)

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 2, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Speaking about a woman charged. Am pretty charged the new,'American Ninja Warrior' starts tonight.
They pumped up the volume.
Say, kudos to Big Time on the Run, Forrest, Run.
Too funny.
Another cheap ripoff of a Japanese show....sad commentary on the suits that run television....

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#25 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Another cheap ripoff of a Japanese show....sad commentary on the suits that run television....
Is not about the show, is about the contestants.

Makes me wonder what you did/do for a living.
Careful, in the business.. is a saying, that goes like this.:

"Never tell someone to go to hell.
One day, you may need to go ask them a question."

As far as the 'suits'. Nothing any can say or do to change a thing about them. Such a small handful and with such great power.
They know what folk want and they give it. They shape the world.. all with image.

Billions and billions of dollars worth!

Level 7

Location hidden

#26 Jul 2, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not about the show, is about the contestants.
Makes me wonder what you did/do for a living.
Careful, in the business.. is a saying, that goes like this.:
"Never tell someone to go to hell.
One day, you may need to go ask them a question."
As far as the 'suits'. Nothing any can say or do to change a thing about them. Such a small handful and with such great power.
They know what folk want and they give it. They shape the world.. all with image.
Billions and billions of dollars worth!
I've also become unimpressed by how the Reality shows have become so staged...Lizard Lick Towing and Breaking Amish are such sad, staged and fake shows....It show's that the cable has possible thinned out a lot of quality.....Last sunday afternoon, both our local NBC and CBS affiliates, showed 30 minute infocommercials....incredible, the wimpers and groans of the once, Big Three.....

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#27 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I've also become unimpressed by how the Reality shows have become so staged...Lizard Lick Towing and Breaking Amish are such sad, staged and fake shows....It show's that the cable has possible thinned out a lot of quality.....Last sunday afternoon, both our local NBC and CBS affiliates, showed 30 minute infocommercials....incredible, the wimpers and groans of the once, Big Three.....
Yep, I agree.
Those shows are so staged I can't watch them anymore.....same goes for those "storage wars" auction shows. I know someone who knows someone that told someone that the TV people actually put "interesting" items in these storage units to give the show more oomf......So sad. It's crap TV. Now "Alaska: The Wild Frontier" with the Kilcher family is still good in my opinion.....That is some interesting stuff and I don't feel it is staged......yet.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#28 Jul 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I've also become unimpressed by how the Reality shows have become so staged...Lizard Lick Towing and Breaking Amish are such sad, staged and fake shows....It show's that the cable has possible thinned out a lot of quality.....Last sunday afternoon, both our local NBC and CBS affiliates, showed 30 minute infocommercials....incredible, the wimpers and groans of the once, Big Three.....
I only watch talent shows. The rest of the reality shows elude me.
Am not real happy with TV my own self.

As a whole, all TV does anymore, is run repeats, or as you said, infomercials.

Netflix has become a good friend of mine.

Level 7

Location hidden

#29 Jul 2, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I agree.
Those shows are so staged I can't watch them anymore.....same goes for those "storage wars" auction shows. I know someone who knows someone that told someone that the TV people actually put "interesting" items in these storage units to give the show more oomf......So sad. It's crap TV. Now "Alaska: The Wild Frontier" with the Kilcher family is still good in my opinion.....That is some interesting stuff and I don't feel it is staged......yet.
Same with me...i still trust Cops and Nat/Geo's Alaska State Troopers.....also the Hutterites.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 min Get_Off_My_Lawn 43,995
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 min beatlesinthebog 6,017
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Parden Pard 34,913
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 15 min beatlesinthebog 11,223
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min wichita-rick 2,868
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min beatlesinthebog 144,721
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 21 min beatlesinthebog 2,319
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Rider on the Storm 190,705
More from around the web