Milwaukee69 where are you?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#65 Jan 30, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I was given a pampered life growing up and my family had money.
But as a working adult I see and hear more.
I'm sure her stories would bring me to tears, I hate human misery.
Her and her cousin grew up on a ranch in SE Alabama. One day they were walking home from school and found some chocolate in the roadside ditch. They both thought they had struck gold until they later found out it was Ex-Lax.

They never celebrated any holidays and never knew what TV was until she moved out of the house. She started working the fields when she was 5 years old - she was paid 5 cents a day.

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#66 Jan 30, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her and her cousin grew up on a ranch in SE Alabama. One day they were walking home from school and found some chocolate in the roadside ditch. They both thought they had struck gold until they later found out it was Ex-Lax.
They never celebrated any holidays and never knew what TV was until she moved out of the house. She started working the fields when she was 5 years old - she was paid 5 cents a day.
You just had to tell me that .....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#67 Jan 30, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
You just had to tell me that .....
She could never figure out why I found the Ex-Lax story to be so funny - but of course, I was in a frat.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#68 Jan 30, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
Big storms for us tonight, gonna be a whooper they say. Very warm outside today, is tornado season here yet?
Hiya Arctic, M is over there -------->>>>> >> handing me my behind, lol.
Hiya babe, how have you been?

We started out today at 72 but the storm
has moved in and temps are already falling.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#69 Jan 30, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
All is good - hopefully my numbers come in from some of these pools I'm in!!!
Supposedly 3-5" later today - can't wait.
8-|
I hope you put your money behind the 49ers.
Otherwise you are gonna loose it. lol (i hope:)

I wish you would keep that snow out your way.
I want spring.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#70 Jan 30, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
Big storms for us tonight, gonna be a whooper they say. Very warm outside today, is tornado season here yet?
Hiya Arctic, M is over there -------->>>>> >> handing me my behind, lol.
M .....get your hands off of Bexs booty:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71 Jan 30, 2013
M69 is in a hibernation chamber which is making him delusionally think that he is a cowboy in the desert of New Mexico and ready to fight aliens that have taken over the brains of the townspeople, suctioned cows into their saucers, turned wells into pools of acid and given him ox feet. But as he struggles in this illusionary fantasy his vitals are racing and he'll awaken at any second pissed bitter strong as bad vinegar.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#72 Jan 30, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
M69 is in a hibernation chamber which is making him delusionally think that he is a cowboy in the desert of New Mexico and ready to fight aliens that have taken over the brains of the townspeople, suctioned cows into their saucers, turned wells into pools of acid and given him ox feet. But as he struggles in this illusionary fantasy his vitals are racing and he'll awaken at any second pissed bitter strong as bad vinegar.
LMFAO

Dare I ask........huh?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Dare I ask........huh?
Yes go ahead! Ask, <squirrel shakes head pleading DON'T DO it, my poster has lost it>Of course! <squirrel winces> Everyone is completely zonked! Haven't you noticed? I think their minds have been melded to the BORG! <squirrel jumps on the chair of the Enterprise>A ship needs a Captain!

OH oh oh M69 is sooo grumpy! <beaddy eyes>He can be the BORG!!! Yes, that's why he's hibernating he's really recharging! Soon he'll wake up and say... "We are BORG, resistance is futile."

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#74 Jan 30, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes go ahead! Ask, <squirrel shakes head pleading DON'T DO it, my poster has lost it>Of course! <squirrel winces> Everyone is completely zonked! Haven't you noticed? I think their minds have been melded to the BORG! <squirrel jumps on the chair of the Enterprise>A ship needs a Captain!
OH oh oh M69 is sooo grumpy! <beaddy eyes>He can be the BORG!!! Yes, that's why he's hibernating he's really recharging! Soon he'll wake up and say... "We are BORG, resistance is futile."
You had to bring up the BORG didn't 'ya?

The only episodes of Star Trek that actually
gave me nightmares.....and I was in my late teens. LOL

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#75 Jan 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to bring up the BORG didn't 'ya?
The only episodes of Star Trek that actually
gave me nightmares.....and I was in my late teens. LOL
They were scary!! So I guess you want to take the helm?? You can take command of the ship just don't shoot any trees it's under the First Directive clause, no tree shooting. LOL

Reebie seems sensitive with sass she can be Counselor Troi! LOL
And well HH can be Whoopi Goldberg at the bar, Gain. LOL

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76 Jan 30, 2013
O! Who'd be Data?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#77 Jan 30, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
O! Who'd be Data?
Dragoon....definitely!! lol

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78 Jan 30, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragoon....definitely!! lol
Dragoon.. sounds Data-ish.. the one with the helmet of some sort?
<scratches behind ear>I thought it looked Aztecan? LOL Who'd be Worf?!?!

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#79 Jan 31, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
M .....get your hands off of Bexs booty:)
It's definitely a 2 handed job, lol.
I miss posting with you, I've been very busy and my mom is real sick.
They gave her too much IV fluids and she has swollen up like a balloon. We had to tie her down to stop her from floating off!
Seriously, you can't cure old age and she is feeling down being the last of her family to be alive. We are trying to snap her out of her gloom, but it's a hard row.
Tomorrow is a day off for me and I'm going to visit her and do her hair and make-up. When you look better, you feel better.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#80 Jan 31, 2013
Time to PARTY.. DUDE... OMG!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely a 2 handed job, lol.
I miss posting with you, I've been very busy and my mom is real sick.
They gave her too much IV fluids and she has swollen up like a balloon. We had to tie her down to stop her from floating off!
Seriously, you can't cure old age and she is feeling down being the last of her family to be alive. We are trying to snap her out of her gloom, but it's a hard row.
Tomorrow is a day off for me and I'm going to visit her and do her hair and make-up. When you look better, you feel better.
Take her a McDonald's shake - they always seemed to cheer me up back in the dark days - and they are an awesome hangover remedy.

:o)

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#82 Feb 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take her a McDonald's shake - they always seemed to cheer me up back in the dark days - and they are an awesome hangover remedy.
:o)
Funny you should say that.
She was asking for chocolate the other day and too much chocolate upsets her stomach, so that's exactly what I'm doing, taking her a milkshake.

:)

But first ..... more coffee. I woke up tired, grumpy, and a bed head. My hair is down to the middle of my back now and I'm debating about cutting it all off. It took a while to get the tangles out this morning, lol.
You don't have that problem do you? ha ha ha ha!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#83 Feb 1, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that.
She was asking for chocolate the other day and too much chocolate upsets her stomach, so that's exactly what I'm doing, taking her a milkshake.
:)
But first ..... more coffee. I woke up tired, grumpy, and a bed head. My hair is down to the middle of my back now and I'm debating about cutting it all off. It took a while to get the tangles out this morning, lol.
You don't have that problem do you? ha ha ha ha!
My GF has long hair - she's been threatening to get it cut since I met her. But I've gotten used to snaking out the tub drain once every couple of days, so I've got that goin' for me.

:o)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosilly

#84 Feb 1, 2013
Offbeat Leaderboard

Next champ crowned on 2/4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min syamsu 186,886
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Sublime1 54,103
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 31 min andet1987 33,907
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 33 min F_R_E_D 15,515
White Vinegar 33 min Sublime1 3
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 35 min F_R_E_D 1,898
FADED LOVE and LOVE LOST (Sep '11) 36 min KNIGHT DeVINE 643
News Hills that defy gravity: Explaining the viral (... 3 hr streetglidehoney 13
More from around the web