Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 May 7, 2013
Share a moment, or accomplishment, or whatever it maybe that fills you with joy and satisfaction. I went to the regrets thread and though it wasn't full of regrets the word alone and all that it implies is sadness. Balance is necessary, no?

One thing that fills me with joy is hugging and kissing my kids every morning. Seeing their smiling yet sleepy upturned faces makes my mornings great.
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2013
__Quintessence__ wrote:
Share a moment, or accomplishment, or whatever it maybe that fills you with joy and satisfaction. I went to the regrets thread and though it wasn't full of regrets the word alone and all that it implies is sadness. Balance is necessary, no?
One thing that fills me with joy is hugging and kissing my kids every morning. Seeing their smiling yet sleepy upturned faces makes my mornings great.
I think you have your priorities straight, there.

Love your children. That makes me smile!

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#3 May 7, 2013
I have to go with my kids too.
Knowing they are well balanced and striving for a happy future.

“Dancin' in the Rain”

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
I agree with you guys. My kids bring me the most happiness and I still feel like my marriage is my biggest accomplishment .. 24 yrs with the same guy is No easy task!
:o)
worth it though

“when will we know when”

Since: Jun 08

we have spent enough money?

#5 May 7, 2013
....the wife and i musta done something right....the kids married well, have jobs, and are productive members of society......

...well.....she SAYS they are my kids.......?
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
....the wife and i musta done something right....the kids married well, have jobs, and are productive members of society......
...well.....she SAYS they are my kids.......?
Truthfully Sam...there a combination of both of you!!

:)
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2013
there= they're

sorry..

:)

“when will we know when”

Since: Jun 08

we have spent enough money?

#8 May 7, 2013
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully Sam...there a combination of both of you!!
:)
...could be....one day, when the kids were little, i had them with me one day when i picked up the bosslady at work....we were sitting on the truck tailgate when she came out with one of her buds, and they talked a bit....her bud looked at the kids and asked "do they have the same father?".....



...we thot that was pretty funny.......it was funny.....right?......?
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 7, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...could be....one day, when the kids were little, i had them with me one day when i picked up the bosslady at work....we were sitting on the truck tailgate when she came out with one of her buds, and they talked a bit....her bud looked at the kids and asked "do they have the same father?".....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GnOl4VcV5ngXX
...we thot that was pretty funny.......it was funny.....right?......?
Far be it from me to tell you otherwise...Old Sam..lol

PS- Who do they look like?

:)

“when will we know when”

Since: Jun 08

we have spent enough money?

#10 May 7, 2013
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>
Far be it from me to tell you otherwise...Old Sam..lol
PS- Who do they look like?
:)
....us.....
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
....us.....
It's alright now...

Good!:)

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#12 May 7, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
...could be....one day, when the kids were little, i had them with me one day when i picked up the bosslady at work....we were sitting on the truck tailgate when she came out with one of her buds, and they talked a bit....her bud looked at the kids and asked "do they have the same father?".....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GnOl4VcV5ngXX
...we thot that was pretty funny.......it was funny.....right?......?
Thousands of possibilities with every combination. My sil has fraternal twins that don't look like brothers, let alone twins. One is blond & blue eyed like her side. The other is brunet with green eyes like my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 30 min Sublime1 182
Somewhat Under Wonderland 37 min Glory Be 2
Things that make life eaiser... 37 min Ted Newsagent 268
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 37 min Lumatrix 14,146
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 39 min Ted Newgent 140,259
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 43 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41,526
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 44 min beatlesinafog 185
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Glory Be 40,276
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 161,823
News Naked Couple Busted For Sex In Library Loo 2 hr Al Shrapnel 25
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 29,004
More from around the web