Strange beach landing

Strange beach landing

There are 26 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Strange beach landing. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

UFO SIGHTED ON PRESQUE ISLE: A 16-year-old girl from Jamestown, N.Y., was hysterical after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boyz round here

Glenmora, LA

#21 Jun 29, 2013
I saw a ufo doing the ymca at the beach in atlanta
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#22 Jun 30, 2013
Not joking wrote:
I saw a saucer shaped vehicle come down and hover over the water then speed away like a flash of light. This was about six years ago at beach six.
OK OK

Aliens are coming to Erie...they must like the nightlife, etc.

Hahahhahahha

I still think it that bad "turpentine wine" from Corry _Vintage 1977 that's producing these hallcinations...but again I may be wrong. Maybe these extra-terrestials see something in Erie but I just don't get it.

Example: I'm from the DC area and I have no desire whatsoever to go to Erie...and I'm only a few hundred mile away.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23 Jun 30, 2013
UFO SIGHTED ON PRESQUE ISLE: A 16-year-old girl from Jamestown, N.Y., was hysterical after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966.

wasn't that in the Timothy Leary era....

what was it called LSD ?????????
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#24 Jun 30, 2013
One never really knows about things one cannot explain. While something may seem very real to someone, there will always be skepticism from others who didn't see what that person or persons experienced and claimed they saw. It's like the paranormal thing, some believe because according to them they have encountered an unexplained incident while others don't because they've never had an encounter. It is very understandable. However, it is worth to listen to both sides of story. Anyhow WHY ON EARTH, ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN 1966? It's 2013, and we need to bring up incidents like this that have happened recently.
Blackbeard

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jun 30, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
One never really knows about things one cannot explain. While something may seem very real to someone, there will always be skepticism from others who didn't see what that person or persons experienced and claimed they saw. It's like the paranormal thing, some believe because according to them they have encountered an unexplained incident while others don't because they've never had an encounter. It is very understandable. However, it is worth to listen to both sides of story. Anyhow WHY ON EARTH, ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN 1966? It's 2013, and we need to bring up incidents like this that have happened recently.
Hey Ima,

I'm not disputing anything regarding the possible existence of aliens nor am I disputing their ability to warp space/time to travel through the cosmos.

No No none of that...I'm just wondering why they would travel billions of miles to get to Erie PA...I know Erie is a special place and all but maybe you can explain to me their motivation.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#26 Jun 30, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ima,
I'm not disputing anything regarding the possible existence of aliens nor am I disputing their ability to warp space/time to travel through the cosmos.
No No none of that...I'm just wondering why they would travel billions of miles to get to Erie PA...I know Erie is a special place and all but maybe you can explain to me their motivation.
Possibly, population explosion as we know of here on earth? thus their interest in other habitable planets.Or just perhaps their superior intelligence and research studies having surpassed ours is very possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min River Tam 220,672
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 15 min Parden Pard 2,759
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min River Tam 213,207
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 25 min Fcvk tRump 32
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 38 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 73,377
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 44 min Mutant-cucumber 5,640
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Real Finn 6,879
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 5 hr Spotted Girl 46
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 12 hr 8541 MARINE 21,465
More from around the web