Strange beach landing

Full story: Erie Times News

UFO SIGHTED ON PRESQUE ISLE: A 16-year-old girl from Jamestown, N.Y., was hysterical after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
phone home

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 28, 2013
 
see anything lately?
Spaceman

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

In the 90's I was with an elderly relative. We saw what looked like 3 pale yellow rockets fired off over the lake, from the east. They were a starburst pattern, and ery large.these were like the distress rockets used on old ships. We called Coast Guard- they found nothing. After calling back to check, young Officer confided they get reports of things of this eerie nature more often thanyou would expect.
Blackbeard

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 29, 2013
 
Dennis has been hitting the juice again. There are no extraterestial beings in Erie....and you have reallly got to ask yourself this...Why the fck Erie?

To travel billions of miles to Earth Ok then of all the exotic places on Earth they come to Erie.....hahahahhahah

I don't think so....

However, We all know that Dennis Weed does need constant friggin attention though. You see he's afraid his mother might abandon him again....
Enward Riggs

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

phone home wrote:
see anything lately?
fata morgana. Thermal inversion. Those are images and lights from across the lake reflected from the atmospheric thermocline. Coast guard and 99% of public are too stupid to have a clue.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 29, 2013
 
Blackbeard wrote:
Dennis has been hitting the juice again. There are no extraterestial beings in Erie....and you have reallly got to ask yourself this...Why the fck Erie?
To travel billions of miles to Earth Ok then of all the exotic places on Earth they come to Erie.....hahahahhahah
I don't think so....
However, We all know that Dennis Weed does need constant friggin attention though. You see he's afraid his mother might abandon him again....
Wouldn't come to Erie? Why not, perfect place to land. Erie is nearly void of intelligent life, has a plethora of phony politicians, has many motorcycle goons and even a landing pad in nearby Lake City.
Not joking

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I saw a saucer shaped vehicle come down and hover over the water then speed away like a flash of light. This was about six years ago at beach six.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 29, 2013
 
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't come to Erie? Why not, perfect place to land. Erie is nearly void of intelligent life, has a plethora of phony politicians, has many motorcycle goons and even a landing pad in nearby Lake City.
but does it have any strip jionts

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have wondered about a certain thing or two that couldn't really be explained away to my satisfaction.

I wondered when the doctor told me when I was 19 years old that I showed psychic abilities (ESP). I wish I had kept that written proof all these years later. There are many things I wonder about.

I love the dark skies ... and feel so blessed when the sun rises again so I may see clearer.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 29, 2013
 
Follow the trail of Reese's Pieces and you shall find. Just remember to call home.
Enward Riggs

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AIias - Trish wrote:
I have wondered about a certain thing or two that couldn't really be explained away to my satisfaction.
I wondered when the doctor told me when I was 19 years old that I showed psychic abilities (ESP). I wish I had kept that written proof all these years later. There are many things I wonder about.
I love the dark skies ... and feel so blessed when the sun rises again so I may see clearer.
sounds like you had your monthly bowel movement...you were physiced...not psychic.
Whitey

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you had your monthly bowel movement...you were physiced...not psychic.
Get a life you racist pig. You will be found.
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It was probably just David Hasselhoff in a new Baywatch reunion movie.
Enward Riggs

Bloomville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2013
 
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life you racist pig. You will be found.
I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 29, 2013
 
this1then wrote:
It was probably just David Hasselhoff in a new Baywatch reunion movie.
The Hoff was seen at Sara's chopping on a burger
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oddball

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 29, 2013
 
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
isn't the world already fed up enough without adding more negativity to it? Always making with the negative waves...
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 29, 2013
 
Maybe Tullio was coming back?

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 29, 2013
 
after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966.
It was time traveler. Slow news week?
concerned

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Does Joann Heim know about thi?

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
List? I have a list too, but for some reason no one is interested in me mentioning it. They are just silly enough to think I'm someone else who has some dirty (PI) on others. I absolutely do not have any personal info any more than everyone of us has been able to see,... in public.

I don't trust PM's and I rather like you graybox trolls because it's all out in the open ... well that is until one of us goes POOOOOF!

BWahhahahahaa

;~)
Enward Riggs

Bloomville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 29, 2013
 
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
List? I have a list too, but for some reason no one is interested in me mentioning it. They are just silly enough to think I'm someone else who has some dirty (PI) on others. I absolutely do not have any personal info any more than everyone of us has been able to see,... in public.
I don't trust PM's and I rather like you graybox trolls because it's all out in the open ... well that is until one of us goes POOOOOF!
BWahhahahahaa
;~)
lost..Typo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

160 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 15,618
Only a COWARD would hit a woman (Dec '12) 5 min honeymylove 101
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Mister_ E 141,346
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 14 min Independent1 23
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min NotaGoth 137,106
The Sexiest Poster Is (Jan '13) 19 min honeymylove 144
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 21 min Independent1 15,068
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Grace Nerissa 34,964
•••
•••