Have You Ever Cheated on Your Topix Crush?

Created by Pollster on Oct 10, 2012

66 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Not Sure?

Maybe?

Didn't Mean to

Had Second Thoughts...

I'm Faithful

Love my Crush

Thought About it

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#85 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
Hey, I'm not sad. I do appreciate others opinions on the subject however. It's just a learning process I think, whether it's here, or the RW. What other people think, helps others get an understanding.
I do agree with your statement. Everything in life is a learning experience. We all have our far share of good and bad learning experiences. I hope you find your answer.

I'm just going to throw it out there. Why don't you just say something to the person of interest?

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Thank you QuiteCrazy!
Now will someone please tell me what RW stands for so I can fully understand to post. Please?
Real World

RW

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Mount Olympus

#87 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Thank you QuiteCrazy!

Now will someone please tell me what RW stands for so I can fully understand to post. Please?
RW - real world

IRL - in real life

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#88 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! RW = Real World
I guess my brain is out to lunch.
I just had lunch, oh maybe taking a nap then?
Thank you Mr./Mrs./Miss Tom2Tone
No, thank you.(Smile) My avatar is gender correct, but you don't have to call me Mr. Mister! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, but you doesn't have to call me Johnson! LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#89 Feb 12, 2013
Will say it is an interesting topic.
Question:
Tom, are you comtemplating "cheating" on topix? Or irl?

Did she cheat on you with someone on Topix?

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#90 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with your statement. Everything in life is a learning experience. We all have our far share of good and bad learning experiences. I hope you find your answer.
I'm just going to throw it out there. Why don't you just say something to the person of interest?
I have, and we do talk currently, that's why I have these questions. It can be difficult for some to keep things in the right perspective, and we need our compass checked! LOL
Level 7

Location hidden

#91 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thank you.(Smile) My avatar is gender correct, but you don't have to call me Mr. Mister! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, but you doesn't have to call me Johnson! LOL
Now you made me smile!

So what is it?

Ray? Jay? I know you don't want Johnson!

Location hidden

#92 Feb 12, 2013
No...however, it's a fairly new crush with an unspecified gender..CyberSpace stranger. Cheatin' is so not on my mind!
Level 7

Location hidden

#93 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, and we do talk currently, that's why I have these questions. It can be difficult for some to keep things in the right perspective, and we need our compass checked! LOL
I understand, So you talk regularly. That's good! It's a start. With out knowing much can't give much prospective. Sorry

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#94 Feb 12, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Will say it is an interesting topic.
Question:
Tom, are you comtemplating "cheating" on topix? Or irl?
Did she cheat on you with someone on Topix?
I appreciate your interest QuiteCrazy! No, I'm not contemplating anything. Did she cheat with anyone on Topix, I don't know? By looking at the poll results though, and the highest percentage so far answering yes, I'm not sure if anyone is really cheating?

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#95 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you made me smile!
So what is it?
Ray? Jay? I know you don't want Johnson!
I answer best to Tom, or T2T, but please don't call me Crazy!(Big Smile)

Location hidden

#96 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your interest QuiteCrazy! No, I'm not contemplating anything. Did she cheat with anyone on Topix, I don't know? By looking at the poll results though, and the highest percentage so far answering yes, I'm not sure if anyone is really cheating?
I think I shall call you Slick Willy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#97 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
So strange. Well, I hope everything works out for you.

Will tell you this.. I knew a girl once that wanted to know if the guy she was with was "worth it." She coaxed him into thinking she was cheating on purpose. Then had one of her friends, which btw he'd never met flirt with him at a local bar he would visit to see if he "truly loved her."

That's all I have to say.
Level 7

Location hidden

#98 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if it is a person on Topix you have a crush on and are talking to. Really what kind of a big deal is it if they cheat. I'm sorry it's not like you are physically dating each other. I guess it depends on how far you go with your communication.

For the record the person I was speaking of, I know them they from my post figured out who I was. Instead of just coming out and saying hey you're on Topix they threw hints everywhere. Then when they realized I was not going to say anything they didn't give anymore. I knew them B-4 I knew of Topix.

Is this on here or in the real world?

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#99 Feb 12, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I shall call you Slick Willy.
OK, I guess? I hope you mean that in a nice way! I have a feeling you like to speak in riddles though??

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#100 Feb 12, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
So strange. Well, I hope everything works out for you.
Will tell you this.. I knew a girl once that wanted to know if the guy she was with was "worth it." She coaxed him into thinking she was cheating on purpose. Then had one of her friends, which btw he'd never met flirt with him at a local bar he would visit to see if he "truly loved her."
That's all I have to say.
Well, thanks for your feedback! Tune in tomorrow to find out answers to these questions and more, on As The World Turns! LOL

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#101 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if it is a person on Topix you have a crush on and are talking to. Really what kind of a big deal is it if they cheat. I'm sorry it's not like you are physically dating each other. I guess it depends on how far you go with your communication.
For the record the person I was speaking of, I know them they from my post figured out who I was. Instead of just coming out and saying hey you're on Topix they threw hints everywhere. Then when they realized I was not going to say anything they didn't give anymore. I knew them B-4 I knew of Topix.
Is this on here or in the real world?
It's here, I have less trouble with the real world.
Level 7

Location hidden

#102 Feb 12, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks for your feedback! Tune in tomorrow to find out answers to these questions and more, on As The World Turns! LOL
Are you done for the day? I get a good conversation going and it stops. Good Day!

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#103 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you done for the day? I get a good conversation going and it stops. Good Day!
No, I'm not done for the day. You just never finished what happened with the trick or treat story. I thought that was coming up later?

Level 6

Location hidden

#104 Feb 12, 2013
That's messed up! It's not a trick or treat story, though it fits perfectly. I heard it and thought, if that guys marries here.. it's voodoo dolls and spells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 4 min The Geno 48
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 46,362
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 min Denny CranesPlace 17,541
Citibank - 1.1 Trillon budgert 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 23
Words of Love (Aug '10) 11 min Roxie Darling 1,709
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 16 min Judy 123 1,577
last word - first (Jun '12) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,278
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 36 min Roxie Darling 129
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Roxie Darling 152,461
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Roxie Darling 227
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Roy 25,663
More from around the web