Let the "man" do his thing!

Let the "man" do his thing!

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Putin says the move is needed to protect ethnic Russians and the personnel of a Russian military base in Ukraine's strategic region of Crimea. But the request came a day after Obama warned Moscow that "there will be costs" if it intervenes militarily in Ukraine.

"I'm submitting a request for using the armed forces of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine pending the normalization of the socio-political situation in that country," Putin said before the vote.

Putin's call came as pro-Russian demonstrations broke out in Ukraine's Russian-speaking east, where protesters raised Russian flags and beat up supporters of the new Ukrainian government.

The Obama wimp* needs to confer with Putin!
* withdraw from a course of action or a stated position in a way that is seen as feeble or cowardly. It's his way!
*=* the 2 'major' powers need to get their act together *=*
*** Putin is not going to wait on Obama - that's obvious!***
The minority is trying to take over the majority in Ukraine - that don't get it!
Intervention is absolutely necessary!

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#2 Mar 1, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Putin says the move is needed to protect ethnic Russians and the personnel of a Russian military base in Ukraine's strategic region of Crimea. But the request came a day after Obama warned Moscow that "there will be costs" if it intervenes militarily in Ukraine.
"I'm submitting a request for using the armed forces of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine pending the normalization of the socio-political situation in that country," Putin said before the vote.
Putin's call came as pro-Russian demonstrations broke out in Ukraine's Russian-speaking east, where protesters raised Russian flags and beat up supporters of the new Ukrainian government.
The Obama wimp* needs to confer with Putin!
* withdraw from a course of action or a stated position in a way that is seen as feeble or cowardly. It's his way!
*=* the 2 'major' powers need to get their act together *=*
*** Putin is not going to wait on Obama - that's obvious!***
The minority is trying to take over the majority in Ukraine - that don't get it!
Intervention is absolutely necessary!
Who cares what happens in Ukraine? It has nothing to do with us at all.. Eff em.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Obama has no say in the matter...remember, his wife and mother in law live upstairs in the White house too...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2014
WHAT MAN???

My Ice Cream MAN???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The one item I don't want to be without....... 7 min Queen Doggy Sam 238
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 min the ugly duckling 4,066
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Sharlene45 217,106
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 34 min Boink face 17,212
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 36 min Boink face 7,090
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 37 min Boink face 2,551
What does it mean when a man invites you out fo... (Aug '10) 39 min Boink face 186
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Deer Whisperer 75,253
More from around the web