Counter the Super Power of the Previo...

Counter the Super Power of the Previous Poster

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Superman is faster than a speeding bullet,more powerful than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

But a bank robbing 95 year old with a walker and a bit of Kryptonite could kick his butt and then make his very slow get away.

Use your superpower to counter the previous poster's superpower.

To start the thread, I shall confess one of my many superpowers -

My shower singing voice is so super, my neighbors bang on the walls in appreciation. Nearby cats howl and fight to emulate me. Muggers robbing little old ladies return stolen handbags to free up their hands to cover their ears.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Apr 12, 2014
LOL...

We place your shower stall in the Oval room, there the voices of an entire country seem to be silenced with only a phone and a pen...

My super power...
I am able to prepare a 10 course meal with any 3 ingredients. This causes massive traffic jams just to whiff the ambrosia, I have pulled crowds from the doors of a Black Friday store opening ...including Walmarts...
:)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#3 Apr 12, 2014
justaguess wrote:
LOL...
We place your shower stall in the Oval room, there the voices of an entire country seem to be silenced with only a phone and a pen...
My super power...
I am able to prepare a 10 course meal with any 3 ingredients. This causes massive traffic jams just to whiff the ambrosia, I have pulled crowds from the doors of a Black Friday store opening ...including Walmarts...
How awesome Justy. As the masses leave your delightful dinners, my co-founders use our propriety secret device to gather the "wafting aromas" to help cut down on fossil fuel demand.:~o
lol

My super power~~> I am able to create an entire cockatiel from the feather fallout from my parrots. I can do this is in record time and they are quite lifelike....(minus the pooing, biting, noise.):~/

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#4 Apr 12, 2014
justaguess wrote:
LOL...
HAHAHAHA What a great comment!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#5 Apr 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>
My super power~~> I am able to create an entire cockatiel from the feather fallout from my parrots. I can do this is in record time and they are quite lifelike....(minus the pooing, biting, noise.):~/
Only an evil super power would try to stop the resurrection of Tweety Bird...you win!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#6 Apr 13, 2014
justaguess wrote:
LOL...
My super power...
Hrrmm. Best I could do there is to devour the meal. Not much of a super power.

I'll have to call in some help.

He's a food super critic. Only likes what his mom has cooked for him all his 40 years.

Super Yelper! We need you in this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min This is Sweet 7,351
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 10 min Obamas Husband 380
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 15 min KNIGHT DeVINE 403
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 22 min KNIGHT DeVINE 34,096
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 28 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,699
True False Game (Jun '11) 30 min SweLL GirL 13,430
Words of Love (Aug '10) 30 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,839
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 47 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,063
What Turns You Off? 51 min KNIGHT DeVINE 87
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min Swan Lake 209,788
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 hr Enzo49 68,046
More from around the web