Quest for breast leaves ears ringing

Quest for breast leaves ears ringing

There are 11 comments on the Weird Asia News story from Jan 15, 2007, titled Quest for breast leaves ears ringing. In it, Weird Asia News reports that:

A woman in Qingdao, Shandong Province was so keen to have a bigger bust line that she believed that listening to a bell ring would make her dream come true.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weird Asia News.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2007
Her breasts might have remained the same size but you know what they say.....the bigger the CLAPPER the LOUDER the ring. Dennis's clapper is probably about the size of the LIBERTY BELL!!!!!!
Gomer

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2007
Her ears will be ringing after these posts..

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2007
If she lived in Austria, they have cowbells and that's an UDDER story!
dnb

Minot, MA

#4 Jan 17, 2007
Vee wrote:
Her breasts might have remained the same size but you know what they say.....the bigger the CLAPPER the LOUDER the ring. Dennis's clapper is probably about the size of the LIBERTY BELL!!!!!!
I wonder if Dennis' clapper would fit in the Liberty Belle?

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2007
dnb wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if Dennis' clapper would fit in the Liberty Belle?
ha ha ha ha. The bigger the clapper the tighter the....ring-a-ding-ding-daddy! ha ha ha.
dnb

Minot, MA

#6 Jan 18, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ha. The bigger the clapper the tighter the....ring-a-ding-ding-daddy! ha ha ha.
Send him my way! I'll let you know. But then again....do I really want to get involved with the clap?

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jan 18, 2007
dnb wrote:
<quoted text>Send him my way! I'll let you know. But then again....do I really want to get involved with the clap?
ha ha ha. I will take his clap anyday. That is what they make penicillian for. ha ha,

“I'm tired of being tired!”

Since: Sep 06

b f egypy

#8 Jan 18, 2007
Hmmm, I think maybe a breast augmentation would be cheaper than the hearing aids shes now going to need! ROFL, So, she listens to this bell and gets a 38 DD...what good does it do to have show stoppers like that if you can't hear the compliments made about them!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#9 Jan 18, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
Hmmm, I think maybe a breast augmentation would be cheaper than the hearing aids shes now going to need! ROFL, So, she listens to this bell and gets a 38 DD...what good does it do to have show stoppers like that if you can't hear the compliments made about them!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!
TT!!! HEy girl! I take it you survived the ice and snow??

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#10 Jan 18, 2007
This is making my dong hard.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Jan 18, 2007
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
This is making my dong hard.
As long as you 'ding' is still ok, that's half the battle !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min IWEN from Universe I 215,220
What a B*******t*c*h !! 7 min andet1987 93
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 61,732
A to Z songs by title or group! 20 min Judy 123 1,540
2words into 2new words (May '12) 22 min andet1987 7,989
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 29 min andet1987 36,498
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 30 min Lifelover 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min Finnys Ferret Fetish 74,216
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 3,728
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 4 hr honeymylove 154
More from around the web