created by: Memo book | Jul 9, 2013

Weird

27 votes

If you could say one thing to the iconner?

Click on an option to vote

• What's wrong wit chew foo?
  • Go outside and get some air.
  • Do something constructive.
  • Get a job.
  • Get a clue.
  • Post you cowardly cur!
  • Go to bed.
  • Mom's got your cheerios, run along now.
  • A grown man/ woman? Really?
  • Icon this!

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

What is an iconner?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Juvenile, small minded, cowards..

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
They have icons here?
Yes yes.......some consider me an icon.

8-)

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
May I have some Spam please?
When you give me back me lucky charms!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

those that stated they know who it is...how could one possibly? and furthermore, who would care?...always nuttier when school is out but then there are the year round resident nuts...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No, true, who cares rite. It's just a passing amusement. You can work out who they are, there are clues. How certain posters get certain icons, and When the icons appear on a thread, and so on and so on...
And when the iconners are upset, like posting stuff about them on threads like this. Before this thread yesterday I'd recently had no icons or sometimes good icons on most posts, then suddenly a rush of bad ones, LOL

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Stocking wrote:
No, true, who cares rite. It's just a passing amusement. You can work out who they are, there are clues. How certain posters get certain icons, and When the icons appear on a thread, and so on and so on...
And when the iconners are upset, like posting stuff about them on threads like this. Before this thread yesterday I'd recently had no icons or sometimes good icons on most posts, then suddenly a rush of bad ones, LOL
You just got three good ones, for however long they last...

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

And props..what the heck. I never use em all anyway, as I'm only on here now and then.

Yep, they don't matter one bit. I guess it's also true you can't tell for sure who's behind it, but I guess we may all have our own little suspicions. At least I have one in mind.

Funny thing is, even when I'm maybe disagreeing with someone on something, I hardly ever give out a bad icon to them for their stance. I usually just reply back. Sometimes if they give a good post and make me reconsider my usual hard nosed stance on something, I'll let them know in my reply mainly..and then throw them some good icons and a prop for good measure.

But I am kinda weirdly impressed with the dedication it must take just to log in under different names to dish em' out. Just seems like a waste of time and energy to me.. but C'est La vie.

The biggest thing that may bug me personally about it... is there maybe a few good folks who may possibly get chased off by that nonsense. They may think they're not going to popular,(via a few numbnuts) so they may just quit posting on the forum. Might have been one of nicest people you ever chatted with online.. but chased off because of hateful, and spiteful stupidity. I'm personally not that delicate, but I can see where it could happen.

I enjoy this section for the weird news stories, which I supposedly guess is only posted in certain local papers. I also kinda just enjoy reading others posts on certain things. I may chime in with a comment or my 2 cents on something, I suppose from time to time... but I never try to do that in a mean way by intention. Maybe it sounds that way at times.. but it's not meant that way. It's part of what this site is. You counteract, possibly learn something along the way, if not then so be it. Either way, maybe you met someone funny and interesting from your chat..

The worrisome part of me thinks that the negative person or people that are responsible for the negativity silliness...does it perhaps carry over into their real lives? Do they really take this stuff serious, as they would everyday life? I hope not.

Don't hold grudges, and loosen up a little. Life's just to darned short to waste ALL of our time on a computer, and maybe disliking someone just because they had the nerve to possibly disagree with you. It just seems kind of silly to me.

And now that I've said my two cents in my usually LOOOONG, boring and meandering fashion.... you folks have fun. Even you negative Nancie's prowling about :)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

good post will...right on the munny...

...there are several that drive me nuts IF I took the time to even read the posts...just scroll on down & hope they take a break at some point...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Juvenile, small minded, cowards..
Oh.

Hello Cowgirl.:)

If I could say one thing: Hello all you lovely people.

:)

“Some Beach”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I was gonna pick get a job!!! They have a job though being an iconer,,,lol
Amber Dawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

oddie wrote:
I was gonna pick get a job!!! They have a job though being an iconer,,,lol
Everybody has their price.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

do it to me one more time...once is never enough...

“Some Beach”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Amber Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has their price.
Well icon away know you have to get your quota,,,

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
good post will...right on the munny...
...there are several that drive me nuts IF I took the time to even read the posts...just scroll on down & hope they take a break at some point...
Yea, I tend to be a tad windy at times :). I'll try to keep them shorter..

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm feeling windy again, watch out folks. Ever wonder that if the person behind all these negative icons, just spent ALL of the time that they dedicate each and every day towards a worthwhile cause instead... what they might accomplish? Here's a few possibilities:

1) Cure for cancer
2) Cure for the common cold
3) Cleaning up Washington of all the corrupt politicians. Thereby gaining everyone's admiration, and being elected ruler of the universe.
4) They may accidentally get laid.

But, JMO.

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

It gets the iconner all kinds of attention.
Look at this thread dedicated to them. Heck it might be a person with only a pencil in their mouth who cannot speak or type. I feel bad for that person sometimes. At other times he/she gets on the nerves.
Only because a poster may have unpopular opinions on some subjects doesn't mean they can never say something funny, brilliant touching etc. And the opposite with the popular people. When posts are flooded with inappropiate icons so that no one has the iconning right to a differing opine it can be frustrating.
If you could say one thing to the iconner? You have the right same as all, we ask you to stop abusing it, eh.

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

And thanx for the 40 posting points.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I tend to be a tad windy at times :). I'll try to keep them shorter..
doesn't matter if they're windy...I just cant read if they have the personality of a dish rag...and too perky...no thanx lol

“Summertime ”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Will Munny wrote:
I'm feeling windy again, watch out folks. Ever wonder that if the person behind all these negative icons, just spent ALL of the time that they dedicate each and every day towards a worthwhile cause instead... what they might accomplish? Here's a few possibilities:
1) Cure for cancer
2) Cure for the common cold
3) Cleaning up Washington of all the corrupt politicians. Thereby gaining everyone's admiration, and being elected ruler of the universe.
4) They may accidentally get laid.
But, JMO.
again... kudos...=)

controversial I know but I have wondered many times if maybe the person that might have found cure for cancer by now could have been aborted...things that make you go hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

273 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I admit it, I'm guilty of...... 9 min V_E_N_U_S 138
What's your tip for the day? 9 min rahx 211
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min dirty white boy- 12,998
Ok, here we go again.... 14 min Orca Winfrey 98
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 16 min Chester 9
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min -Lea- 14,688
I Believe __________________ ....... (Feb '11) 18 min V_E_N_U_S 670
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 18 min huderabad gal 46 yrs old 6
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 52 min SLACK 15,569
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 141,171
•••
•••