GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel

Jun 18, 2014 Full story: WFTV Orlando 412

The Republican National Committee has deployed a giant squirrel to follow Hillary Clinton around the country on the book tour for hew new memoir, Hard Choices, mocking her potential 2016 presidential run with the message that, quote, "another Clinton in the White House would be nuts."

Full Story
Ornery Ostrich

Omaha, NE

#131 Jun 23, 2014
Dragoon28WeakPostsLater wrote:
<quoted text>I am twisted.
Aren't we all?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#133 Jun 23, 2014
Fellating Ferret wrote:
<quoted text>No. I mean I really am. You should see my pe nis.
Geno says you don't have one.
Ornery Ostrich

Omaha, NE

#134 Jun 23, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, if commiecrats had anything on him, they would've impeached.
They really didn't need "anything on him". He admitted to doing it. Impeachment proceedings had begun when he confessed to it. At that time, the true scope of what had transpired became known. It then became a more important matter to protect the nation from his treason than wasting time on impeachment. Shortly thereafter he left office. And as with all outgoing presidents, the incoming president gives his predecessor blanket immunity. There was an attempt to override that immunity but, since there was more support in congress on the right, he walked away a free man/traitor. Republicans have been trying to keep his treason under the rug every since.
Ornery Ostrich

Omaha, NE

#135 Jun 23, 2014
Dragoon28WeakPostsLater wrote:
<quoted text>No. I mean I really am. You should see my pe nis. Ouch. Momma sad I'd go blind.
I bet your nickname is "twizzler".

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#136 Jun 23, 2014
Ornery Ostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
They really didn't need "anything on him". He admitted to doing it. Impeachment proceedings had begun when he confessed to it.
If you're referring the the articles of impeachment introduced by Henry Gonzalez, then you're as much as a nut job as Gonzalez was, considering that he tried to introduce articles against the next republican president as well.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#137 Jun 23, 2014
BENGHAZI BOOK: AMBASSADOR STEVENSí PETITIONS FOR MORE SECURITY REJECTED BY HILLARY

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#138 Jun 23, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Grandma Clinton is to old and frail to be President!
I would say that any of the clowns on the right are too stupid to be president, but then I think of George W. Bush and I realize anything is possible.

Level 7

Location hidden

#139 Jun 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I would vote for Ben Carter if he ran. I think he would do a great job
Are you referring to Ben CARTER, the consumer advocate, or Ben CARSON, the born-again lunatic neurosurgeon?

Level 7

Location hidden

#140 Jun 23, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
<quoted text>The DNC doesn't want Grandma Clinton either.
Well, we didn't want the incompetent idiot-in-chief #43 either, but with enough cheating, it happened anyway.

Level 7

Location hidden

#141 Jun 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> How can that be? The liberal media and Democrats claim there were no WMDs in Iraq. 500 were found and if just one was found it was a violation of the terms that ended the first war let alone them firing on our aircraft. The mistake was made stopping the first war and allowing them to keep their helicopters
Your base of droolers seems to have left. The rest of us know you're a single-celled buffoon.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#143 Jun 23, 2014
Whatever you think about President Reagan's shortcomings he was smart enough to surround himself with people who helped him lead us with a very good economy, create jobs, and gave us an America we could be proud of. We don't have that now. America is I n deep trouble, and President Obama hasn't a clue how to get us out of any of it. He is a total disaster.

Level 7

Location hidden

#144 Jun 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Whatever you think about President Reagan's shortcomings he was smart enough to surround himself with people who helped him lead us with a very good economy, create jobs, and gave us an America we could be proud of. We don't have that now. America is I n deep trouble, and President Obama hasn't a clue how to get us out of any of it. He is a total disaster.
Obama inherited the disaster. The Bush "legacy", and the un-American Republican obstructionism, are preventing a strong economy. Between helping the people and vilifying Obama, the vilification seems to rank first. Yes, the present economy stinks, but place the blame where it belongs.

Your mythologizing of the Reagan administration amuses me. Personally I think Reagan was a better actor than he was a president. And he wasn't much of an actor.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#145 Jun 23, 2014
Oh please. Reagan inherited much worse from Carter, and never whined about it. Obama act like he does because of choices he has made all of his life. He hated his white mother, and grandparents, and dreamed of how it would have been with his African father, except his father couldn't stand him. He has serious psychological problems because of his background.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#146 Jun 23, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama inherited the disaster. The Bush "legacy", and the un-American Republican obstructionism, are preventing a strong economy. Between helping the people and vilifying Obama, the vilification seems to rank first. Yes, the present economy stinks, but place the blame where it belongs.
Your mythologizing of the Reagan administration amuses me. Personally I think Reagan was a better actor than he was a president. And he wasn't much of an actor.
LoL.

Obama inherited nothing. Obama help create the disaster by refusing to allow Fannie and Fredd reform as Senator.

Liberals will still be blaming Reagan and Bush for Obummer's mess decades from now.
Mesmerized Meerkat

Omaha, NE

#147 Jun 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Still haven't come down off the glue I see.

How can you say with a straight face (I doubt you are) that Reagan surrounded himself with people that I can only gather you feel comfortable with, when 138 of them were either charged, tried, convicted and in quite a few cases sent to prison? Over his presidency, he grew the IRS to the highest level of employees in history. The Reagan years also saw the highest amount of deficit spending in our history. He also lowered taxes and then promptly closed loopholes and got rid of many, many tax breaks that the working class enjoyed which caused them to owe more than they did previously.

You really do need to put the glue bottle down and do some research. Your republican god wasn't who you try to make him out to be. No matter what the reichwing media tells you.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#148 Jun 23, 2014
And you need to not spend all your time drinking, and smoking that pot. It makes you hallucinate.
Rambunctious Reptoid

Chicago, IL

#149 Jun 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
And you need to not spend all your time drinking, and smoking that pot. It makes you hallucinate.
You really took him serious when he said "facts are stupid things" didn't you?
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#150 Jun 23, 2014
If we had a Republican president, we would now be at war in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, North Korea, Russia.....

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#151 Jun 24, 2014
Barry wrote:
If we had a Republican president, we would now be at war in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, North Korea, Russia.....
If we had a left-leaning Republican like John McCain, the you are probably correct.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#152 Jun 24, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obama inherited the disaster. The Bush "legacy", and the un-American Republican obstructionism, are preventing a strong economy. Between helping the people and vilifying Obama, the vilification seems to rank first. Yes, the present economy stinks, but place the blame where it belongs.
Obama had a bullet proof majority for his first 2 years and never spoke to Republicans. In fact he was the first President to pass major legislation, Obamacare, without bi-partisan support. Obama has lied from the day he took office insuring the people he knew how to fix the economy with a $$ TRillion shovel ready jobs stimulus and you can keep your Doctor.

Obama's definition of obstruction is Republicans not caving to his demands. The blame for the economy lies squarely with the CRA passed by Carter, Clinton's directive to allow Fannie/Freddie to purchase sub prime loans as well as his refusal to regulate derivatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min -Silky 3,699
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 6 min -Silky 4,910
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min -Silky 27,508
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min andet1987 498
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 7 min -Silky 4,753
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min -TheExam- 56,098
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 16 min -Silky 2,501
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Camilla 157,910
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 39,288
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr The Clincher 169