GOP following Hillary Clinton with gi...

GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel

There are 412 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jun 18, 2014, titled GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

The Republican National Committee has deployed a giant squirrel to follow Hillary Clinton around the country on the book tour for hew new memoir, Hard Choices, mocking her potential 2016 presidential run with the message that, quote, "another Clinton in the White House would be nuts."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#87 Jun 19, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've been a naughty robot and you deserve to be punished for not respecting your superiors.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
Oh snap!
God Help Him

Torrington, WY

#88 Jun 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hillarys problem is she has supported Obama's failed programs. It was really dumb of her supporting Obamas release of the 5 worst terrorist in trade for a deserter. She wasn't in office and had no need to support Obama in his stupid decision. Now they make a big deal of the terrorist involved with the attack on Benghazi after he has been giving interviews for the last two years and could have been taken long ago. To make matters worse Obama won't send him to Gitmo . They will bring him here and send him to trial like he is a criminal instead of a Terrorist. Again with Obama every thing is done for political reasons. Polls have Obama at new lows so lets arrest a terrorist and see if that brings poll numbers up
Hilary's biggest problem still is Benghazi. "What does it matter...?"
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#89 Jun 19, 2014
We see what we want to see. I saw a woman flustered, giving confusing answers. This was especially true when she was explaining the Benghazi massacre by trying to convince us she was suspicious of the Video story right from the beginning. In their first week of releasing their books Ms Clinton sold 20% fewer books then Sarah Palin. Where are the Unions? In the old days the Unions, and other liberal organizations bought up thousands of copies to make their favorite Liberal author look good.. Guess there isn't a big call for fantasy this year. Besides the Unions are angry with the Democrats because of the Keystone Pipeline project rejection.
Ribald Racoon

Prairie Village, KS

#90 Jun 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know every Democrat including Hillary vote for the war in Iraq. Have you forgotten that Clinton made almost the same speech warning about Husseins WMDs. Did you know WMDs were found in Iraq. Did you know that the agreement that ended the first war called for the destruction of ALL wmds in Iraq and this was ignored by Sadam
All brought about by lies.

The WMDs that are being talked about were known about a determined to be useless before the war started. They were sealed in bunkers at the non functioning factories where they were found because it was determined they were too degraded to be moved safely. Now, some ten years later, they are considered completely useless.

If these things were considered so dangerous and were known to exist before the war started, why do you think they still exist? Why wouldn't the Bush administration trot them out to show everyone that he was right? The reason for not doing that is simple. Everyone already knew about them and everyone was in agreement (yes, even the U.S.) that they posed no significant threat. Those WMDs as you wish to call them, were leftovers from the late 80s.

Want to get everyone on board with invading Iraq again? Find some evidence that hasn't been known about since before the war first started.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#91 Jun 20, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
... not enough substance.
Kind of sums of the current administration.
Squirrelly McSquirrel

Prairie Village, KS

#92 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of sums up any republican administration.
Now you're talkin.
Genolicious

Portsmouth, VA

#93 Jun 20, 2014
Squirrelly McSquirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
My wee willie hurts
Chillax baby. Daddy's here to blow all the hurt away.
Squirrelly McSquirrel

Prairie Village, KS

#94 Jun 20, 2014
Genolicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Chillax baby. Daddy's here to blow all the hurt away.
Well, if you'd watch the teeth, my willy wouldn't hurt.
Genolicious

Portsmouth, VA

#95 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, if you'd watch the teeth, my willy wouldn't hurt.
I think you've been two-timing me again baby; daddy ain't got no teef.
Squirrelly McSquirrel

Prairie Village, KS

#96 Jun 20, 2014
Dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've been two-timing me again baby; daddy ain't got no teef.
So tell us, how long have you known that you had a penchant for the same sex?
Genolicious

Portsmouth, VA

#97 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
So tell us, how long have you known that you had a penchant for the same sex?
It's bad enough that you two-time me behind my back. But why you want to go and two-time me on public thread like that, baby? Iffin you are going to be like that, I might have to start charging you for those dirty little favors.
Migratory Meerkat

Prairie Village, KS

#98 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bad enough that you two-time me behind my back. But why you want to go and two-time me on public thread like that, baby? Iffin you are going to be like that, I might have to start charging you for those dirty little favors.
You know, it would probably be funny if you weren't gay. But it's not funny.
Genolicious

Virginia Beach, VA

#99 Jun 20, 2014
Migratory Meerkat wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it would probably be funny if you weren't gay. But it's not funny.
WTF baby? Why you keep talking to that other dude while I'm trying to sweet talk you? You are one tough screw, baby. I ain't got time for these games, though. Hit me up when your monthly "visitor" has left.
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#100 Jun 20, 2014
General Election:

Paul vs. Clinton - Clinton +9.4

Christie vs. Clinton- Clinton +8.6

Bush vs. Clinton- Clinton +10.5

Huckabee vs. Clinton- Clinton +12.4

Level 8

Location hidden

#101 Jun 20, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
ISISs seizes Hussein's chemical weapons stockpile:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Very interesting read, eye opening. Note the pictures, especially the first one with the Sunni Islamic militants holding up weapons, ak47 or ak74, belt fed machine gun, and what appears to be an American M16- the long barrel A1 or A2? Seizing American weapons and Saddam's old chemical weapons, and these guys are brutal, they will not hesitate to use them on anyone and everyone, including civilians.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#103 Jun 20, 2014
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Lets rephrase the question. NOW, years LATER after everyone has had a chance to realize EVERY ONE was duped, every man woman and child in America (and we do all agree on that Crain), NOW what do you have to say about your treasonous party and man Bush?
Since Democrats were making the same claims Bush made, years before Bush even came along, I say shame on those commiecrats for starting all of those llies.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#105 Jun 20, 2014
Chris M-Fort Worth TX wrote:
When will these liberal media neonazi liberals start reporting the obvious negativities on the Democrat side? Probably never. Your country is doomed to be like Nazi-Germany once the means to protect yourselves is vanquished, or invaded by Russia or China. When the right to gun ownership is abolished, the only people with guns will be the violent criminals already here, and enemy soldiers coming ashore from the oceans and across the borders.
So this is how you spend your one hour in the general population?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#106 Jun 20, 2014
AmazedHuman wrote:
Hillary Clinton? Should have been a Giant Rat! Would have been totally appropriate.
If you hurry maybe you can still catch up to her.

Level 8

Location hidden

#107 Jun 20, 2014
Maybe Hillary "Champion of Girls" will apologize to the woman she lied about and blamed for her rape at 12yrs old, and laughed about.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/al...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#108 Jun 20, 2014
Was it Clint Eastwood dressed as a squirrel?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 14,091
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 min Princess Hey 3,867
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 min andet1987 6,782
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min andet1987 46,152
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 22 min andet1987 36,095
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 26 min andet1987 32,534
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 27 min Denny CranesPlace 20,965
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Because Because B... 71,569
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 56 min Spotted Girl 1,705
Impeach Trump 1 hr andet1987 28
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sam 211,770
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Spirit67_ 3,300
More from around the web