GOP following Hillary Clinton with gi...

GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel

There are 411 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jun 18, 2014, titled GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

The Republican National Committee has deployed a giant squirrel to follow Hillary Clinton around the country on the book tour for hew new memoir, Hard Choices, mocking her potential 2016 presidential run with the message that, quote, "another Clinton in the White House would be nuts."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#352 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ..$11,000,000.....IN LEGAL FEES OWED.....
Must have been tough making payment on 2 mansions :)
Mechanic

Natchitoches, LA

#353 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ..$11,000,000.....IN LEGAL FEES OWED.....
and Bill earned over 100 million in speaking fees,,, that leaves about 89 million for them to struggle along with.
I hope they make it..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#354 Jun 30, 2014
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>
and Bill earned over 100 million in speaking fees,,, that leaves about 89 million for them to struggle along with.
I hope they make it..
(Biting lip) I can feel his pain :)

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#355 Jun 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Must have been tough making payment on 2 mansions :)
Tough to comprehend $100,000-$225,000 per speaking engagement, eh?....Sure make's up for the...in-betweens...lol...
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#356 Jun 30, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Students seing a 17% tuition rate hike are asking Hillary for a refund. http://www.businessinsider.com/student-leader...
Obama will expand the criteria for an alternative repayment program, which caps monthly payments for certain federal student loans at 10% of a borrower's discretionary income.

The changes will be available beginning in December 2015.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#357 Jun 30, 2014
Wow so much whining ... The Clintons are handsomely paid for speaking engagements because folks want to hear what they have to say. Full stop.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#358 Jun 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Wow so much whining ... The Clintons are handsomely paid for speaking engagements because folks want to hear what they have to say. Full stop.
Why did Hillary whine for making money?

She's the one who initiated the criticism.

Level 7

Location hidden

#359 Jun 30, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Jeb Bush is likely the only Republican that get's any high speaking fees.....He is the only honest and believable one....

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#360 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Jeb Bush is likely the only Republican that get's any high speaking fees.....He is the only honest and believable one....
Makes one wonder why Bill and Hiliary makes so much - they are both notorious liars.

Level 8

Location hidden

#361 Jun 30, 2014
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will expand the criteria for an alternative repayment program, which caps monthly payments for certain federal student loans at 10% of a borrower's discretionary income.
The changes will be available beginning in December 2015.
So, students can pay off their ultra high school bills, once they finally find a job, over the course of 50 or 60 years. Then they can move out of their parents' basement.
Another reason college costs so much, besides Hillary's 225,000 speaking fees, is the high cost of too many administrators sucking high salaries for not much work, and posh facilities that include saunas, fountains and things not needed for academic teaching. All these things add up, as well as maintenance costs.
animal planet

Bangkok, Thailand

#362 Jun 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The reason tuition is so high is because the federal government is making the loans. I was in England talking to a student and she was complain it cost about $7,000 to go to university. She could not believe what it cost in America. Just like health care. The cost went up so much when medicare was enacted . I remember when a doctor would come to your home. Compare the cost of a vet to the cost of a doctor. I took my dog to the vet and they did a good job and sent me home with drugs and the total cost was $100. I got a wasp sting and went to emergency because my eyes were swollen closed and they charged me $1400 for a shot of benedril
YOU should have gone to the vet, Poochie Coo! BAD DOGGIE!!!
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#363 Jun 30, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason college costs so much is the high cost of too many administrators sucking high salaries for not much work, and posh facilities that include saunas, fountains and things not needed for academic teaching. All these things add up, as well as maintenance costs.
I agree. Same with health care. I can't understand why fraud against the federal government is never prosecuted.

A lot of people think 2 years at a community college should be free same as high school

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#364 Jun 30, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes one wonder why Bill and Hiliary makes so much - they are both notorious liars.
Oops. How politically incorrect of me. I meant to say they are both notoriously less than honest.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#365 Jun 30, 2014
Hillary's not going anywhere. She is running against herself, the same as she did in 2008. Her big book tour has brought her numbers below 50%. There is no Republicans running so she can't pretend she is still ahead of anyone else. The one Republican they can't beat at all won't announce until early 2016. He will have money, and he will beat Hillary, or Uncle Joe, or Cuomo, or Brown, or any other miserable Democrat they can find. They have to run against Obamacare, the heavy influx of illegal aliens, the poor economy, everything Obama has done.
I see hypocrisy

Chicago, IL

#366 Jun 30, 2014
Look at all the "free market" reichtards condemning someone for using the "free market" to make money.

If they are asked to speak at an event and a price is agreed upon for that speech, it doesn't matter what the price is. It could be $1 or $1,000,000. If the purchaser of their service doesn't want to pay what they are asking, they can move on down the road to someone who will pay the asked for price. Isn't that what the reichtards are saying when talking of getting rid of the minimum wage. You want there to be no minimum so that a wage can be negotiated, but when someone is doing exactly that, you idiots are against it.

During the next elections, when the subject of the minimum wage comes up, you might not want to bring up your anger over the fact that someone is doing exactly what it is that you claim is a good thing by removing the minimum wage. Makes you not only look like a hypocrite but un American also.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#367 Jun 30, 2014
I see hypocrisy wrote:
Look at all the "free market" reichtards condemning someone for using the "free market" to make money.
If they are asked to speak at an event and a price is agreed upon for that speech, it doesn't matter what the price is. It could be $1 or $1,000,000. If the purchaser of their service doesn't want to pay what they are asking, they can move on down the road to someone who will pay the asked for price. Isn't that what the reichtards are saying when talking of getting rid of the minimum wage. You want there to be no minimum so that a wage can be negotiated, but when someone is doing exactly that, you idiots are against it.
During the next elections, when the subject of the minimum wage comes up, you might not want to bring up your anger over the fact that someone is doing exactly what it is that you claim is a good thing by removing the minimum wage. Makes you not only look like a hypocrite but un American also.
I think I accused you of being original at one time. My apologies for the mistake.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#368 Jun 30, 2014
I see hypocrisy wrote:
I have no problem with the Clintons making money. I have a problem with the whining that they aren't really rich since they pay ordinary taxes . That means they don't just live off investments which are taxed at a lower rate. I do think it is unseemly and degrades the office for a past president to use his office to make money. Truman, Ike, Nixon, Johnson, Ford, Reagan, Bush. Non of these men made money off the office they held other than writing their biography. But then again Clinton was impeached and had already disgraced the office by lying under oath and getting BJs in the oval office. Time to get the white trash out of the white house
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#369 Jun 30, 2014
I would like to be as poor, and Hillary. What a stupid whining cretin. She is running the same failed campaign she ran in 2008. Only now she has to live down Benghazi, and everything she agreed with the worst President in history on. She is done.

Level 7

Location hidden

#370 Jun 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem with the Clintons making money. I have a problem with the whining that they aren't really rich since they pay ordinary taxes . That means they don't just live off investments which are taxed at a lower rate. I do think it is unseemly and degrades the office for a past president to use his office to make money. Truman, Ike, Nixon, Johnson, Ford, Reagan, Bush. Non of these men made money off the office they held other than writing their biography. But then again Clinton was impeached and had already disgraced the office by lying under oath and getting BJs in the oval office. Time to get the white trash out of the white house
You don't have a problem, with the fact that the Clinton's had $11,000,000......Eleven MILLION DOLLARSSSSS....in Legal Fees owed, when leaving office?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#371 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have a problem, with the fact that the Clinton's had $11,000,000......Eleven MILLION DOLLARSSSSS....in Legal Fees owed, when leaving office?
Perhaps he should have:

a) Not perjured himself;

or

b) Found a cheaper lawyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 3 min Judy 123 716
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Sublime1 224,339
What turns you off? (Oct '10) 26 min Zani Grey 23
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 36 min Junket 84,121
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 56 min andet1987 41,818
2words into 2new words (May '12) 59 min Bovenzi13 8,690
* What makes me NERVOUS is...* (Oct '12) 1 hr andet1987 966
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Chilli J 28,802
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Sublime1 6,405
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 1 hr Chilli J 25