GOP following Hillary Clinton with gi...

GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel

There are 412 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jun 18, 2014, titled GOP following Hillary Clinton with giant squirrel. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

The Republican National Committee has deployed a giant squirrel to follow Hillary Clinton around the country on the book tour for hew new memoir, Hard Choices, mocking her potential 2016 presidential run with the message that, quote, "another Clinton in the White House would be nuts."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Polygraph Piranha

Salt Lake City, UT

#259 Jun 26, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating.
;)
Tower 3
Oddly enough (or not), the place appears to have improved since you left. Interesting, don't ya think?
Undeniable Urchin

Salt Lake City, UT

#260 Jun 26, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Try following the thread
Still nothing? Why does that not surprise me.

Want to talk about the thread now huh? Ok, we can do that. Why does the GOP need a giant, orange squirrel to attract their voters? Are republican voters really that childish that the GOP has to dumb down everything they do in order for them to understand?

“Very cute!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

United States

#261 Jun 26, 2014
Polygraph Piranha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't. Keeping track of all your lies would take a bank of computers to rival the ones at NASA.
VAQUITO
Lol. I was merely telling you how funny your scene was... Pretending you were the other grandma piranha or storyteller. Clueless. The fire was only one its funny stories. Imagine that its occupants were trying to put the fire out with beer cans.

That place was a dump and it still is. The end of the road
:)

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#262 Jun 26, 2014
Polygraph Piranha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly enough (or not), the place appears to have improved since you left. Interesting, don't ya think?
Oh no I never "lived" there.
lol

Hopefully, even the stonerz moved.
They saw the unit.

Hundreds of cans of paint and fire don't mix.
;(
Billy Crystal

Indonesia

#263 Jun 26, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
You dopes attempt to impeach the first black president and you can kiss the White House good bye for the next 50 years.
No, those dopes will be greeted as "liberators"! Then, on his first day in office, President Ted Cruz will pass a law that no more colored guys can ever be president again!
Undeniable Urchin

Salt Lake City, UT

#264 Jun 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> And zero Congressional achievements in the LAST 5 YEARS.....American's deserve better, from the GOP.....
They did "achieve" to make it hard on the everyday citizen by shutting down the government. And by everyday citizen, I'm including citizens of the world. The GOP knew that we weren't going to default on our loans. What they know and the average American doesn't, is that the president has the power to make good on those loan payments. He even had the papers ready to sign when the shutdown occurred. Republicans know this and simply use a government shut down as a political tool. Americans, being completely ignorant of how government actually works, tend to blame the president for their hardships during a shutdown. I sat back and watched as the default neared in hopes that the republicans would force the president to use that power. He had already let it be known that he wouldn't let the country go into default, so the republicans drew out the shutdown for as long as they could. They merely accomplished to make life hard on average citizens and to lower the United States credit rating. However, since the memory of the American people is about as long as their nose and they don't know what was actually going on at the time, it probably hurt in the least.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#265 Jun 26, 2014
Undeniable Urchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nothing? Why does that not surprise me.
Want to talk about the thread now huh? Ok, we can do that. Why does the GOP need a giant, orange squirrel to attract their voters? Are republican voters really that childish that the GOP has to dumb down everything they do in order for them to understand?
Everything surprises you even who is responsible for running the government
Ted Cruz

Virginia Beach, VA

#266 Jun 26, 2014
Billy Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>No, those dopes will be greeted as "liberators"! Then, on his first day in office, President Ted Cruz will pass a law that no more colored guys can ever be president again!
Wrong as usual, racist gringo. No such law will be needed as the performance of the current "colored" guy will most likely have the same effect.
Undeniable Urchin

Salt Lake City, UT

#267 Jun 26, 2014
Billy Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>No, those dopes will be greeted as "liberators"! Then, on his first day in office, President Ted Cruz will pass a law that no more colored guys can ever be president again!
Don't forget about the "No foreign born citizens (after me) can be president".
Undeniable Urchin

Salt Lake City, UT

#268 Jun 26, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything surprises you even who is responsible for running the government
I seem to recall, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the U.S. government is comprised of "three" bodies. All "three" share the responsibility. So, if in fact, you are correct in asserting that it is only the president that runs the country, then he has done nothing "illegal".

Thought you wanted to stay on the threads topic. What happened? Not enough cartoon squirrels to keep you focused?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#269 Jun 26, 2014
Undeniable Urchin wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the U.S. government is comprised of "three" bodies. All "three" share the responsibility. So, if in fact, you are correct in asserting that it is only the president that runs the country, then he has done nothing "illegal".
Thought you wanted to stay on the threads topic. What happened? Not enough cartoon squirrels to keep you focused?
Sorry that is incorrect. There are 3 branches of government. The Executive branch implements the laws passed by Congress. The Judicial branch rules on the legality of the laws. Making up your owns laws and/or changing them is not the job of the Executive.
Perplexed Pronghorn

Salt Lake City, UT

#270 Jun 26, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that is incorrect. There are 3 branches of government. The Executive branch implements the laws passed by Congress. The Judicial branch rules on the legality of the laws. Making up your owns laws and/or changing them is not the job of the Executive.
In this post you assert that it not only the executive branch that runs the government but the judicial and legislative branches also. Elsewhere, you claim that it is solely run by the president. Again I say, if it is run by the president alone, then he has done nothing "illegal".

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#271 Jun 26, 2014
Undeniable Urchin wrote:
<quoted text>
They did "achieve" to make it hard on the everyday citizen by shutting down the government. And by everyday citizen, I'm including citizens of the world. The GOP knew that we weren't going to default on our loans. What they know and the average American doesn't, is that the president has the power to make good on those loan payments. He even had the papers ready to sign when the shutdown occurred. Republicans know this and simply use a government shut down as a political tool. Americans, being completely ignorant of how government actually works, tend to blame the president for their hardships during a shutdown. I sat back and watched as the default neared in hopes that the republicans would force the president to use that power. He had already let it be known that he wouldn't let the country go into default, so the republicans drew out the shutdown for as long as they could. They merely accomplished to make life hard on average citizens and to lower the United States credit rating. However, since the memory of the American people is about as long as their nose and they don't know what was actually going on at the time, it probably hurt in the least.
You can blame Obama for the last 5 years of reckless spending running up a debt of over 17 trillion dollars. You can blame him for the tiny rate of economic growth and you can blame him for Obama care. You can Blame him for all the many scandals under his administration. Obamas IRS destroys evidence and targets conservatives with audits. Ben Carson has been audited after he spoke out against Obama. 1 out of 10 tea party members have been audited
Perplexed Pronghorn

Salt Lake City, UT

#272 Jun 26, 2014
-Lea- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I was merely telling you how funny your scene was... Pretending you were the other grandma piranha or storyteller. Clueless. The fire was only one its funny stories. Imagine that its occupants were trying to put the fire out with beer cans.
That place was a dump and it still is. The end of the road
:)
It's good to admit that you have hit the "end of the road". That is the first to your recovery. You can now focus on rebuilding a somewhat normal life. Acquiring suitable accommodations should be your first priority. Might I suggest a lovely split level refrigerator box in a quiet corner of the park. Somewhere out of sight of the general public. Would want to scare the little children as they play would you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#273 Jun 26, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a 4th branch not mentioned in the constitution has developed. Administrative law which is controlled by the President. The department of energy and agriculture makes rule that have the same effect as laws written by congress. The department of Agriculture set laws on federal land telling you where you can hunt and what you can hunt that are different than state laws
Kevin

United States

#274 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You can blame Obama for the last 5 years of reckless spending running up a debt of over 17 trillion dollars. You can blame him for the tiny rate of economic growth and you can blame him for Obama care. You can Blame him for all the many scandals under his administration. Obamas IRS destroys evidence and targets conservatives with audits. Ben Carson has been audited after he spoke out against Obama. 1 out of 10 tea party members have been audited
Yet you dopes adore St Reagan who spent more than anyone else.
Perplexed Pronghorn

Salt Lake City, UT

#275 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> You can blame Obama for the last 5 years of reckless spending running up a debt of over 17 trillion dollars. You can blame him for the tiny rate of economic growth and you can blame him for Obama care. You can Blame him for all the many scandals under his administration. Obamas IRS destroys evidence and targets conservatives with audits. Ben Carson has been audited after he spoke out against Obama. 1 out of 10 tea party members have been audited
Only 1 out of 10? That doesn't seem right. Somebody at the IRS must have slipped up.

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#276 Jun 26, 2014
Perplexed Pronghorn wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to admit that you have hit the "end of the road". That is the first to your recovery. You can now focus on rebuilding a somewhat normal life. Acquiring suitable accommodations should be your first priority. Might I suggest a lovely split level refrigerator box in a quiet corner of the park. Somewhere out of sight of the general public. Would want to scare the little children as they play would you.
OMG... What you're saying is hilarious. The untreated dented can that lives there has another dented can there who did just that! So, that means there's hope for her too! Ahaha! You've NO clue 'how it works' or what the sayings mean!!!!

It's a family affair!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#277 Jun 26, 2014
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you dopes adore St Reagan who spent more than anyone else.
Obama has spent more than all past president combined and he has 2 more years to wreck this country

“Very cute!”

Level 1

United States

#278 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has spent more than all past president combined and he has 2 more years to wreck this country
Exactly.
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 6 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,975
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min 8541 MARINE 59,847
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 7 min Lucy the First 8,860
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Red_Forman 12,014
Word association (Jun '07) 9 min Red_Forman 5,256
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min One way or another 205,090
Word Association. (Nov '10) 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 19,721
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,621
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 hr former smoker 33,254
News Couple claims dog murdered over Clinton sign 9 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 42
More from around the web