Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Which DO YOU Pick?

_1 _2 _3 _4 _5 ...ALL_

1. Stop golfing until he has a budget in-line with National Tax Income

2. Schedule a golf outing with each state he visits

3. Use his magicial powers to make a new 'driver' out of Biden (JOE-Hitter)

4. Teach Michelle to golf-making him a divorcée

5. Take Boehner (HORS) as a fulltime partner.{making him a Tiger want-a-be}

~~~~~~~~~~
43 percent think he should stop golfing until the unemployment rate improves and the economy is doing better, while 45 percent disagree.

Republicans (57 percent) are more likely to say Obama should stop golfing, while over half of Democrats (55 percent) and independents (51 percent) come down on the other side.
dee

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Mar 1, 2013
all

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Theodore Roosevelt enjoyed hunting, horseback riding and exercise.

George Washington, like many men of the time, greatly enjoyed outdoor activities such as fishing and riding horses. Enjoying nature was Washington's primary source of rejuvenation and renewal during his two critical terms as our president.

Thomas Jefferson was another great president with his own special interests that included playing the violin. Like other presidents of the time, he also enjoyed the outdoors in many of the same ways as President Washington.

President Ulysses Grant enjoyed racing his horse around the area, as well as playing billiards. He often entertained guests at the White House with a lively game on the game table.

President Chester Arthur was a well-known avid fisherman before entering the White House, and he enjoyed the hobby a great deal even after he entered office. This greatly increased the popularity of fishing as a sport in the country during that time period.

President Kennedy enjoyed sailing and horseback riding.

It's called exercise - you ought to try it sometime - you may lose a couple hundred pounds.
John Adams relaxed through exercise, by swimming every morning. The District of Columbia, at the time, was sparsely populated and President Adams not only enjoyed swimming in the Potomac River, but he enjoyed doing it in the nude.

President Lincoln, one of the great Presidents, enjoyed "townball," an early form of baseball. The sport was greatly increasing in popularity during this time, and President Abraham greatly enjoyed both watching the Civil War troops play it, and playing it himself.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
It's called exercise - you ought to try it sometime - you may lose a couple hundred pounds.
That'd put 'me' at -20 lbs

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Mr. O is lucky he got Michelle to swing even one way with him.

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Every body likes a little merry-go-round here n there...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Mar 1, 2013
This thread needs some more wood thrown on the fire

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sites/na...._... ry_rot.jpg

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exc...

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Teach Michelle to golf-making him a divorcée

MICHELLE Obama is an angry lady!

The First Lady, 49, exploded at husband Barack Obama behind closed doors over Scandal beauty Kerry Washington.

Michelle is said to be so insecure about the president’s appeal to Kerry and other beauties she got a new hairstyle that takes years off her appearance and, coincidentally, closely re­sembles the 35-year-old actress’ look.

“Michelle’s jealous rage put a damper on the inauguration, but at least the meltdown took place behind closed doors,” a source said.

“The public only saw her smiling and supporting him. But, believe me, it was one of their ugliest fights ever.

“Michelle got it in her mind that Barack was finagling to have Kerry added to more committees so they could spend time together.

“Kerry may have no idea how smitten Barack is with her, but Michelle clear­ly has the claws out.

“Michelle ripped into Barack, telling him,‘Stay away from that woman!’ And she was furious when she found out Kerry had been invited to the inauguration.

“She knew that the eyes of the world would be on her and the president.

“She wanted to look sensational for the big day and out­shine Kerry, the woman she sees as her competitor. It’s no coincidence that Mi­chelle started wearing her new hairdo just four days after Kerry debuted the same look on the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

“Mi­chelle is going to fight for her man and do whatever it takes, even if that means changing her looks.”

On her ABC drama Scan­dal, Kerry plays crisis management boss Olivia Pope, who is having a steamy affair with the fictional presi­dent .

“That fact is not lost on Michelle,” said the insider.“She has been unhappy for some time over her husband’s flirt­ing with Kerry, and she’s had some furious fights with Barack over it.

“No one except maybe Michelle believes there is anything more than innocent flirtations between the president and Kerry but her worst nightmare would be finding out he’s cheated on her.”

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Level 3

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#9 Mar 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Theodore Roosevelt enjoyed hunting, horseback riding and exercise.
George Washington, like many men of the time, greatly enjoyed outdoor activities such as fishing and riding horses. Enjoying nature was Washington's primary source of rejuvenation and renewal during his two critical terms as our president.
Thomas Jefferson was another great president with his own special interests that included playing the violin. Like other presidents of the time, he also enjoyed the outdoors in many of the same ways as President Washington.
President Ulysses Grant enjoyed racing his horse around the area, as well as playing billiards. He often entertained guests at the White House with a lively game on the game table.
President Chester Arthur was a well-known avid fisherman before entering the White House, and he enjoyed the hobby a great deal even after he entered office. This greatly increased the popularity of fishing as a sport in the country during that time period.
President Kennedy enjoyed sailing and horseback riding.
John Adams relaxed through exercise, by swimming every morning. The District of Columbia, at the time, was sparsely populated and President Adams not only enjoyed swimming in the Potomac River, but he enjoyed doing it in the nude.
President Lincoln, one of the great Presidents, enjoyed "townball," an early form of baseball. The sport was greatly increasing in popularity during this time, and President Abraham greatly enjoyed both watching the Civil War troops play it, and playing it himself.
Indeed. But we weren't 16 trillion $$$ in debt back in those days, either. So you'll pardon some of us if we're a bit sore about that. There's a time and a place for everything. Tell me, did Teddy R go out EVERY weekend hunting? No. He was probably lucky if he got to go 3x a year. And I'll bet the costs of doing so were not super exhorbitant, and the media didn't reveal the price tag of these events.

He's the best vacationed, most exercised, best paid executive orderer in the free world. If he can't handle the stress and needs all these vacations, perhaps he doesn't need to be president.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Does Always Wary know? Might make for a great spokesperson...

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Which DO YOU Pick?
_1 _2 _3 _4 _5 ...ALL_
1. Stop golfing until he has a budget in-line with National Tax Income
2. Schedule a golf outing with each state he visits
3. Use his magicial powers to make a new 'driver' out of Biden (JOE-Hitter)
4. Teach Michelle to golf-making him a divorcée
5. Take Boehner (HORS) as a fulltime partner.{making him a Tiger want-a-be}
~~~~~~~~~~
43 percent think he should stop golfing until the unemployment rate improves and the economy is doing better, while 45 percent disagree.
Republicans (57 percent) are more likely to say Obama should stop golfing, while over half of Democrats (55 percent) and independents (51 percent) come down on the other side.
Guess which President took the most days off during his presidency. C'mon, guess! I'll give you one hint - his name includes a W.

Doesn't make it right, just puts it in perspective. I am positive, HH, that you railed just as much about down time during that presidency, too. Right?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#12 Mar 1, 2013
George W. Bush seems to have taken this to the extreme early in his tenure as president. A humorous, fake resume for Bush suggests that he set the record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history -- a bit of an exaggeration, but still cause for some teasing.
I did!
I was a democrat before that. heheheh

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
And yes I voted for Obama 1st round.
No further comment!

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
George W. Bush seems to have taken this to the extreme early in his tenure as president. A humorous, fake resume for Bush suggests that he set the record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history -- a bit of an exaggeration, but still cause for some teasing.
I did!
I was a democrat before that. heheheh
Actually, by the time he was done, he did set the record - as near as anyone could accurately figure it. It's hard work bringing down a nation! I am glad to hear you also took him to task.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>He's the best vacationed, most exercised, best paid executive orderer in the free world. If he can't handle the stress and needs all these vacations, perhaps he doesn't need to be president.
So maybe next time, the GOP needs to nominate someone who not only exercises on a regular basis, but doesn't alienate 47% of the voting population and flip-flops like a Denny's #5 pancake breakfast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 225,967
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 56 min wichita-rick 2,451
China, the cause of all diabetes around the wor... 1 hr andet1987 15
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 2 hr quilterqueen 4,339
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr quilterqueen 8,903
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 hr quilterqueen 5,684
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 hr quilterqueen 21,130
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 hr cathouse cowboy 17,986
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 32,037
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Emerald 6,708
More from around the web