JONBENET RAMSEY ... parents were indi...

JONBENET RAMSEY ... parents were indicted

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Jan 28, 2013
see the Ramsey case . the grand jury wanted to go to trial against the parents , I always thought it was mom..... why .... because I believed that the child said enough and the mom was living through the child

DA decided not to try ....why??????????
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
see the Ramsey case . the grand jury wanted to go to trial against the parents , I always thought it was mom..... why .... because I believed that the child said enough and the mom was living through the child
DA decided not to try ....why??????????
IMHO - Money.
Money and status.

Not much attention has been placed
on the possibility that the child
was mature enough to start being vocal
and resisting things she didn't like.

There could have been some sick and
twisted stuff going on in that house
for many years.

Of course this is just another opinion
that means jack spit.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#3 Jan 28, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO - Money.
Money and status.
Not much attention has been placed
on the possibility that the child
was mature enough to start being vocal
and resisting things she didn't like.
There could have been some sick and
twisted stuff going on in that house
for many years.
Of course this is just another opinion
that means jack spit.
playing grown up is what all children , but they don't live it and I believe that was the case , but MOM

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

South Amboy, NJ

#4 Jan 28, 2013
There are a lot of reasons that the parents seem suspicious in my opinion, but I do feel that one of them or both of them did not act alone.

What I find indicative of the parents is this: if you are planning to abduct and kill a child, wouldn't you come prepared with everything you would need? Well, the killer apparently entered the home ( which was very large btw) and took his time searching for things like a pen, a paintbrush which was used in the garrote, a pad of paper, a flashlight, etc. There was pineapple found in her stomach contents which would lead investigators to believe that the intruder possibly lured her downstairs with it. So they took their time searching through the fridge as well. You would assume the person would want to be in and out as quickly as possible. But this killer took the time to sit down and write a TWO PAGE ransom note, then throw it out and RE-WRITE it! They even changed the child's pajamas and drew a red heart in the palm of her hand. It shows that whoever killed her had an emotional attachment to this child and loved her ( in some sick way). It also shows that they felt great comfort inside of this home. They knew their way around, and not only did they understand the layout of the home, they knew where all the items used in the murder would be.

I don't know. I don't think many people would be stupid enough, or brazen enough to kill in such a time consuming fashion. JonBenet had a severe injury to her skull and brain from a flashlight. Maybe one of the parents over reacted out of anger and struck her and then tried to cover it up? They probably hid her body in the wine cellar assuming police wouldn't look there for any type of evidence and figured they'd move the body later on.

Also if my home was a crime scene the last thing that I would be doing would be to let large amount of people all over the house contaminating evidence!! Not only that but the father contaminated the crime scene where the child was found. When he discovered her he picked her up and removed her entirely from the room and brought her to the base of the Christmas tree.

What really drives me insane though, is that there is an unidentified pubic hair that was found in her underwear. It was not from either of the parents or her brother. That is the ONLY fact that leads me to believe that someone else was involved.

There was a convicted child molester who lived a short distance from the Ramsey home, but he was ruled out. I don't know if he was ruled out due to DNA evidence though. He was sending cassette tapes to a friend and discussing killing and raping a little girl. It seems though that the Boulder Police never really followed through on all of these leads.

Gut instinct, I feel that the mother was involved somehow. Perhaps she was jealous of JonBenet? Maybe she suffered from some type of depression or mental instability? Maybe she set her up to be kidnapped and it went horribly wrong? It sounds crazy but this is a really crazy case. It was Patsy's paintbrush that was used to assault JonBenet. In a large house I can't imagine that would be the simplest object to find. This person knew their way around the home quite well. Not only that, on the morning police arrived Patsy had a full face of makeup and was dressed.

It really drives me insane that this case was never solved. I hope that I live to see the day when someone is finally brought up on charges in this heinous crime.

A little girl was brutally murdered and sexually assaulted in her own home while her parents supposedly lay sleeping on Christmas Eve. Justice needs to be served for her and her legacy. Not just because she was from an affluent family, or because she was a beauty queen, but because she was an innocent child full of possibilities that ended that fateful night. All life is sacred and especially that of an innocent child. I cannot imagine her fear and suffering. I truly hope investigators never give up on her.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#5 Jan 28, 2013
a hair can come from any where .. public rest room for one ...her own home .. could have been a guest so .........
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
playing grown up is what all children , but they don't live it and I believe that was the case , but MOM
It wouldn't be the first time in history a child's innocence was sacrificed to keep the illusion of a happy marriage intact.
Wonder what kind of Christmas present JB was supposed to give Daddy?

Before anyone gets the stocks, feathers and tar out,
please know, I'm very aware of how sick that sounds

Believe me though, things like that happen
in the world everyday.

There was the booze and prescription medications
for pain and anxiety Patsy took daily.
Powerful combinations that could create a euphoria, ambivalence, loss of consciousness and amnesia.

It is not far fetched to think
she shared those med.'s with JB.

As a rule, little girls of 4-6 years old have out grown bed wetting.
Not having had girl children, I can't be sure, but I think that is one of the signs psychiatrists claim as an indicator of sexual abuse or extreme trauma.

:-(
creepy #'s OB - 2666

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#7 Jan 28, 2013
The results of the autopsy revealed that JonBenét was killed by strangulation and a skull fracture.... one may assume she was hit and possible knocked down and a woman will strangle more likely a child as verse a man
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 28, 2013
this case always fascinated me.. I think clearly one of two things happened. both abusive by the parents...Could have been as "simple" as an incestuous father..

but my vote was always on Mommy dearest, years later we watch these Toddler and Tiara shows where the mothers are totally obsessed, living through their babies, gone are the days when a childs contest is a pretty untouched child, for the life of me I cant imagine dressing my child up to that extreme..most of them at best, looking like prostitutes.... whackjob mothers...who live their pathetic unproductive lives through little girls who should be playing with dolls, and sandboxes...
I think she was unbalanced, a fight broke out between a child and a mother and she went to far...

either way, I think they BOTH covered it up to protect their name, wealth, and positions...
dispicable on both their sides... for the most part it worked...

Whether they escaped fair trial or not, America pretty much judged them justy I think, their lives were never the same... as it should be..

“Lip Gloss”

Level 5

Since: May 10

For Whiners and Crybabies

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Patsy Ramsey died in 2006, John has remarried.
Sad case.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Beautiful little girl. :(

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#11 Jan 28, 2013
The standards for indictment are far lower than the standards for conviction.
Karmic Paisan

Huntington, NY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I hope that whomever was responsible is paying for it now.......

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#13 Jan 28, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
The standards for indictment are far lower than the standards for conviction.
INFO:

A grand jury's purpose is to investigate alleged crimes, examine evidence, and issue indictments if they believe that there is enough evidence for a trial to proceed. They are an impartial panel of citizens who must determine whether reasonable cause or probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed exists. The grand jury acts as a check on the prosecutorial power of the state.

actually it is tougher.....

the DA felt he couldn't win the case at that present time
and if he lost he can not get a second shot , aka: OJ
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#14 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
INFO:
A grand jury's purpose is to investigate alleged crimes, examine evidence, and issue indictments if they believe that there is enough evidence for a trial to proceed. They are an impartial panel of citizens who must determine whether reasonable cause or probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed exists. The grand jury acts as a check on the prosecutorial power of the state.
the grand jury only here the states' side and in the case of not bailing out they have 6 days in most state to decide. so it varies from state to state on weather it tougher or easier

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#15 Jan 28, 2013
crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text>the grand jury only here the states' side and in the case of not bailing out they have 6 days in most state to decide. so it varies from state to state on weather it tougher or easier
let me help did you mean hear the state's case...
well yes because it is the state

one minor point and a Federal grand jury????

and I believe you meant whether ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#16 Jan 28, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I wonder what this statement meant????????

INFO:
A grand jury's purpose is to investigate alleged crimes, examine evidence, and issue indictments if they believe that there is enough evidence for a trial to proceed.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
read the story... it was the DA that ultimately decided it wasn't worth pursuing... it's being whispered that they were friends... the DA and mr ramsay.... After meeting for more than a year, a grand jury found sufficient evidence to indict the couple on charges of child abuse resulting in death...

Mmmm... now THAT'S something to ponder!
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#18 Jan 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
let me help did you mean hear the state's case...
well yes because it is the state
one minor point and a Federal grand jury????
and I believe you meant whether ...
thanks for the spelling lesson thought i was out of school

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#19 Jan 29, 2013
crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the spelling lesson thought i was out of school
it is know as information , wasn't being mean, that is known as Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt ", usually conveyed through irony or understatement.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#20 Feb 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
INFO:
In the context I meant, I stand behind what I said. What I meant is that it is easier to get an indictment than a conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min Crazy Jae 4,736
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 9,117
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min Sublime1 15,123
one word only (Jun '08) 9 min Crazy Jae 55,810
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 20 min wichita-rick 2,364
Word Association (Jun '10) 25 min Crazy Jae 32,517
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 25 min Crazy Jae 5,901
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 220,955
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr wichita-rick 2,165
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr FinnyFerrets Tick... 24,120