“Religion is a drug say NO”

Since: Jan 08

Mudville OKlahoma

#22 Oct 25, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
America is a Christian country, founded by people who burned witches and hated homos. Secular laws (for now) prevent us from doing the former, but it is the Tea Party Christian Crusade of the 21st Century to do the latter.
And don’t give me that hogwash that Jesus never said one single word about being a homo. He never said anything about wiping your bottom until the paper is no longer brown, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it!
If any Christian Tea Partiers out there know of any teen and preteen homos, let me know their e-mail addresses and/or Facebook accounts. I am organizing Christian Prayer Warriors to heckle them until they find Jesus
You Ignorant Bleep. it is people like you that is causing so many young gay people to commit suiside.

“You Can't know me.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

And I can't change your mind.

#23 Oct 25, 2010
Reverand Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
You Ignorant Bleep. it is people like you that is causing so many young gay people to commit suiside.
Not a sparrow falls outside the will of God. Do you think a person is any less important?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Oct 25, 2010
... and I continue to be amazed *I* amd the one with the clown avatar.

“girls rule”

Since: May 10

just relax and enjoy life

#26 Oct 25, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
America is a Christian country, founded by people who burned witches and hated homos. Secular laws (for now) prevent us from doing the former, but it is the Tea Party Christian Crusade of the 21st Century to do the latter.
And don’t give me that hogwash that Jesus never said one single word about being a homo. He never said anything about wiping your bottom until the paper is no longer brown, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it!
If any Christian Tea Partiers out there know of any teen and preteen homos, let me know their e-mail addresses and/or Facebook accounts. I am organizing Christian Prayer Warriors to heckle them until they find Jesus
Why is it that Christians do not realize this is a satire against Christainity and not anything against gays? I think it is funny stuff.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#27 Oct 25, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that doesn't make sense even to you....you might think before you write next time.
C'mon Nancy put your pink shirt back on. That can't you a man, you're a homo..

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 25, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one of the most pathetic calls for help I've seen in a long time...Usually insecurity and feeling unworthy isn't as obvious as it is with you....
I do know my IQ and most every person with a high IQ I've know don't feel the necessity to advertise it....You need some serious help with not feeling loved and appreciated....maybe you don't deserve it, who knows but most people can at least not appear to be so needy.
ah, why not. You are always full of yourself, bragging about your knowledge. Do like I did, take the mensa test and post your score if you are so brilliant. No pathetic cry for help, I don't need it. I'm a very happy person. I just got married to the sweetest guy and am loved and adored; not by just him but by family and friends. I'm not needy. I don't have a dozen threads seeking attention and gratification from others. I'm getting tired of this. Some people are just in denial about their issues. Are you are a huge waste of my time.

“chance may crown me”

Level 1

the glass of fashion

#29 Oct 26, 2010
Hey Faith a.k.a. Rocky.....you shouldn't have used your head to block all those punches....

I'm blown away by your ignorance this time.

“chance may crown me”

Level 1

the glass of fashion

#30 Oct 26, 2010
P.S. ~ Your obtuse posts are getting old.

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#31 Oct 26, 2010
You religious cripples are funny in one way but sad in another. Sad because you have kids that you expose to the same superstitious ignorance.

This was written to point out how extreme, hurtful and dangerous religion is on many fronts. Not only homosexuals but any lifestyle THEY don't agree with.

Any of you funditards that think my pointing out the horrible prejudices of religion is the cause for strife among gays, are in denial about their own mental illness of Xianity.

You are a sad and dangerous group.

Oklahoma

#32 Oct 26, 2010
stoicmona wrote:
Hey Faith a.k.a. Rocky.....you shouldn't have used your head to block all those punches....
I'm blown away by your ignorance this time.
Is that the open-minded Mona speaking?...open-minded until the can or worms about her superstition is opened....then a hostile religious retard.

Or are you trying to distance yourself from me because to majority of losers on here are social retards and you want to be part of the larger but wrong group....that's exactly what's wrong with America.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#33 Oct 26, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
You religious cripples are funny in one way but sad in another. Sad because you have kids that you expose to the same superstitious ignorance.
This was written to point out how extreme, hurtful and dangerous religion is on many fronts. Not only homosexuals but any lifestyle THEY don't agree with.
Any of you funditards that think my pointing out the horrible prejudices of religion is the cause for strife among gays, are in denial about their own mental illness of Xianity.
Yeah but you're a homo...
tta

Turners Falls, MA

#34 Oct 26, 2010
homosexuals don't figure in the founding of the country. this is a recent development, this movement and the deliberate hysteria created by it.

Oklahoma

#35 Oct 26, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but you're a homo...
Even if that idiotic statement were true....so? Homosexuals have been around since were started walking upright...documented history shows many ancient Greeks, etc were gay, long before your Jesus was supposed to be around. They were the intellectuals also....Is that part of why the average retard discrimminates?

Do you argue that Sunday mornings are the most segregated period of time in America? If religion was so f**king hot and good for mankind, why the division?....especially at the so called holiest time?

Religion is like any other ideology that seeks selfish power and control. That can only be achieved by division and demonizing others.

American Xians love to demonize. Not only gays but look what they have done to Islam and have always done to other world leaders.

Oklahoma

#36 Oct 26, 2010
tta wrote:
homosexuals don't figure in the founding of the country. this is a recent development, this movement and the deliberate hysteria created by it.
Women, poor and blacks didn't either....so your informed point was?
ackman1465

Cape Coral, FL

#37 Oct 26, 2010
Good luck in your efforts, Faith Healer. We need more people like you to work for the betterment of humankind....

Oklahoma

#38 Oct 26, 2010
ackman1465 wrote:
Good luck in your efforts, Faith Healer. We need more people like you to work for the betterment of humankind....
Thanks, I'll need it with this bunch of retards.

Oklahoma

#39 Oct 26, 2010
tta wrote:
Neither did the American Indian....are you proud of that history as well?

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#40 Oct 26, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
Those without religion are the real cripples. And none of the "damage" the Christians have allegedly done have compares to the destruction that atheism as caused. They singlehandedly destroyed diversity, independence, and hope.

I oppose homosexuality, not just on religious grounds, but grounds of science, psychology, philosophy, and common sense. Before a person can become gay, major destruction to the soul must take place. The innate knowledge of right and wrong has to be destroyed first, and they learn to put their emotions first and be guided by them without reason. And man who puts his penis in a man's anus must really hate himself, or be so addicted to the sex not to realize the hidden messages about hate he is sending to himself - ie., calling himself excrement each time he enters the excrement hole. And any man who takes a penis in the mouth must like being reduced from human to a mere semen receptacle.

And all that came from me, not religion. I don't go to church, though I've felt like getting an online ordination and starting one. Despite what I said above, I have a problem with how a lot of Christians view gayness. They either make the mistake of coddling it, or they make the mistake of hating those who have fallen into such a sin. A true-Christian loves the homosexual while hating their homosexuality and the harm homosexuality always causes the individual. The best motive for opposing this chosen lifestyle is love. Gayness is fake love, and harmful substitute for the real thing. Real love has standards, and limits on behavior. Real love is strong and loves the individual being helped more than the consequences of doing so.

Homosexuality is a twisting of both love and friendship. You can have very deep love for a person without having sex with them. In fact, it is this inability to bond with others without sex being a part of the picture that traps so many in the gay lifestyle. They can't be happy without having sex, when a truly adjusted person doesn't need sex. They like it, but don't "need" it. It is like with alcohol. You can like alcohol, but the moment you start needing it, particularly to make up for something missing in your life, you become an addict. Alcohol can be used to enhance a meal. There is nothing like a glass of wine with a fine meal. But it should never be used in place of food.

And even gays and left-wing radicals don't all believe gayness is inborn. Like check out this site:

http://www.queerbychoice.com

Oklahoma

#41 Oct 26, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those without religion are the real cripples. And none of the "damage" the Christians have allegedly done have compares to the destruction that atheism as caused. They singlehandedly destroyed diversity, independence, and hope.
I oppose homosexuality, not just on religious grounds, but grounds of science, psychology, philosophy, and common sense. Before a person can become gay, major destruction to the soul must take place. The innate knowledge of right and wrong has to be destroyed first, and they learn to put their emotions first and be guided by them without reason. And man who puts his penis in a man's anus must really hate himself, or be so addicted to the sex not to realize the hidden messages about hate he is sending to himself - ie., calling himself excrement each time he enters the excrement hole. And any man who takes a penis in the mouth must like being reduced from human to a mere semen receptacle.
And all that came from me, not religion. I don't go to church, though I've felt like getting an online ordination and starting one. Despite what I said above, I have a problem with how a lot of Christians view gayness. They either make the mistake of coddling it, or they make the mistake of hating those who have fallen into such a sin. A true-Christian loves the homosexual while hating their homosexuality and the harm homosexuality always causes the individual. The best motive for opposing this chosen lifestyle is love. Gayness is fake love, and harmful substitute for the real thing. Real love has standards, and limits on behavior. Real love is strong and loves the individual being helped more than the consequences of doing so.
Homosexuality is a twisting of both love and friendship. You can have very deep love for a person without having sex with them. In fact, it is this inability to bond with others without sex being a part of the picture that traps so many in the gay lifestyle. They can't be happy without having sex, when a truly adjusted person doesn't need sex. They like it, but don't "need" it. It is like with alcohol. You can like alcohol, but the moment you start needing it, particularly to make up for something missing in your life, you become an addict. Alcohol can be used to enhance a meal. There is nothing like a glass of wine with a fine meal. But it should never be used in place of food.
And even gays and left-wing radicals don't all believe gayness is inborn. Like check out this site:
http://www.queerbychoice.com
You are still trying and struggling....your problem is pre conceived notion that was placed there probably by your parents.

If gays are such a distraction for you, you musy wonder why? Do you have gay thoughts and tendencies...thou resists too much.

How do you explain that homosexuality has always been a human condition? How can non homosexuals have years of gay sex in prison, yet come out hetero? The human animal is simply that...a animal with a somewhat advance brain. At least we have language.
Rosa

Eunice, LA

#42 Oct 26, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
...FH...I am so glad you posted this...I know both homos and Christians and have printed this post...when I encounter either today...and I will...I will give them a copy of this post...I can spot a homo a mile away...Christians too...with their long hair wrapped tightly around their heads in a bun....neither are very good sex anyway...thanks for your comments...I am a big fan...;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 min dragoon70056 410
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 142,080
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 5 min Flower-Child 24,215
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min dragoon70056 3,617
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 28 min Spirit67_ 28,603
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 29 min Terrible_Herbst 39,374
Word Association (Mar '10) 30 min Terrible_Herbst 16,396
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min Good-Evil 155,299
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 38,484
More from around the web