|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope just good enough at my job that i can finish my required work with time to spare. dont hate, appreciate. ive never asked anything from the govt. and i earned my spot at my job through hard work and proving i have the ability required to multi-task. hence why most of the time there is good span of time between my posts. its ok to fail, its not ok to keep failing on the same subject.
There's not a GOOD job anywhere where you finish your required work...if you finish then you are under worked and have a dead end job.....just like I said, gubberment parasite.

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Your standards of envy? Bwahahahhahaahhaha…Holy crap you have standards of envy…Bwahhahhahaha…you poor phqn homo!
You're either constantly shitfaced or one stupid MF....hope you can sober up because the other is incurable.

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the smelly fatbear is a lawyer.....why don't you two get a life and stop you horseshit....I think the term is get off of the pot.
Day off or are both of you mental health experts unemployed?

I've done tracked one of you weasels down in Illinois and it is easy for me to track the other one down too. You want to prove you can still box like you brag well let's do this like real man in real life not on the stupid computer. I got eyes watching and you say one more bad thing then I guess me and Bobby are going to make two road trips. There's two things Bobby loves is road trips and snakes. You say one more thing on here bad about my wife and I'm gonna be on your azz quicker than stink on you sh*t. Thought maybe you would like to go deer hunting with me and him? Iwon't be back on this post. I got eyes doing that for me and promised I wouldn't. So, I won't write you back. Let's get this thing going in real life not on this machine. If you hear from me again, I'll be face to face with you.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either constantly shitfaced or one stupid MF....hope you can sober up because the other is incurable.
Well I can stay not gay. You on the other hand are always gay. And you have ...pppfffwttttt ....BWAAHAhahahahahahaha..stan dards of envy...BWAAHHAAHhahahahahaha.. .oh...

“Everyone knows that!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

mountainbear1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done tracked one of you weasels down in Illinois and it is easy for me to track the other one down too. You want to prove you can still box like you brag well let's do this like real man in real life not on the stupid computer. I got eyes watching and you say one more bad thing then I guess me and Bobby are going to make two road trips. There's two things Bobby loves is road trips and snakes. You say one more thing on here bad about my wife and I'm gonna be on your azz quicker than stink on you sh*t. Thought maybe you would like to go deer hunting with me and him? Iwon't be back on this post. I got eyes doing that for me and promised I wouldn't. So, I won't write you back. Let's get this thing going in real life not on this machine. If you hear from me again, I'll be face to face with you.
Shut up..you couldn't track down a beaver between a womans legs.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a GOOD job anywhere where you finish your required work...if you finish then you are under worked and have a dead end job.....just like I said, gubberment parasite.
nope sorry wrong again. actually there is plenty of room for advancement consider it is a nationwide firm and they promote from the inside. dont be a hater, its not a good look.

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

mountainbear1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you and Bobby McGee? Hitch hikin, thumbin down a diesel?...ya know, that would make a cute song.

“Temple Bar”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up..you couldn't track down a beaver between a womans legs.
Cyber threats, yeah right! Those three are doing exactly what they're supposedly against!

“chance may crown me”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

the glass of fashion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

I think people have this thread confused with the last post wins thread. In that case......I win!!!! LOL.
This is ridiculous.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

You are a Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyber threats, yeah right! Those three are doing exactly what they're supposedly against!
Yeah I know but do they have bwah.. have ..Bwahh..Standards of envy? Bwakahahahhhaahhahaha!!
Suzanne

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

I am gay. sudzmce@gmail.com

“Die Hard For The Trivial”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

Welcome.
Hospitable.
Sweet.
fair.
Just.
righteous.
Prayerful.
truthful.
loving.

Love this thread.
Paris Hilton

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
America is a Christian country, founded by people who burned witches and hated homos. Secular laws (for now) prevent us from doing the former, but it is the Tea Party Christian Crusade of the 21st Century to do the latter.
And don’t give me that hogwash that Jesus never said one single word about being a homo. He never said anything about wiping your bottom until the paper is no longer brown, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it!
If any Christian Tea Partiers out there know of any teen and preteen homos, let me know their e-mail addresses and/or Facebook accounts. I am organizing Christian Prayer Warriors to heckle them until they find Jesus
lesbos and gays are gross.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>lesbos and gays are gross.
bigots are hate-filled and ignorant.
Vanity Fair

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
bigots are hate-filled and ignorant.
Anti-bigots are hate filled heter-phobic bigots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 315 of315
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association. (Nov '10) 1 min Bezeer 16,556
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Debra27 14,129
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min SLACK 34,769
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Bezeer 5,547
How to become Unbannable 3 min Chilli J 93
Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc. (Feb '12) 3 min eleanorigby 4,879
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 5 min Debra27 20,271
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 140,567
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••