Open Letter to Homosexuals

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#298 Nov 2, 2010
You are a Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Sedona is absolutely beautiful especially in the fall!
Thank you for answering. I've heard the sedona has a special feeling about it. I had a pen pal from that area but lost touch with her when I changed internet carriers. She always talked about it being a place where you feel peace. No, she wasn't native. she was african american but talked about the beauty of the area all the time. It is definitely on my list of places I would like to visit.

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#299 Nov 3, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well you get yours via hot beef injection right?
Just curious...your little one line nothings are so child like I can't help but have this silly mental picture of you sitting there, picking your nose and flicking your boogers, only your mother knows where....

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#300 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious...your little one line nothings are so child like I can't help but have this silly mental picture of you sitting there, picking your nose and flicking your boogers, only your mother knows where....
Anger anger anger…The mother thing again huh? Let me axe you something. Where to YOU flick your boogers? That would give you some hint as to where others might flick theirs.

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#301 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer you are such a coward little poser. You want a fight then let's rumble. You want to pick on women, well pick on me buddy. I'm a big guy and have no problem kicking your pansy butt. My wife won't respond to you
But I don't have her peaceful mindset, I'm ready to rumble you whiney little b*tch. A real man doesn't pick at women, he picks on someone his own size. I'm 6"7 and weigh 325 lbs and not an ounce of fat on me. She's 5'7 and only 130 lbs. I'll take you on and take you down anytime I see you pick on any woman, not just my wife. So, you better toughen up and quit your whining because I hate a man that has to run off whimpering to his momma

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#302 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious...your little one line nothings are so child like I can't help but have this silly mental picture of you sitting there, picking your nose and flicking your boogers, only your mother knows where....
faithless coward here I am, pick on my by god. It's a coward that has to pick on other's. I am going to stick up for every woman on here because that's what southern men do. They are good to women and have respect for them. I'm calling you out , so you better spend your time praying instead of preaching

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#303 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you discussed getting your Xanax by intravenous drip?
now you calling my wife a druggie. She doesn't do drugs, doesn't even smoke. You sound more like a druggie with your ramblings

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#304 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious...your little one line nothings are so child like I can't help but have this silly mental picture of you sitting there, picking your nose and flicking your boogers, only your mother knows where....
C'mon boy, you heard me....boy. Picking on another woman, coward.

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#305 Nov 3, 2010
mountainbear1961 wrote:
Faith Healer you are such a coward little poser. You want a fight then let's rumble. You want to pick on women, well pick on me buddy. I'm a big guy and have no problem kicking your pansy butt. My wife won't respond to you
But I don't have her peaceful mindset, I'm ready to rumble you whiney little b*tch. A real man doesn't pick at women, he picks on someone his own size. I'm 6"7 and weigh 325 lbs and not an ounce of fat on me. She's 5'7 and only 130 lbs. I'll take you on and take you down anytime I see you pick on any woman, not just my wife. So, you better toughen up and quit your whining because I hate a man that has to run off whimpering to his momma
You don't scare me you fatassed toad...you just make more noise when you fall.....and get out of the way the blob is on his way down.....speak to me you huge tub of shit....whatcha wanna do?

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#306 Nov 3, 2010
You are a Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Doll, but I believe that you have either misinterpreted the law or were given bad information. Although I don't agree what has been said to you here, I've not seen any slander. In order to prove slander they would have to have your private information and twist it to use against you, therefore ruining your reputation in some way, that's slander!
What Buck Hunter said to you was totally uncalled for and might be borderline, but again you put that information out there.
Verbal assault isn't even present here due to the fact that all the information that anyone here knows about you, you yourself have put forth. They've only used what you've said against you and then voiced their opinions.
It is very unlikely that an officer of the law will arrest someone on slander charges, they'll most likely refer you to civil court. In most cases it's not even a misdemeanor.
In order for you to prove harassment, they would have to be calling, showing up at your home/work etc. Remember, only you can give out TMI!
This is where your rights come in:
You have the right,
not to answer them
not read their posts
or to click off at anytime
not to give out personal information
I'm not defending what they've said because I myself have gone through 2 suicides in my immediate family.(mom and brother 2 years to the day apart) What I'm saying is that if you are going to risk exposing yourself on the web, be prepared for the good and the bad. There's a lot of sick people here and in the RW and this can sometimes be a good place to share your story but not always a good place to hear from others.
Again, very sorry about your niece. I know how hard it is even still to this day it's hard for me.
I don't know how long ago this happened in your life, if it was recent or a few years but I can tell by your posts that you're still hurting a lot.
Please don't take this post as an attack because that's not what's meant by it!
You are wrong. The officer came to our house and said there are definite grounds for lawsuits. maybe the law is different in your state. This cop is my friend and know's what he is talking about.

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#307 Nov 3, 2010
mountainbear1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. The officer came to our house and said there are definite grounds for lawsuits. maybe the law is different in your state. This cop is my friend and know's what he is talking about.
Now the smelly fatbear is a lawyer.....why don't you two get a life and stop you horseshit....I think the term is get off of the pot.

Day off or are both of you mental health experts unemployed?

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#308 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the smelly fatbear is a lawyer.....why don't you two get a life and stop you horseshit....I think the term is get off of the pot.
Day off or are both of you mental health experts unemployed?
no, I'm not a lawyer. I'm a tattoo artist and horse trainer. In my spare time I compete and win tough man competitions. Get off the crack, who ever's crack you're on

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#309 Nov 3, 2010
mountainbear1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I'm not a lawyer. I'm a tattoo artist and horse trainer. In my spare time I compete and win tough man competitions. Get off the crack, who ever's crack you're on
Why are you posting on the homosexual thread? Lost or curious?

The horse whisperer!!!....I can only feel sorry for the poor horses that have to lug your fatass around....hope they are the Budweiser Klydesdales....

“Be a real man, not a boy”

Since: Nov 10

Virginia

#310 Nov 3, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you posting on the homosexual thread? Lost or curious?
The horse whisperer!!!....I can only feel sorry for the poor horses that have to lug your fatass around....hope they are the Budweiser Klydesdales....
not an ounce of fat on me. sounds like there's alot on you....especially between your ears. Jealous little pansy boy

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#311 Nov 3, 2010
Of some delusional trailer park trash?

My standards of envy are much higher.....

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#312 Nov 4, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the smelly fatbear is a lawyer.....why don't you two get a life and stop you horseshit....I think the term is get off of the pot.
Day off or are both of you mental health experts unemployed?
just a heads up you really shouldnt be one to question when a person posts because you post pretty often yourself.

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#313 Nov 4, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
just a heads up you really shouldnt be one to question when a person posts because you post pretty often yourself.
Cluless cool daddy....you're in no postion to give anyone advice. I'd bet your next welfare check you can't even run your own pathetic life.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#314 Nov 4, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluless cool daddy....you're in no postion to give anyone advice. I'd bet your next welfare check you can't even run your own pathetic life.
ahahahahahah too bad you fail again. im at work posting from my desk which is why if you look i only post during the week unless i work on a sunday. man whats it like to be wrong about everything you think you know?

Faith Healer

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

#315 Nov 4, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahahah too bad you fail again. im at work posting from my desk which is why if you look i only post during the week unless i work on a sunday. man whats it like to be wrong about everything you think you know?
You just admitted how absolutely out of touch you are....you claim to only post while you're getting paid (at work) to do so...You have to be on the gubberment tit or some other equally non-working. taking up space slob job.

And you seem proud....what a zero!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#316 Nov 4, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted how absolutely out of touch you are....you claim to only post while you're getting paid (at work) to do so...You have to be on the gubberment tit or some other equally non-working. taking up space slob job.
And you seem proud....what a zero!
nope just good enough at my job that i can finish my required work with time to spare. dont hate, appreciate. ive never asked anything from the govt. and i earned my spot at my job through hard work and proving i have the ability required to multi-task. hence why most of the time there is good span of time between my posts. its ok to fail, its not ok to keep failing on the same subject.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#317 Nov 4, 2010
Faith Healer wrote:
Of some delusional trailer park trash?
My standards of envy are much higher.....
Your standards of envy? Bwahahahhahaahhaha…Holy crap you have standards of envy…Bwahhahhahaha…you poor phqn homo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Science 221,912
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 18 min rainmaker2016 3,734
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min rainmaker2016 6,703
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 32 min liam cul8r 5,705
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 220,783
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Mister_ E 2,129
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Ferrerman 7,250
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 23,990
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Gunslinger45 4,617
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 3 hr Gunslinger45 10
More from around the web