Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

America is a Christian country, founded by people who burned witches and hated homos. Secular laws (for now) prevent us from doing the former, but it is the Tea Party Christian Crusade of the 21st Century to do the latter.

And don’t give me that hogwash that Jesus never said one single word about being a homo. He never said anything about wiping your bottom until the paper is no longer brown, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it!

If any Christian Tea Partiers out there know of any teen and preteen homos, let me know their e-mail addresses and/or Facebook accounts. I am organizing Christian Prayer Warriors to heckle them until they find Jesus
Faith Healers Wife

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
America is a Christian country, founded by people who burned witches and hated homos. Secular laws (for now) prevent us from doing the former, but it is the Tea Party Christian Crusade of the 21st Century to do the latter.
And don’t give me that hogwash that Jesus never said one single word about being a homo. He never said anything about wiping your bottom until the paper is no longer brown, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it!
If any Christian Tea Partiers out there know of any teen and preteen homos, let me know their e-mail addresses and/or Facebook accounts. I am organizing Christian Prayer Warriors to heckle them until they find Jesus
y not just call on the crowd of preteen boys that parade through your bedroom in exchange nickels and icecream?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

I see you are still spreading your hate. Are you a shut-in, frustrated with your life and taking it out on strangers. Bet you're not so confrontational in person, does your keyboard give you courage. Keep spreading hate and I'll keep spreading positivity and let's see who's a happier person in the end.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Doll68 wrote:
I see you are still spreading your hate. Are you a shut-in, frustrated with your life and taking it out on strangers. Bet you're not so confrontational in person, does your keyboard give you courage. Keep spreading hate and I'll keep spreading positivity and let's see who's a happier person in the end.
Rearrange "Faith Healer" and get "her hate fail."
got another one

Pembroke, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
observation: 12 years old. puberty non existant. on moms computer.
recommended action: refuse attention.
my actions: troll the HELL out of this individual.

“Better to light a candle,”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

then to curse the darkness.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Faith Healer wrote:
Just leave him a note to pull it out, just tack it up on the fridge.

“Swimming With Ignorant Sharks”

Since: Apr 10

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Doll68 wrote:
If you only knew ho funny and how wrong that half-aszzed assessment is.

I lacked courage when I was a bouncer at 17 at one of the worst bad azz places in OKC

and when I won Golden Gloves Championships

and when I playe D-1 football...and two years pro

and when I won multiple World Championships and set new world reocords in powerkifying...but

the best part is...beyond courage and badazz ability, I'm smarter than you and your ilk...and none of you so far has shown any sense of humor......next.

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

The prayer warriors are going to pray the gay away....or else.

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

You are more twisted than color TV.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

you are in no way smarter than me, and I do have a sense of humor. I laugh at every post you post. Bully/coward, same thing in my opinion. You can't get to me, can't make me angry, can't ruin my day, your ignorance doesn't effect me at all. Maybe you took too many punches to the head when you was boxing. You're the one that thinks that your opinions are the only right opinions. Glad I'm not married to or related to you; bet you spur hate to everyone you know. Why are you such an angry person? I wasn't a boxer, I was a mental health counselor and buddy you could use the help. Good luck in your life, because hate breeds hate. Doesn't seem like you have many friends on here. If you weren't so defensive and self-righteous I would probably feel sorry for you. Nah, I still feel sorry for you. Nobody likes angry people, they are annoying and their opinions are just that, opinions. Rarely based on real facts. My IQ is 134, what is your's?

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Doll68 wrote:
you are in no way smarter than me, and I do have a sense of humor. I laugh at every post you post. Bully/coward, same thing in my opinion. You can't get to me, can't make me angry, can't ruin my day, your ignorance doesn't effect me at all. Maybe you took too many punches to the head when you was boxing. You're the one that thinks that your opinions are the only right opinions. Glad I'm not married to or related to you; bet you spur hate to everyone you know. Why are you such an angry person? I wasn't a boxer, I was a mental health counselor and buddy you could use the help. Good luck in your life, because hate breeds hate. Doesn't seem like you have many friends on here. If you weren't so defensive and self-righteous I would probably feel sorry for you. Nah, I still feel sorry for you. Nobody likes angry people, they are annoying and their opinions are just that, opinions. Rarely based on real facts. My IQ is 134, what is your's?
That was one of the most pathetic calls for help I've seen in a long time...Usually insecurity and feeling unworthy isn't as obvious as it is with you....

I do know my IQ and most every person with a high IQ I've know don't feel the necessity to advertise it....You need some serious help with not feeling loved and appreciated....maybe you don't deserve it, who knows but most people can at least not appear to be so needy.

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Laci Rae wrote:
You are more twisted than color TV.
I'll bet that doesn't make sense even to you....you might think before you write next time.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew ho funny and how wrong that half-aszzed assessment is.
I lacked courage when I was a bouncer at 17 at one of the worst bad azz places in OKC
and when I won Golden Gloves Championships
and when I playe D-1 football...and two years pro
and when I won multiple World Championships and set new world reocords in powerkifying...but
the best part is...beyond courage and badazz ability, I'm smarter than you and your ilk...and none of you so far has shown any sense of humor......next.
What is "reocords in powerkifying..."? I'm having a hard time puzzling that one out.'Records' is obvious,
'kifying' I do not get at all...
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rearrange "Faith Healer" and get "her hate fail."
Rearrange "Faith Healer" and get "tantrum throwing closet ghayguy screaming for attention". Okay, I had to add a couple letters...

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

NostrilDamnUs wrote:
<quoted text>What is "reocords in powerkifying..."? I'm having a hard time puzzling that one out.'Records' is obvious,
'kifying' I do not get at all...
OK stupid...powerlifting....I have such little respect for people like you, I don't proof and don't care what you think....as ususal you are typical....nothing to say, just another common jackass/troll/sniper that thinks he's cute....that's you and does your mom share that assessment?

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

NostrilDamnUs wrote:
<quoted text>Rearrange "Faith Healer" and get "tantrum throwing closet ghayguy screaming for attention". Okay, I had to add a couple letters...
JUST GET HOME FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL? HOW WAS YOUR DAY? CAPS AND CRAYONS IS MORE TO YOUR LIKING. ANYTHING ELSE?
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
OK stupid...powerlifting....I have such little respect for people like you, I don't proof and don't care what you think....as ususal you are typical....nothing to say, just another common jackass/troll/sniper that thinks he's cute....that's you and does your mom share that assessment?
Well excuuuusse ME!! I didn't know that to read and understand your posts I would have to hire a friggin psychic
because you don't proofread what you write. It seems that someone with such superior intellect would occasionally look at what keys he's groping while pouring out your nonsense drivel so you would look a smidge less of a moron than you normally present yourself to be. In the future, I shall call Miss Cleo at Sacramento Municipal Jail and send her a phone card so she can get back to me on whatever the hell it is you are attempting to grunt, okay genius?

Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

NostrilDamnUs wrote:
<quoted text>Well excuuuusse ME!! I didn't know that to read and understand your posts I would have to hire a friggin psychic
because you don't proofread what you write. It seems that someone with such superior intellect would occasionally look at what keys he's groping while pouring out your nonsense drivel so you would look a smidge less of a moron than you normally present yourself to be. In the future, I shall call Miss Cleo at Sacramento Municipal Jail and send her a phone card so she can get back to me on whatever the hell it is you are attempting to grunt, okay genius?
As a matter of fact Bozo, you don't have to read anything I write...If you can't run with the big dogs get back under the porch.

Meanwhile you should get that meandering, pointless writing style checked for stupidity.
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact Bozo, you don't have to read anything I write...If you can't run with the big dogs get back under the porch.
Meanwhile you should get that meandering, pointless writing style checked for stupidity.
Why bother? You already hold the first place trophy for that..how could I compete?
Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Faith Healer wrote:
<quoted text>
...and thanks for using spellcheck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

164 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Balloon 15,773
A six word game (Dec '08) 5 min Arabian Bane 17,271
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min the wandering girl 141,579
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min Sofia Lorenzo 28,768
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 5,674
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 8 min whatimeisit 1,611
Message to Obama 8 min Barry 659
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Harrison Freebird 15,317
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 22 min Princess Hey 77
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 35,042
•••
•••