|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Reasons Not to Choose Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours

I am taking time to write this review to warn people about this so that they wont experience the same thing we did. How do I even begin this review? How can I summarize the terror I endured?

Westhill Consulting travel and tours apparently doesn’t know what they were doing, its clear that they got no idea of what their company is suppose to be. They obviously got no talent in client service.

Let us start with how unprofessional and gauche the receptionist is at Westhill Consulting travel and tours. We went there for the first time today and were simply asking the receptionist questions about how Westhill works. The receptionist, instead of being grateful for the fact that we were inquiring about the business as a potential customer, assumed that we wouldn't pay the $85 per hour to help us plan our first trip. What a douche.

My husband and I, who might have been clients, are now entirely put off by this receptionist's insulting comments. My husband simply wanted you to answer questions since we never used an agency before but she was so annoying and very insulting. There is no way we are coming back at Westhill! If the receptionist treat people like this what more can I expect from their actual service I bet it would be crappier since they have crappy attitudes.

They got to remember that they are not the only travel agency and no one will ever deal with craps therefore no one will waste time going there just to be treated like that. They are simply pathetic, lazy service with absolutely no concern for new customers.

And of course we ended up not booking a tour with these guys. Who would?? And oh my cousin who actually did get a booking from them and she said the company is made up of a bunch of lying, manipulative thieves. The agents are incompetent and do everything for their own benefit, not for the guests. Oh boy, now talking about customer service huh? I do not think you would last long.
Just do not go for them or else you’re going to have a bad time. This tour company is only about ripping you off.

Check This Spammed Site: http://westhillconsulting.info/
Justin Weelp

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

I’m sorry but I disagree with you, terror is a harsh word and I think you are exaggerating. Yes, they are not perfect, nobody is, they may have committed mistakes but they are not worse like what you are saying. In fact, I had an awesome experience with Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours. They have arranged the most awesome vacation I ever experienced and I owe them a lot that is why I recommend them to everyone I know.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

next time, do some research and try booking ur vacation thru the internet, my hubby does it all the time, he's become a professional at it by now. lol - people he works for, ask Him to help them. lol

good luck!
:)

Since: Dec 13

Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

I never saw them like what you are saying, I thought they were doing their job very well and they are serving their costumers well.

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Everyone has their own opinion but my opinion from your is very different. I was very satisfied with Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours, in fact we are currently availing their service again. hoping they find us some great vacation deals.

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

It seems to me that you have some personal issues towards Westhill Consulting Travel and Tours that is why you are saying those things. I have been hearing more good things about them and this is really rare. And untrue to me.
Mr High IQ

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

It seems to me that you and/or your husband does not know that you can do your own travel analysis and bookings by using the very computer you are using to type your rant in TOPIX!!!!

Anyone can throw money at anything because they don't want to dom the work.....Pull up your girly pants and spend an hour or three on the computer and investigate travel information on your own. You'd be amazed at what you might learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

169 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 2 min Old Sam 17,270
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 min the wandering girl 6,203
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 3 min Old Sam 13,015
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Crunchy Bacon 14,859
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 5 min your language 15,593
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 5 min Old Sam 3,230
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min Old Sam 53,930
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min wichita-rick 141,210
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 2 hr Instigator 1