Elderly couple's revenge on neighbors...

Elderly couple's revenge on neighbors: Blasting Iron Maiden

There are 30 comments on the WFXJ-AM Jacksonville story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Elderly couple's revenge on neighbors: Blasting Iron Maiden. In it, WFXJ-AM Jacksonville reports that:

An elderly couple in Sweden was tired of hearing a "whistling sound" coming from their new neighbors' property, so they took revenge by blasting Iron Maiden's "Afraid to Shoot Strangers," police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFXJ-AM Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#23 May 1, 2013
Been playin' Slim Whitman for the last 10 years and haven't seen a single Martian since..
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 May 1, 2013
Wow , these are all great ideas, but Im still stuck in
an 80 plus couple playing Iron Maiden..
Rock on old folks.....!!

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 May 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
simple white noise
EVERYTHING that comes from me IS "white" noise.
Yes, I know not to play Rap or Hip-Hop; that would only attract MORE of the same shiftless idiots.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#26 May 1, 2013
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING that comes from me IS "white" noise.
Yes, I know not to play Rap or Hip-Hop; that would only attract MORE of the same shiftless idiots.
not white noise is racial that is what they call a loud speaker with nothing but static

Also called white sound . a steady, unvarying, unobtrusive sound, as an electronically produced drone or the sound of rain, used to mask
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#27 May 1, 2013
Perry Como would send some into a coma and the rest would run home for shelter and a Hip-Hop fix....

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#29 May 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
not white noise is racial that is what they call a loud speaker with nothing but static
Also called white sound . a steady, unvarying, unobtrusive sound, as an electronically produced drone or the sound of rain, used to mask
LOL! Thanks for pointing that out, but my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek...and maybe a little ironic. I know the difference between white noise and White power.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30 May 1, 2013
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks for pointing that out, but my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek...and maybe a little ironic. I know the difference between white noise and White power.
ok just wanted to be clear on my part..ty
Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Oslo, Norway

#31 May 1, 2013
play polka music really loud...
Bubbletoes wrote: Any suggestions suggestions for what I should play to chase all those little bastards who play basketball in front of my house?
Olaf of the Old Dominion

Norfolk, VA

#35 May 2, 2013
So how do people who read about this elderly couple blasting Iron Maiden against their neighbors feel about all that jet noise controversy surrounding Naval Auxillory Landing Field Fentress and Naval Air Station Oceana!?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#36 May 2, 2013
Olaf of the Old Dominion wrote:
So how do people who read about this elderly couple blasting Iron Maiden against their neighbors feel about all that jet noise controversy surrounding Naval Auxillory Landing Field Fentress and Naval Air Station Oceana!?

they have a form,..

Neighborhood

Nature of your complaint

NOTE: Your concern will not change the flight pattern of current operations or change the hours we are operating. Flight Operations at Naval Air Station Oceana and Naval Auxiliary Landing Field Fentress are conducted around the clock seven days a week. The airspace that Oceana operates in covers a 4.3 mile radius and like civilian aircraft, there is not an established limitation to where military aircraft can fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island burglar's red underwear leads to po... 8 min wichita-rick 5
News Charges: St. Paul Teacher Touched Student Inapp... 17 min space ace 9
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 17 min andet1987 403
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 19 min andet1987 718
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 22 min PeanutButtercup 799
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 24 min andet1987 361
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 29 min andet1987 721
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min wichita-rick 163,282
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 1 hr greymouser 117
What Could Be Hot? 1 hr Princess Hey 230