Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 29, 2013
 
GOOGLE his see where $70Milion goes:

Government contributes to NASCAR

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

I am looking forward to next month....the season starts!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

For several years I went down and spent 2 weeks taking in all the races. Lately I haven't paid too much attention, got too commercialized and a rich mans sport only.
My PM has been stopped by Topix in case you want to know, I guess they had good reason since they can monitor it. Yahoo which is my email carrier tells me I have them but they're blocked.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
For several years I went down and spent 2 weeks taking in all the races. Lately I haven't paid too much attention, got too commercialized and a rich mans sport only.
My PM has been stopped by Topix in case you want to know, I guess they had good reason since they can monitor it. Yahoo which is my email carrier tells me I have them but they're blocked.
Say what???

Talladega is my favorite race and I am not much into the short tracks or road race! But I usually watch them all, until my College team starts football; then I'm switching back forth between the two!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 3, 2014
 
Bristol season tickets.
"The way racing outa be!"
Talladega - party time - who watches the races - the infield is the place to be
Camp on the grounds and you will see, everything that could be that's happening is 3-D.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 3, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Bristol season tickets.
"The way racing outa be!"
Talladega - party time - who watches the races - the infield is the place to be
Camp on the grounds and you will see, everything that could be that's happening is 3-D.
Bristol is another good one! I was part of the infield a few years ago, for Sprint and they really treated you nicely!

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NASCAR Sucks. Unsanctioned dirt track is where it's at.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

The fastest qualifying lap (in MPH) in NASCAR History took place at Talladega Superspeedway in 1987. Bill Elliott turned in a lap of 212.809 MPH


Actually, today's production passenger cars have borrowed several innovations from both stock car and Indy-style racing. Here are five of the most useful technologies that have sped to the production line.

http://www.livescience.com/3318-nascar-techno...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 4, 2014
 
Dirt track will always be my 1st love...Quarter mile round (oval) track

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 4, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Dirt track will always be my 1st love...Quarter mile round (oval) track
I thought I was your 1st love? Me confused!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

I've not raced around you but I maybe would. You flat track or banked?
What kind of guard rails? Work better wet or dry?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 4, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I've not raced around you but I maybe would. You flat track or banked?
What kind of guard rails? Work better wet or dry?
Oh Dear Lord above! Banked, no flat here....Wet!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 4, 2014
 
YEW!'i' reck'n 'i' could give't a whirl?
'I'm best com'n out of turn three right before the finishline.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 4, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
YEW!'i' reck'n 'i' could give't a whirl?
'I'm best com'n out of turn three right before the finishline.
I would win Hoosier hands down and don't forget to kiss me on the cheek after I collect my winnings!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 4, 2014
 
HOWbout a BIG lick instead?
Doggie style's the way 'i'z bred
always told once you licked the smell
everything else goes mighty well

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 4, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
HOWbout a BIG lick instead?
Doggie style's the way 'i'z bred
always told once you licked the smell
everything else goes mighty well
Sounds good Hoosier....see you at the finish line!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 6, 2014
 
Is that after one of the heat races or the feature?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 8, 2014
 
NASCAR is starting at the end of Feb. I don't know if I can wait that long!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 8, 2014
 
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Dirt track will always be my 1st love...Quarter mile round (oval) track
How's 'bout that.....I raced 1/4 mile (mainly) dirt for 16 seasons. Total buzz..but near went bankrupt twice !!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 8, 2014
 
Spirit67_ wrote:
NASCAR is starting at the end of Feb. I don't know if I can wait that long!
Right?? Can't wait for the Bud Shootout! The first race I ever attended was Talledega in 1989. I've been hooked ever since! Now I have season tickets to Texas Motor Speedway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••