Comments
341 - 360 of 819 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2013
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#347 Dec 4, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
Hey QC...you was hot this evening on the song thread....Great selections....(in case you didn't see me making mention of it there)..
You go girl!!!
:)
I'm glad you enjoyed them Mister_E. Oh, I saw you, how could I miss you. lol.. heard yours of course!

Hopefully we'll cross paths again.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#348 Dec 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you enjoyed them Mister_E. Oh, I saw you, how could I miss you. lol.. heard yours of course!
Hopefully we'll cross paths again.
:)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#349 Dec 4, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Goodmorning!! lol... I didn't expect to see you up so early.
It's a pleasant surprise.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#350 Dec 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning!! lol... I didn't expect to see you up so early.
It's a pleasant surprise.
Howdy Ms. Crazy...good to see you too!

Hope you're feeling better.

AND hope you have a down-right lovely day...:)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#351 Dec 4, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Ms. Crazy...good to see you too!
Hope you're feeling better.
AND hope you have a down-right lovely day...:)
I can assure you, it'll be terrific! Fantastico! See you around?
Don't go to far... Music Man..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#352 Dec 4, 2012
Hi, friend.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Salem, IN

#353 Dec 4, 2012
HEy! My friends are stacked up 3 deep^^^
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#354 Dec 4, 2012
Morning HQs...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#355 Dec 4, 2012
I'm thinking ... if I want to make a whole jumbled mess of different ID's, handles, pics... all I have to do is open a
NEW E-mail acct. for each...?? Is that correct?

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#356 Dec 4, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I'm thinking ... if I want to make a whole jumbled mess of different ID's, handles, pics... all I have to do is open a
NEW E-mail acct. for each...?? Is that correct?
Hey....I can help...lol!

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#357 Dec 4, 2012
Hey...where's the squirrel???

Hoosier Hillbilly

Salem, IN

#358 Dec 4, 2012
Off to work, we'll hear from her soon I'm sure.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#359 Dec 4, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Off to work, we'll hear from her soon I'm sure.
LOL!

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#360 Dec 4, 2012
She works???

I was mainly talking about her avatar being gone.

but thanks for filling me in, HH.

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#361 Dec 4, 2012
Or maybe HH works...Yeah, I'm clueless...get used to it...lol!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Salem, IN

#362 Dec 5, 2012
She's working on a new avatar, she does that every now and then(?)
Hoosier Hillbilly

Salem, IN

#363 Dec 5, 2012
*=* See if you think this fits her *=*

http://rebel5ive.lbbhost.com/AlbinoFawn/Albin...

"Look at those eyes, you can tell shes got alittle
devil in her!"
ROTFLMAO

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#364 Dec 5, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
*=* See if you think this fits her *=*
http://rebel5ive.lbbhost.com/AlbinoFawn/Albin...
"Look at those eyes, you can tell shes got alittle
devil in her!"ROTFLMAO
I'm pretty sure you got that right HH...lol. Never met a woman yet that didn't.

Us men are different, though....:)

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#365 Dec 5, 2012

“So many loons”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

so little time!!

#366 Dec 5, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you got that right HH...lol. Never met a woman yet that didn't.
Us men are different, though....:)
NUTS, CLUELESS, SPAM...lol

But, but, but....it was satire...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 145,230
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 10 min -patricia- 207
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 29 min SimplyLoveYou 540
Pair Took Selfie With Dead Friend, Dumped Body:... 39 min SimplyLoveYou 5
What's your tip for the day? 47 min SLY WEST 807
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 48 min wondering 115,228
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 50 min Just TLC 28,500
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 5 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••