Beauty is skin deep-Only ugly or fat ...

Beauty is skin deep-Only ugly or fat people say it

Created by George Vance on Jun 12, 2008

109 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

False

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Daly City, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2008
LOL, that's funny.

There's physical beauty and there's beauty that's deeper than that. If I had to pick just one, I'd rather be married to a man with inner beauty than one with just physical beauty. Lucky for me, I got both.

“Out in the West Texas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#2 Jun 12, 2008
I'm so ugly that my dog humps my leg with its eyes closed.

:(
Mr Giblets

UK

#3 Jun 13, 2008
same as "money don't make you happy" is only said by rich people. Try it poor, try it rich, I can assure you rich is better. Any rich person who DOES say it should have all his money confiscated and given to people who WILL be made happy by it. Also, money can rich ugly people good looking.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2008
Oakland is a hole wrote:
LOL, that's funny.
There's physical beauty and there's beauty that's deeper than that. If I had to pick just one, I'd rather be married to a man with inner beauty than one with just physical beauty. Lucky for me, I got both.
We're married?

Dang. I thought you looked different.....lol

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#5 Jun 13, 2008
William Pena wrote:
I'm so ugly that my dog humps my leg with its eyes closed.
:(
LMAO!!!
DILF

Huntington, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2008
William Pena wrote:
I'm so ugly that my dog humps my leg with its eyes closed.
:(
(Come to think of it, DILF now wonders if his wifes eyes are open during sex.....hmmmmm....DILF will have to open his eyes next time to find out)
Greg

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2008
William Pena wrote:
I'm so ugly that my dog humps my leg with its eyes closed.
:(
There's a way to stop that from happening :-)
Greg

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2008
Occasionally I play in the shallow end of the pool, so why not!!!

If only ugly or fat people say this, I wonder what the blind say? Hmmmm?
DILF

Huntington, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2008
Heres an ugly joke I heard:

Pretty is only skin deep, ugly goes all the way to the bone.......lol!!!
joann in pa

Glenside, PA

#10 Jun 13, 2008
DILF wrote:
Heres an ugly joke I heard:
Pretty is only skin deep, ugly goes all the way to the bone.......lol!!!
so true.. I know some people who are beautiful but their personality makes them unattractive

“Mean Machine in Red & Black”

Since: Mar 08

Live, Laugh & Love

#11 Jun 13, 2008
This may sound corny...but, I honestly find beauty in everyone.

There could be a really hot chick, but she has a nasty attitude/peronality to me that just takes her down a few levels.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#12 Jun 16, 2008
DaniGirl123 wrote:
This may sound corny...but, I honestly find beauty in everyone.
There could be a really hot chick, but she has a nasty attitude/peronality to me that just takes her down a few levels.
I agree Dani, those types are only good for one thing.

“Mean Machine in Red & Black”

Since: Mar 08

Live, Laugh & Love

#13 Jun 17, 2008
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Dani, those types are only good for one thing.
Playing bored games?:)
DILF

Huntington, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2008
DaniGirl123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing bored games?:)
lol.....yes!!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#15 Jun 17, 2008
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....yes!!!!
can not remember the thread from this morning ... but I noticed that along with myself j/k jedi you were including in the group ...that the troll is bashing .. so I will say I apologize to you..for the polls (is what I meant to say) when I asked you to post one comment without sex ..

I have since learned that trollie was using ID's from other people for those vile polls that popped up..

and there were pulled as I was bashing you ..SORRY

kinda why I said you have your day on this thread ... once again sorry as a USMC that is my bond ..
DILF

Huntington, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
can not remember the thread from this morning ... but I noticed that along with myself j/k jedi you were including in the group ...that the troll is bashing .. so I will say I apologize to you..for the polls (is what I meant to say) when I asked you to post one comment without sex ..
I have since learned that trollie was using ID's from other people for those vile polls that popped up..
and there were pulled as I was bashing you ..SORRY
kinda why I said you have your day on this thread ... once again sorry as a USMC that is my bond ..
Thanks Tally. That was very honorable of you. Your apology is accepted without second thought....

Peace to everyone.

Let's just go on and have fun like we normally do.

“Mean Machine in Red & Black”

Since: Mar 08

Live, Laugh & Love

#17 Jun 17, 2008
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....yes!!!!
I knew it :)

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 17, 2008
DaniGirl123 wrote:
This may sound corny...but, I honestly find beauty in everyone.
There could be a really hot chick, but she has a nasty attitude/peronality to me that just takes her down a few levels.

My thoughts exactly.

“Mean Machine in Red & Black”

Since: Mar 08

Live, Laugh & Love

#19 Jun 17, 2008
MyNameIsKathy wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly.
I used to not be like that to be honest...But, after having a child, I have become very humbled! lol

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 17, 2008
DaniGirl123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to not be like that to be honest...But, after having a child, I have become very humbled! lol
Yes being a mother changes your entire perspective on life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 190,964
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 9 min Princess Hey 2,389
2words into 2new words (May '12) 18 min Mel 1,737
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 23 min Mel 12,724
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 27 min Mel 3,327
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 29 min CJ Rocker 2,921
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 37 min SUG here 4,275
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 53 min get it got it good 165
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr confusion YUCK 7,072
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr honeymylove 32,177
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 hr its me daisy 6,148
More from around the web