Rodman blames bizarre rant on booze, stress

Jan 9, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KUQL-FM Mitchell

Retired U.S. basketball star Dennis Rodman visited a North Korean ski resort on Thursday with dictator Kim Jong Un as a statement was issued on the former player's behalf apologizing for comments he made about an American jailed by Pyongyang.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yeah, but...”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Jan 9, 2014
Stress? He's on vacation!
And vacation from what? Why, playing a game!!!!
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Really like his poetry:
"Da booty an da bitty wid da baby eeeow"
Can't write that shit!
well

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Sure, nighur.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Strange way for Rodman to get publicity by befriending the leader of North Korea - Kim Jong Un. He even sang Happy Birthday to Un - a brutal dictator who recently had his uncle executed. Does anyone thing that Rodman's visiting N. Korea and being friends with this leader may be a dangerous undertaking? Does anyone feel that Un may possibly try to use Rodman to gain information? Not that Rodman would have any personal access to information, but perhaps Un may have a use for Rodman other then just being friends with him? I suppose Rodman has the right to do as he pleases and that includes visiting N. Korea, but it just seems odd to me that he would want to be a friend of such a violent dictator.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/world/asia/nort...
Homer Simpson

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2014
The black man is physically free. He is no longer a physical slave or plantation negro for the ole'U.S.A. (North America) to use and savagely abuse. Kim J. UN may be a bad dictator only in the eyes of white savage America. However, he nor his people made slaves of black people. America and all it stands for is far worst than North Korea will ever be. Talking about Kim killing his uncle...look how many relatives kill and molest each other in the good ole'U.S.A. Look how many U S. Presidents where assassinated by there savage citizens compared to North Korea. Look how many U.S. presidents participated, condoned, and owned the black man as a slave. Look at Martin L. King and his almost impossible struggle for civil rights. Rodman should accept Kim J. Un's friendship as every black person should. Kim nor North Korea is a direct open enemy or natural hater of black people like white America is....dough..dough.. dough.... Marge feels the same way about the issue so .fo our kids.
Homer Simpson

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
Stress? He's on vacation!
And vacation from what? Why, playing a game!!!!
stop the .bs. Rodmam's on point like he's always been. Your hate-n azz self.
Homer Simpson

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2014
60s chic wrote:
Strange way for Rodman to get publicity by befriending the leader of North Korea - Kim Jong Un. He even sang Happy Birthday to Un - a brutal dictator who recently had his uncle executed. Does anyone thing that Rodman's visiting N. Korea and being friends with this leader may be a dangerous undertaking? Does anyone feel that Un may possibly try to use Rodman to gain information? Not that Rodman would have any personal access to information, but perhaps Un may have a use for Rodman other then just being friends with him? I suppose Rodman has the right to do as he pleases and that includes visiting N. Korea, but it just seems odd to me that he would want to be a friend of such a violent dictator.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/world/asia/nort...
It ain't strange that Rodman is befriending Kim J. Un what is strange is that u think Rodman should serve America's interest. Instead of Rodman being a free black man, u would like him to be a willing slave serving America's interest. North Korea may be white America's enemy how ever it is not "intentionally" black America's enemy...don't hate on Rodman congratulate him. Stop being a azzhole hater.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jan 10, 2014
Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text> It ain't strange that Rodman is befriending Kim J. Un what is strange is that u think Rodman should serve America's interest. Instead of Rodman being a free black man, u would like him to be a willing slave serving America's interest. North Korea may be white America's enemy how ever it is not "intentionally" black America's enemy...don't hate on Rodman congratulate him. Stop being a azzhole hater.
Oh puh..leeze. Seriously. This has nothing to do with Rodman being black and you know it. Slavery was abolished long ago, yet you insist on trying to keep it alive. Blacks have come a long way from that time and that is a good thing. Equality for all. Just the same, that doesn't mean any American citizen be they black, white, red, yellow, should take matters or risks into their hands by associating with a leader whose tactics are questionable at least. Rodman's behavior may be totally innocent and he is probably just in it for the attention and publicity this is giving him. It seems to be working. Everyone's talking about it. I'd like to think that Rodman can lighten up the stuffiness in Kim Jung Un, which would possibly make this leader a little more laid back, although I doubt it. I think Un is playing along and Rodman thinks it's all cool, but to what avail? In the final analysis, Un will do as he pleases and as he sees fit to do. Rodman is his toy, a puppet.
Christsharian Deelite

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 10, 2014
In North Korea, sometimes you eat the dog and sometimes the dogs eat you. Or so I've heard.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Jan 10, 2014
Christsharian Deelite wrote:
In North Korea, sometimes you eat the dog and sometimes the dogs eat you. Or so I've heard.
Sometimes they eat each other. "It's a dog eat dog world" out there.
Lol

Melton Mowbray, UK

#12 Jan 10, 2014
North Korea is best Korea
JBH

Delta, Canada

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Kim Jong Un for President 2016
Posted in the US News Forum

===

Who is the real dictator?

North Korea is no dictator of Fascism.
Dennis Rodman is just NK's friend.
North Korea is no hypocrisy of corruption.
Then, Dennis Rodman went to a not corrupted nation for friendship.
North Korea is no Axis-of-Evil as Bush label, because it was only Bush dictatorship by using forced dictation to have massacred a few hundreds of thousands Iraqi in Iraq, but not Kim Jong Un.
What is the difference, if NK executes few, to the many so large ratio of victims slaughtered by Bush --and that is called the huge number difference.
North Korea is a nuclear nation as it possesses nuclear weapons already.

Are these true or not?
As they are, It is all about facts and what are true or not -- then, Ask if are true or not, see for yourself = These are just straight simple facts as simple as that, which needs no rocket-scientist type of criteria to get to know.

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#15 Jan 10, 2014
North Korea starves its people into submission, if you're not in the military or a member of the elite gov you are lucky to eat at all. Maybe Rodman should stick with dressing as a woman, something he's good at.....

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Jan 10, 2014
^^^^
I agree about G.W Bush, but there are plenty of friends Dennis can have right here in the USA or anywhere else in the world other then being friends with a violent dictator. Bush's war is not a reason to rebel with opposing outside enemies. It's like adding more wood to a growing bonfire. I personally believe it sets a bad precedence. Rodman is not a professional Diplomat either. Does Jesse Jackson have anything to do with Rodman galavanting back and forth to N. Korea? I wonder because Jackson seems to be an opportunist and will use whatever advantage he can to bring and or focus attention on putting black people in an advantageous and admirable light. So, is he trying to make Rodman out to be some foreign Peace maker? I think this would be best left to the professionals. Un could become suddenly disenchanted with Rodman for whatever reasons. A leader like Kim Jung Un who has had his own uncle and possibly aunt executed, should be a warning to anyone within Un's circle, including Rodman, that Un is capable of violence at any moment he chooses and particularly with those closest to him. I can only hope that I'm wrong and it turns out that Rodman's friendship with Un is no big deal and all is well, but it's in my nature to be skeptical about such things.
Lol

Melton Mowbray, UK

#17 Jan 10, 2014
JBH wrote:
Kim Jong Un for President 2016
Posted in the US News Forum
===
Who is the real dictator?
North Korea is no dictator of Fascism.
Dennis Rodman is just NK's friend.
North Korea is no hypocrisy of corruption.
Then, Dennis Rodman went to a not corrupted nation for friendship.
North Korea is no Axis-of-Evil as Bush label, because it was only Bush dictatorship by using forced dictation to have massacred a few hundreds of thousands Iraqi in Iraq, but not Kim Jong Un.
What is the difference, if NK executes few, to the many so large ratio of victims slaughtered by Bush --and that is called the huge number difference.
North Korea is a nuclear nation as it possesses nuclear weapons already.
Are these true or not?
As they are, It is all about facts and what are true or not -- then, Ask if are true or not, see for yourself = These are just straight simple facts as simple as that, which needs no rocket-scientist type of criteria to get to know.
People on that forum aren't easily trolled. I cast my line and got no bites. Sadly. Guess the average IQ there is above 10 LOL
JBH

Delta, Canada

#18 Jan 10, 2014
US issues travel alert for Sochi Olympics
9 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Zealand Herald
Olympic rings for the 2014 Winter Olympics are installed in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, southern Russia.

==========

Russia is a safe haven for freestyle athletic and sports professionalism.

There are many authentic great arts and exhibition in Russia, worthy of viewing.

People appreciating different cultures, exotic foods and wine, beauty of fashion, etc., will find it interesting and delightful which serve the value.

Will there be North Korea's athletes in Sochi?

Russia will come up with system of security which is needed for Sochi Olympics visitors.
Yep

Dayton, OH

#19 Jan 11, 2014
Homer Simpson wrote:
The black man is physically free. He is no longer a physical slave or plantation negro for the ole'U.S.A.(North America) to use and savagely abuse. Kim J. UN may be a bad dictator only in the eyes of white savage America. However, he nor his people made slaves of black people. America and all it stands for is far worst than North Korea will ever be. Talking about Kim killing his uncle...look how many relatives kill and molest each other in the good ole'U.S.A. Look how many U S. Presidents where assassinated by there savage citizens compared to North Korea. Look how many U.S. presidents participated, condoned, and owned the black man as a slave. Look at Martin L. King and his almost impossible struggle for civil rights. Rodman should accept Kim J. Un's friendship as every black person should. Kim nor North Korea is a direct open enemy or natural hater of black people like white America is....dough..dough.. dough.... Marge feels the same way about the issue so .fo our kids.
^^^ Just gotta be one of our beloved America-hating libtrash politicians...^^^

Rangel????
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jan 11, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
People on that forum aren't easily trolled. I cast my line and got no bites. Sadly. Guess the average IQ there is above 10 LOL
I always answer trolls, and my IQ is above 11.

I often wonder what percentage of what we hear about life in N. Korea is just the usual, pro capitalist, Western propaganda. I'm willing to believe it's quite impoverished and authoritarian, but once in awhile you see photos of cities that have at least some modern looking parts with an apparent middle class, something US mainstream coverage would never acknowledge in so many words.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#22 Jan 11, 2014
Rodmen should we castrated, bleached, all jewelry removed and dipped in tar and feathers and shipped out on a rail.
All those in agreement:
Amen!
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Jan 11, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Rodmen should we castrated, bleached, all jewelry removed and dipped in tar and feathers and shipped out on a rail.
All those in agreement:
Amen!
John MicCain would love that since he already thinks Rodman's an idiot. I can only hope that Rodman isn't jeopardizing the safety of America. I know that may sound silly, but Kim Jung Un is delusional and crazy imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Crazy Beautiful 145,187
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 26 min Hannah V 8,964
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 26 min Cyan in CA 24,002
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 28 min -patricia- 252
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 28 min whatimeisit 6,825
The letter R (Jun '13) 29 min -patricia- 582
call it green... 29 min Princess Hey 27
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min CrunchyBacon 18,598
Fergson Police Dept. 48 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 50 min Sweet Annie 28,499
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr honeymylove 804
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••