#12955 Nov 26, 2009
I love it!!

:)

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#12956 Nov 27, 2009
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>Fishing? Yea trolling for salmon, kings and coho, and steelhead, BORING pulling spoons on down riggers down 80 to 150 ft also leadcore back 200 yrds, BORING. Man I miss reds. Site fishing shallows, well you know...
Rw stress makes it easy to unload here. Some stuff we all have done has been over the top and different personalities are bound to clash. As far as gruff goes you and I aren't that different.
Go hook a big rubber lip on a live crab for me would ya,and this time take it home and make red on the halfshell.
well as youmay have heard ..I lost a daughter on september 6th...she actuallywas on my craft fising with me that entire day....she passed away in her sleep later thatnight (dont mean to be a drag here) but...I wentout twice since..and past the spot where I dropped her off a small dock at a boat ramp where she and her fiance came for drop off and pick up..I was out very early already. Last time/Place I ever saw her...... Funny thing is ...the last two times I went out to my spots..I couldnt enjoy myself at all...And I sold that boat last week.........Maybe some other year ahead I'll get another one..........so..for next year...its party boat time or off with buddies..........I was one of the VERY few who (Thankfully) didnt have to say "I wish I would have one more day with her" because I did......it was in fact a stellar day..she landed 5 or 6 BIG ocean drum...and I took loads of pics.......So...anyway....bein gs this thread is sorta limp these days..Its OK to talk freely here I suppose....Thanks for the peanut oil story...makes sense......and I hope you enjoyed YOUR thanksgiving see ya buddie

John

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#12957 Nov 27, 2009
gloria wrote:
I love it!!
:)
and we all love you sunshine!!!!(*****

“Why not”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#12959 Feb 1, 2013
hello all so glad to be back hope everyone is well

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#12962 Oct 28, 2015
Hey Hey Tiger Lilly wrote:
I don't want any %$^&*%! cod. Oops, sorry, I thought this was the foul mouth thread. Never mind.:o)
Geez you NEVER knew how to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 619
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sharlene45 197,941
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 8 min theCARS7879 12,437
2words into 2new words (May '12) 10 min xxxooxxx 3,966
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min wichita-rick 19,922
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 50 min Spotted Girl 51
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Bezeer 82,557
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Bezeer 13,751
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Spotted Girl 33,407
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr Northbound 8,882
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr 8541 MARINE 60,067