I wish Harley Honey...

I wish Harley Honey...

Created by Costello on May 6, 2013

1,636 votes

Click on an option to vote

Would leave for good.

Would hurry back so I can laff at her.

Would fall off a Harley and forget to tuck an roll

Would be dunked in manure to improve the smell.

Would be eaten by a very hungry blind bear

Would hook up a trailer and go to Siberia.

Would trap herself in her own lies. Oh wait...

Would stop imitating humans.

Would be mistaken for beef jerky by eskimos

Would go to church and burst into flames.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#291 May 13, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss my mother in law, she was a lot of fun, we would do gardening ideas, go garage sailing, etc. She has passed on now. But she left me with fond memories.
We had a wonderful mother's day yesterday, dressed baby girl up, and we all went out for dinner at Boston Pizza. Food was okay, but company was wonderful.
Yes it was a scary situation having my son so early. I had to be flown out of town by emergencey air. But he was born with no complications except his tummy was not good, had a hard time feeding him and him keeping it down. But he has grown to be a healthy man. Hard working, respectful, and talented. Daughter is the same.
Well happy birthday greetings to your hubby. Have a great day Paisley.
We sponsor a little girl in Dominican Republic, for school, so going to go send that money today.
Well, you'll get the chance to be that kind of MIL someday, hopefully soon.
I know your daughter is well spoken and kind, I liked her.
We'll be celebrating his BD this weekend, he's too busy working today, and thank you. Later!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#292 May 13, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Today's forecast calls for a high of 87, but it will get down in the low to mid 50s tomorrow morning and be in the lower 80s tomorrow. By Wenesday afternoon, temperatures will return to normal and for the week following, somewhat above normal temps are expected. Most cool downs last no more than 2 or 3 days here.
Down to the 50s! Sounds turrible! lol We've been below average temps every month yet this year, dang.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#295 May 13, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Dorky! Heck, I didn't even know they had leaves in AZ, lol. Thought it was all cacti needles...what happens to those, anyway? Do the cacti actually shed them?
Leaves in AZ? Actually up at the 50 acres we bought in Williams AZ it very woodsy. Where I live now, you would NEVER catch me doing yard work. Way too hot and no leaves. I'm at my dads house in Redondo Beach and boy does he have leaves. He has this one huge tree in front that also as these sticker ball thingy's, when they fall off they're green but when they dry, they are brown and hurt like h3ll when you step on them. I've been doing all his planting for him since last week. Hopefully, I'll be going home this week depending on how my dad is doing. It's going to be in the 90's here today and my husband called and told me it's 115 at home.

Did you know this thread is now underground?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#296 May 13, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaves in AZ? Actually up at the 50 acres we bought in Williams AZ it very woodsy. Where I live now, you would NEVER catch me doing yard work. Way too hot and no leaves. I'm at my dads house in Redondo Beach and boy does he have leaves. He has this one huge tree in front that also as these sticker ball thingy's, when they fall off they're green but when they dry, they are brown and hurt like h3ll when you step on them. I've been doing all his planting for him since last week. Hopefully, I'll be going home this week depending on how my dad is doing. It's going to be in the 90's here today and my husband called and told me it's 115 at home.
Did you know this thread is now underground?
Underground? lol I hadn't even noticed.
So I was only half joking, lol. I pictured many more of y'alls trees being sub tropical and/or evergreen. But it sounds like you have Sweet Gum trees at your dad's. Yes those balls are a pain in the arse, but oh, the Fall color!
Hope he feels better quickly.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#297 May 13, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>M69 and HH used to be very friendly on the internet. Yes, I have heard of her past excesses, but she appears to have gotten past that and just maybe, it is time we all stopped continuing to battle about water over the dam. On the other hand, I have seen many a post directed against her that was no more civil than what she was accused of in the past as in two wrongs don't make a right. It takes two to tango and concerning past allegations about her, I always wonder if she weren't trolled first.
Definitely...flbadcatowner = harley hunni

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#299 May 13, 2013
Huh Eu? You show up on a thread made just to harass her and then critique her behavior on it? LOL!

See, some folks NEED her to behave badly...lol

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#302 May 13, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely...flbadcatowner = harley hunni
No need to even dignify that post with a direct address. I will let your conclusion speak for themselves while taking comfort in the fact that Topix readers as not as gullible as you think.
JJ Daigneault

Huntington, NY

#306 May 13, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Me I prefer to let her and her little gang carry on. I have no part of it. It has run it's course as far as I am concerned. I prefer to move on, instead of hash over the same old same old.
It is childish.
lol...post #62 (I think) she "moves on".

What post number are we up to now?

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#307 May 13, 2013
JJ Daigneault wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...post #62 (I think) she "moves on".
What post number are we up to now?
Why can't we all just regard the past as water over the dam and just get along? I can only conclude that by what you post is that you want to keep the conflict alive and active. I wish more people would be a solution to the conflicts and not part of it. Can I have your cooperation in toning hostilities down. I seriously doubt HH is 100% responsible for them as it takes two to tango. Wouldn't you fight back if attacked relentlessly like she is being attacked?
Alex Trebec

Huntington, NY

#308 May 13, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't we all just regard the past as water over the dam and just get along? I can only conclude that by what you post is that you want to keep the conflict alive and active. I wish more people would be a solution to the conflicts and not part of it. Can I have your cooperation in toning hostilities down. I seriously doubt HH is 100% responsible for them as it takes two to tango. Wouldn't you fight back if attacked relentlessly like she is being attacked?
If I lashed out mercilessly against someone that has lost a loved one I would expect the same. I believe that in life you get what you give.

She can "fight back" all she wants but she already stated that it doesn't bother her and that she'll just move on. So if it doesn't bother her, what's it to you????

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#309 May 13, 2013
Alex Trebec wrote:
<quoted text>
If I lashed out mercilessly against someone that has lost a loved one I would expect the same. I believe that in life you get what you give.
She can "fight back" all she wants but she already stated that it doesn't bother her and that she'll just move on. So if it doesn't bother her, what's it to you????
I just wonder if you didn't do something to her to provoke in the the first place, not that I'm excusing what she may have done.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#311 May 13, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I just wonder if you didn't do something to her to provoke in the the first place, not that I'm excusing what she may have done.
I certainly did not . It was constant attacks on anyone whom lost someone in there family . Then goes on a rampage of lies while caring for the dying person . Poor Chatty Cathy one of the nicest ppl here got attacked by her after loosing 2 ppl back to back . Chatty left because of it .

As for me ? It was bizarre having to defend her incendiary remarks about my 6 yr old with cancer .

It doesn't stop at me or chatty . It was any female . Her post were so incendiary they have been removed along with at least 5 profiles . Did ya see the low count on the latest profile ? That says more about just how disgusting that person is . She can lie through her teeth to play the victim ( I find laughable), but if your disgusting attacks have been removed for years now ( like that disgusting Rosa), than that's proof enough .

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#313 May 13, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>No I have never done a thing to DILF, but he has stuck his nose in where it did not belong. So I did tell him off, and he could not take it, can dish it out but cannot take it.
He is a waste of time.
You do not have to excuse anything I have said to these people because they asked for it. I never involved their kids, or emailed their partners as they have done me. So they got back in a way from me, I knew would hurt them. What is good for the goose...
Difference between them and me, is I moved on. And I also have made friends with a few of them, and that does not set well with the 'herd' either.
So be it.
You never involved "our " kids ? That is a slip up . Starting with "our". You raked my 6 yr old child with cancer through the coals . I never said anything about you . Your Facebook antics involving "your kid" was never me . It was your new found "buddies" that wanted to shut you up . Your statement " I knew would hurt them" is you being just that ... Trying to hurt ppl .

Difference between you and us is this .... We never insulted you before, during all the rants you went on about many many ppl here. We were on the defense .

You are one sick individual that belongs in jail for all your slander and incendiary remarks to more than half of topix .

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#314 May 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly did not . It was constant attacks on anyone whom lost someone in there family . Then goes on a rampage of lies while caring for the dying person . Poor Chatty Cathy one of the nicest ppl here got attacked by her after loosing 2 ppl back to back . Chatty left because of it .
As for me ? It was bizarre having to defend her incendiary remarks about my 6 yr old with cancer .
It doesn't stop at me or chatty . It was any female . Her post were so incendiary they have been removed along with at least 5 profiles . Did ya see the low count on the latest profile ? That says more about just how disgusting that person is . She can lie through her teeth to play the victim ( I find laughable), but if your disgusting attacks have been removed for years now ( like that disgusting Rosa), than that's proof enough .
I addressed my post to a grayboxer and you answer as if I sent it to you? Did I inadvertently expose a sock poster? Some of your allies have also had quite a few profiles banned as well. And don't forget how you quickly forgot how I defended you when I perceived you were being bullied and then showed your gratitude by making negative posts about me in an act of blind loyalty to your internet friends. As for your past grievances, the old saying is that two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know for sure who was responsible among your crowd, but is was downright lowdown for that individual to make a vulgar Topix poll about me and deceptively attach Harley Hunni's name to it which is precisely why I came to her defense in the first place. Had that incident never happened, I wouldn't be here defending her today and likely would have just stood on the sidelines until and if I could get to the bottom of it. Let's just say one of your allies has only himself/herself to blame if I am defending HH. Your friends as a whole are no angels either.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#315 May 13, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I addressed my post to a grayboxer and you answer as if I sent it to you? Did I inadvertently expose a sock poster? Some of your allies have also had quite a few profiles banned as well. And don't forget how you quickly forgot how I defended you when I perceived you were being bullied and then showed your gratitude by making negative posts about me in an act of blind loyalty to your internet friends. As for your past grievances, the old saying is that two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know for sure who was responsible among your crowd, but is was downright lowdown for that individual to make a vulgar Topix poll about me and deceptively attach Harley Hunni's name to it which is precisely why I came to her defense in the first place. Had that incident never happened, I wouldn't be here defending her today and likely would have just stood on the sidelines until and if I could get to the bottom of it. Let's just say one of your allies has only himself/herself to blame if I am defending HH. Your friends as a whole are no angels either.
I simple answered a post to correct your nonsense .. You always say "they" . I accept "they" as meaning the posters Harley has attacked . I have not no "alias". I'm here little . I don't speak up much to posters unless its revolting , wrong, etc . I prefer on your face with my profile when I do speak up. So don't go accusing me if an alias .

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#316 May 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I simple answered a post to correct your nonsense .. You always say "they" . I accept "they" as meaning the posters Harley has attacked . I have not no "alias". I'm here little . I don't speak up much to posters unless its revolting , wrong, etc . I prefer on your face with my profile when I do speak up. So don't go accusing me if an alias .
First, you ought not to speak for other posters as if you were the one addressed. You did create the impression that you had simply forgot what name you were posting under. "they" started trolling me long before I ever defended HH, F-man, or Geno. "They" are not blameless by any stretch of the imagination. Put yourself in my position after being mob trolled and troll polled. Would you have refused the offer of help from others to defended you?

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#318 May 13, 2013
Personally , I think all you say is nuts. Carry on idiot ! You come here posting endless words of verbal diarrhea .

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#319 May 13, 2013
Eu Aso wrote:
So some are concerned I'm Asian or not. I don't care if HH is covered in bees, if FBCO is the hoarder of 237 cats, or if Paisley has gone all psycodelic in her aging hippy years. I'm not judging any of you but for HH, which she deserves. She stepped on my foot more that enough, so I deserve to get something out of my system. She wants to defend herself, and you are all sucking up to her wanting to do it for her. So be my guest. Just remember, as you're pointing a finger at me, you have 3 pointing back at you. So Paisley, FBCO, Geno, say what you will. It does not cut me, I do not bleed. Not your business. Let her stand for herself. She thinks she's hot s**t. Let her prove it. Nothing she says can make me think she's something other than what she is. She's that stuff you scrape off the bottom of your shoe that you stepped on in the street. You sidle up to it if you want. It only makes you smell the same. Just ask her how she likes Asians. About as well as she likes Native Americans.
I have exactly 2 cats and one dog. So much for your claim to be a harmless poster. Of course, somebody without a conscience will not feel any shame (or bleed, so to speak).

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#320 May 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Personally , I think all you say is nuts. Carry on idiot ! You come here posting endless words of verbal diarrhea .
You couldn't have described your posting any better than you did with your words. You attack others for their sin while ignoring the obvious, that you and your friends are no better than those you attack. Just remember, I would likely not be in the position of defending HH if one of your associates had not falsely ascribed a vulgar troll poll about me to HH. And don't forget how you showed your (lack of) gratitude for defending you several months ago, and don't forget the troll polls by your friends ascribed to Geno and F-man which were callously vulgar. The blame doesn't end with HH or any other of your internet opponents.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#322 May 14, 2013
$100 says flbadcatowner = harleyhunni

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min IWEN from Universe I 215,220
What a B*******t*c*h !! 7 min andet1987 93
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 61,732
A to Z songs by title or group! 20 min Judy 123 1,540
2words into 2new words (May '12) 23 min andet1987 7,989
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 29 min andet1987 36,498
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 30 min Lifelover 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min Finnys Ferret Fetish 74,216
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 3,728
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 5 hr honeymylove 154
More from around the web