Comments
61 - 80 of 88 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
BB Fan

Palatine, IL

#65 Aug 30, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Could be but I'd still be shocked if she really is.
As for Andy^^^ above comment. He would love for Elissa to punch Amanda, they would throw her out and he'd be closer to the end.
I hope GM sticks to her guns and puts Amanda and her boy toy up..
Yuck!!!
Andy is a weasel. Maybe that is game play to some but, it's a weak way to play the game. So is being a bully. I lost what little respect I had for Jeremy when he got in faces about the wine, implying he would fight anyone who disagreed with him. Maybe he would have but, there goes his game. A guy tried that last year- Russel- and the other fella stood up to him but did not throw a punch and did not get kicked out. Amanda baiting like that would probably get both bounced if the very-in-shape Elissa whupped the cottage cheese out of Amanda's butt.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#66 Aug 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. I absolutely hate a bully.
I agree, there's nothing worse.

I understand they have to lie, backstab etc to stay in the game but this season has got so personal with this cast.
It's crazy and sometimes painful to watch.
The day Amanda gets voted out I'm going to do cartwheels in my familyroom..lol
lol

Murray, KY

#67 Aug 30, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, there's nothing worse.

I understand they have to lie, backstab etc to stay in the game but this season has got so personal with this cast.
It's crazy and sometimes painful to watch.
The day Amanda gets voted out I'm going to do cartwheels in my familyroom..lol
Sounds fun! Lol hopefully it will be cartwheels for you this week.:)
lol

Cadiz, KY

#69 Sep 5, 2013
BB Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you limbered up for those cartwheels?
I hope she doesn't pull a rabbit out her butt. LOL!
This week Amanda, then McCrea and then Andy. Then I don't care who takes the gold!:) I want Andy gone because I believe he is two faced.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#71 Sep 5, 2013
BB Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Andy is but, that's the game. I don't like him at all but, duplicity is how you win that game and, depending upon who he's up against should he make it to the final two, the jury would have to look at how he played everyone. I like to think they are wise to him by now. McCrea is a weasel but, once Amanda is gone tonight, I think he's dead in the water. A smart player would want him in the final two because he makes anyone look like a better player than him. The jury has to look at him and know he rode Amanda's coattails all along.

Judd's not a very savvy player but he's a likable kid and I still look for him to win.
I agree. Taking McCrea to the end would def be a vote for whoever took him.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#72 Sep 5, 2013
WHAT Show is this .AGAIN???
lol

Cadiz, KY

#73 Sep 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT Show is this .AGAIN???
LOL! Big Brother! You play with me in the Hend@@son forum too.:) Good seeing you around.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#74 Sep 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Big Brother! You play with me in the Hend@@son forum too.:) Good seeing you around.
Thank you, thank you very much IN..MY ELVIS VOICE..in my Leisure Suit..How are ya??
lol

Cadiz, KY

#75 Sep 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, thank you very much IN..MY ELVIS VOICE..in my Leisure Suit..How are ya??
:) Just fine. I have to come to other forums to get away from the ignorance in the "local" forums. Anyways, I love BIG BROTHER you should watch it sometime.:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#76 Sep 17, 2013
Have you all heard the buzz about some of the cast members getting fired from their real jobs?

Aaron for racist comments
Amanda 's Real Estate license in jeopardy.
Spencer going to jail for comments about kidie porn

Have you heard this??

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#77 Sep 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Have you all heard the buzz about some of the cast members getting fired from their real jobs?
Aaron for racist comments
Amanda 's Real Estate license in jeopardy.
Spencer going to jail for comments about kidie porn
Have you heard this??
Also Andy's part time job at a university put out a statement about his behavior.He may have lost it,not sure though. Gina Marie put a sheet over her head last nite.
Spencer said : "oh look it's Aaryn, every other weekend"
These ppl are truly vile.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#78 Sep 17, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>Also Andy's part time job at a university put out a statement about his behavior.He may have lost it,not sure though. Gina Marie put a sheet over her head last nite.
Spencer said : "oh look it's Aaryn, every other weekend"
These ppl are truly vile.
Hey some people call me Beth.:)

Gina Marie's job is gone, Andy's should be gone and I was told the police will be waiting on Spencer because his boss called them because he said he mastubates to kiddie porn and he likes them when they are 3 and 4 yrs old...they said he would have already been fired for those comments but he's in a Union.

I know these ppl are crazy, what a disgrace to the BB GAME...

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#79 Sep 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey some people call me Beth.:)
Gina Marie's job is gone, Andy's should be gone and I was told the police will be waiting on Spencer because his boss called them because he said he mastubates to kiddie porn and he likes them when they are 3 and 4 yrs old...they said he would have already been fired for those comments but he's in a Union.
I know these ppl are crazy, what a disgrace to the BB GAME...
I did hear that about Spencer and all the others. I hope the media bashes CBS and each racist publicly.Did you read the sad news about Britney Hayes baby? Born in July they just found out she has cancer. Soooooo Sadddddd

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#80 Sep 17, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
<quoted text>
I did hear that about Spencer and all the others. I hope the media bashes CBS and each racist publicly.Did you read the sad news about Britney Hayes baby? Born in July they just found out she has cancer. Soooooo Sadddddd
Britney or her baby???
Thats so sad either way..:(

After the remarks started they threw up a disclaimer to protect themselves but maybe they will check the next cast members out better next season...if possible.

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#81 Sep 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Britney or her baby???
Thats so sad either way..:(
After the remarks started they threw up a disclaimer to protect themselves but maybe they will check the next cast members out better next season...if possible.
Her Baby Tilly.

http://jundishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#82 Sep 17, 2013
Just call me BETH wrote:
Thats terrible...:(

Thanks for sharing that with me, I hadn't heard.

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#83 Sep 19, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats terrible...:(
Thanks for sharing that with me, I hadn't heard.
Because y'all were writing about it, I picked up this season again only for the eviction nights when Aaryn got tossed. That's when I noticed the disclaimer at the beginning of episodes.

Prior to that, I had read that Aaryn had lost modeling contract and maybe agent; and possibly another job. I noted that Julie mentioned at least twice while if Aaryn gets voted out she goes to the jury and remains isolated (at that point) from the aftermath of her behavior on the show.

My next viewing was the following Thursday when Amanda and Alyssa got the boot. I had not heard or read anything about her or the Spencer fiasco.

I also watched last night's finale. So, Andy wins. It's over. whew ! About time.

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#85 Sep 19, 2013
So now .... Survivor: Blood vs. Water

IMO, this show has been using veterans {repeat players] too much over the years. I believe this season is now 3 seasons in succession for that practice. ARRRGHHH!

However, this twist of also having loved ones as the opposing team is interesting, at least initially. But 'my jury' is out regarding Redemption of using returning players yet again.

Amazing Race starts Sunday, I believe.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#86 Sep 20, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
So now .... Survivor: Blood vs. Water
IMO, this show has been using veterans {repeat players] too much over the years. I believe this season is now 3 seasons in succession for that practice. ARRRGHHH!
However, this twist of also having loved ones as the opposing team is interesting, at least initially. But 'my jury' is out regarding Redemption of using returning players yet again.
Amazing Race starts Sunday, I believe.
I watch Survivir also. I like the twist but hope it doesn't cause conflict after the show between these people.

BB, I think most of us was ready for it to end.
Andy winning made me want to throw up and they say he lost his job at the Unniversity, said he really not a professor and is fired for racial comments and say he hated Elissa and wanted to punch her in the throat...

You can go to Big Brother Spoilers and read who and why many cast have lost their jobs...

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#87 Sep 20, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch Survivir also. I like the twist but hope it doesn't cause conflict after the show between these people.
BB, I think most of us was ready for it to end.
Andy winning made me want to throw up and they say he lost his job at the Unniversity, said he really not a professor and is fired for racial comments and say he hated Elissa and wanted to punch her in the throat...
You can go to Big Brother Spoilers and read who and why many cast have lost their jobs...
Thanks for the 411 regarding BB Spoilers. I'll be checking that out sometime soon.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min misty1978 18,468
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 6 min Princess Hey 8,947
The letter F (Jun '13) 9 min Princess Hey 895
Fergson Police Dept. 10 min Mister_ E 314
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 13 min Denny CranesPlace 223
A six word game (Dec '08) 13 min Parden Pard 17,455
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min dragoon70056 115,148
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr reebie 794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 145,074
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••