Cops: Arby's burglar gets stuck in ve...

Cops: Arby's burglar gets stuck in ventilation shaft

There are 8 comments on the 94.5 The Fox story from Apr 3, 2014, titled Cops: Arby's burglar gets stuck in ventilation shaft. In it, 94.5 The Fox reports that:

It probably seemed like the perfect plan on paper: Climb up on the roof of the local Arby's after it closed for the night, zip inside through the ventilation shaft, and then plunder the store's vast riches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 94.5 The Fox.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Apr 3, 2014
huuuuuuuuuuum how many times has this been a great idea

homes/B-K/McD's/stores etc etc .. something is strongly alack in our educational system
Libby Ottamei

Huntington, NY

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Coincidentally, his mother had a hard time delivering him at birth.

8-|

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#5 Apr 3, 2014
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuum how many times has this been a great idea
homes/B-K/McD's/stores etc etc .. something is strongly alack in our educational system
Even fiction on television teaches about this danger. There was the episode of Emergency (early 70's TV show) where someone called the police after hearing someone yelling inside a ventilation duct. The police called the paramedics because he was wedged in good. Gage and DeSoto had to tear things up quite a bit as they cut him out. The officer, Vincent, I think, wished they could leave him in the piece they cut out and take him to jail just like that. The burglar gave up his right to remain silent and told everything, saying that he ate himself out of a good MO. The more he made stealing, the more he could eat, and the less able he was to continue that profession his way of doing things.

Likewise, everyone in here probably already read about the guy trying to break out of jail and falling right in front of the judge. Needless to say, he only accomplished getting an additional charge (he would have a bit later anyway had he made it out).
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2014
As defense attorney I will argue without fear of contradiction that my client got the shaft.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Never happens to Santa..now that's better..!
Mick Tonnalds

Huntington, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2014
"plunder the store's vast riches."

Really?

At Arby's?

What kinda vast riches can one find in there?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#9 Apr 4, 2014
justaguess wrote:
Never happens to Santa..now that's better..!
in all fairness Santa has something in his hands , not mt handed

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#10 Apr 4, 2014
Arby sauce .............. in travel packets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things That Are Solid,... 5 min harrypaul1 38
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 min Elizabeth David 5,434
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 23 min Elizabeth David 24,325
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 50 min -TheExam- 4,086
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 51 min Elizabeth David 25,172
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 55 min Crazy Jae 49,677
True False Game (Jun '11) 56 min Sublime1 15,261
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr LOLing 222,043
More from around the web