Stellar guy

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25 May 18, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, In all of topix history I don't believe I have ever agreed with you, but I do today, I feel like tossing an egg at Lebron's house here in Akron just on principle but it is really so ugly already..
he can't retain ownership he agreed to a binding contract , did he do wrong , no , no law says he has to like Blacks or any other race ....

his wife being an owner is a iffy issue .... will she own or puppet
Instigator

Bridgeport, NY

#26 May 18, 2014
He's a filthy rich bigot, of course.

I wouldn't mind taking one of those problems off his hands.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#29 May 18, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you've finally turned the light of truth on as you'll no doubt become a better and happier poster. You too can become a HF fan club member simply by sending a cash donation of $35.40 to the Freebird Foundation. I'll have one of my people contact you with more info shortly.......
Now don't let it go to your head...I am only agreeing with they will retain ownership..there will be no donation..!
:)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#30 May 18, 2014
Fitting wrote:
<quoted text>you just de legitimized anything you've ever said that made any sense which wasn't much. Why are you Teapublican types so angry and childlike?
And why do people always try to carry things soooooo far whenever somebody cries out "DISCRIMINATION !!"
I don't stand behind Sterling because of what he said, I stand behind his right to say it especially because it was in a private conversation,'that would mean he had some expectation that his privacy was being respected'. My personal feelings are he is a very wealthy bigot but he has legitimate stance on refusing to pay a fine unjustly tossed at him from an organization that is trying to play the race card on his 1st amendment right.

I said it before on another thread, the government will do anything it can to remove our 2nd amendment right but the attack on our 1st amendment will come from the people 'itself'.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#31 May 19, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't let it go to your head...I am only agreeing with they will retain ownership..there will be no donation..!
The bottom line is simply this. What he said on the illegally recorded tape is one persons opinion (Mr. Sterling) as to the thoughts he was having at that particular moment in time. The whore responsible for setting him up and RECORDING this should be arrested and punished. The only law broken was him being illegally recorded, since when does one loose the right of personal free speech in their own home and a illegally obtained tape cause action to force one to sell a professional sports team valued at nearly one Billion dollars.

Mr. Sterling should prevail with this and watch his team on closed circuit, pay the fine imposed and happily ride off into the sunset of his life.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#33 May 19, 2014
Bobs Big Boy wrote:
<quoted text>$35.40 what is that? The price of the all you can eat buffet for two with tax?
Naw........ first 20 payments collected each month go toward the monthly payment on the Freebird Foundations Mercedes Benz daily driver. Thanks a million for the question though.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#35 May 19, 2014
Proud to be Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Have you looked in a mirror?
Sure have....
Hey thanks a million for the intelligent and thought out question.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#36 May 19, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> The bottom line is simply this. What he said on the illegally recorded tape is one persons opinion (Mr. Sterling) as to the thoughts he was having at that particular moment in time. The whore responsible for setting him up and RECORDING this should be arrested and punished. The only law broken was him being illegally recorded, since when does one loose the right of personal free speech in their own home and a illegally obtained tape cause action to force one to sell a professional sports team valued at nearly one Billion dollars.
Mr. Sterling should prevail with this and watch his team on closed circuit, pay the fine imposed and happily ride off into the sunset of his life.
I believe I said that.

Obviously.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#37 May 19, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> The bottom line is simply this. What he said on the illegally recorded tape is one persons opinion (Mr. Sterling) as to the thoughts he was having at that particular moment in time. The whore responsible for setting him up and RECORDING this should be arrested and punished. The only law broken was him being illegally recorded, since when does one loose the right of personal free speech in their own home and a illegally obtained tape cause action to force one to sell a professional sports team valued at nearly one Billion dollars.
Illegal in what states??? That's the question you need to ask.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#38 May 19, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope......you said ^ this. I typed out a 9 line theory.

HF:1
Justamess: 0

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#39 May 19, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> Nope......you said ^ this. I typed out a 9 line theory.
HF:1
Justamess: 0
Well, ok..but you forgot line 10..

#10..HF waits patiently by the mailbox for that donation check....day 2..

~taps foot...~

HF 1
Justy..?
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#40 May 19, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ok..but you forgot line 10..
#10..HF waits patiently by the mailbox for that donation check....day 2..
~taps foot...~
HF 1
Justy..?
Freebird Foundation policy is cash only thank you.
100.31% tax deductable
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#41 May 19, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal in what states??? That's the question you need to ask.
California. Where the crime occurred.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#42 May 19, 2014
Dying

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#43 May 19, 2014
1st ,

California Law: Invasion of Privacy Act

Penal Code 632, enacted under the California Invasion of Privacy Act, makes it illegal for an individual to monitor or record a "confidential communication" whether the communication is carried on among the parties in the presence of one another or by means of a telegraph, telephone, or other device. California is known as a "two-party" state, which means that recordings are not allowed unless all parties to the conversation consent to the recording.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#44 May 19, 2014
2nd , he isn't in a court of law , but in a policy/terms agreement .......and Calif. isn't doing a damn thing .but the NBA is

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#45 May 19, 2014
I was curious to see where Donald Sterling built his wealth where he could afford to buy a sports team.

<Wikipedia alert>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Sterling

Starting in 1961, Sterling began to make his career as a divorce and personal injury attorney building an independent practice when Jews had few opportunities at prestigious law firms.[13] His biggest ventures were in real estate, which he began when he purchased a 26-unit apartment building in Beverly Hills.

In the 1960s, Sterling also purchased Lesser Towers, a pair of large apartment buildings in the Westwood area of Los Angeles,[14] and renamed them the Sterling Towers (now the Sterling International Towers).[citation needed]

Holy Stereotype, Batman!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#46 May 20, 2014
tallyho wrote:
1st ,
California Law: Invasion of Privacy Act
Penal Code 632, enacted under the California Invasion of Privacy Act, makes it illegal for an individual to monitor or record a "confidential communication" whether the communication is carried on among the parties in the presence of one another or by means of a telegraph, telephone, or other device. California is known as a "two-party" state, which means that recordings are not allowed unless all parties to the conversation consent to the recording.
Wonder why the tramp hasn't arrested and charged.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#47 May 20, 2014
All the other Mega Zillionairs holding ownership in a NBA team just might want to clean and tidy up some of their own dirty laundry possibly. If Mr. Sterling is litigated and forced to sell not to sure he will just sit quietly being the smartest guy in the dumb row.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#48 May 20, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder why the tramp hasn't arrested and charged.
not in a law court ,,so no crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it's gray or grey 11 min Wolftracks 44
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 15 min xxxooxxx 18,869
News Father leaves 3-year-old son home alone to visi... 16 min Parden Pard 10
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 19 min Parden Pard 5,785
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min syamsu 187,104
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Wolftracks 54,231
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter 26 min DILF 881
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min DILF 15,565
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 35 min Wolftracks 2,005
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min Sublime1 181,432