Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

#41 Jun 15, 2014
NASCAR and Raiders -

Topix Maze <3

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#42 Jun 15, 2014
When I read Camilla's posts, I feel like this:

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#43 Jun 15, 2014
I'm not even trying to be mean. I can't be the only one who is like where is my secret decoder ring. I can't understand 99% of them.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#44 Jun 15, 2014
They are like this to me:

Peanut buster parfait roger rabbit ~~

cubs hat

road sign <3
Camilla

Pico Rivera, CA

#46 Jun 15, 2014
Think of it this way, if you don't get it;
It wasn't for you to get -
Something like that -

In answer to your previous question, Si
Oui - and No,
don't habla in tongues or speak in codes -

Lastly, hat or bonnet,
Hint: both are for head -

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#47 Jun 15, 2014
Camilla wrote:
Think of it this way, if you don't get it;
It wasn't for you to get -
Something like that -

In answer to your previous question, Si
Oui - and No,
don't habla in tongues or speak in codes -

Lastly, hat or bonnet,
Hint: both are for head -
I'm not interested in using my head for your posts or even trying to get them, even when they are directed at me, but thanks for the suggestion. I prefer to just skip over them.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#48 Jun 16, 2014
I just don't understand that 'sara' person....I hope Lucy knows she's on here pressuring poster's to apologize for something they have no clue of what they did!
Doh

United States

#49 Jun 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I just don't understand that 'sara' person....I hope Lucy knows she's on here pressuring poster's to apologize for something they have no clue of what they did!
Can't keep up huh? Seems that a certain poster named Spirit67 roams around aimlessly insulting other posters. She cries a lot about some dude that "done her wrong". She's really annoying. Nobody would even notice if she took a long walk on a short pier. Hope this helps.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#50 Jun 16, 2014
Doh Dead on hilarious!
Demons own Hillary
Dirty obnoxious hinny
Douchebags on here
done obliterating him!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#51 Jun 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I just don't understand that 'sara' person....I hope Lucy knows she's on here pressuring poster's to apologize for something they have no clue of what they did!
Good morning Spirit :) When people write nasty things about you it tells us a lot more about them than it does about you :) Enjoy your Monday

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Spirit :) When people write nasty things about you it tells us a lot more about them than it does about you :) Enjoy your Monday
Thank you Denny, here's a kiss on the cheek!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#53 Jun 16, 2014
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't keep up huh? Seems that a certain poster named Spirit67 roams around aimlessly insulting other posters. She cries a lot about some dude that "done her wrong". She's really annoying. Nobody would even notice if she took a long walk on a short pier. Hope this helps.
You are jealous, because I love someone very much and you don't! I cry over him, because I love him and miss him and you have never loved or missed anyone, like I do! He did do me wrong, but I have enough love to forgive him, unlike most people!
Our love is Special and unique and you can't find what we have any where on this earth!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#54 Jun 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Denny, here's a kiss on the cheek!
Aw shucks :)
Doh

Chicago, IL

#55 Jun 16, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Doh Dead on hilarious!
Demons own Hillary
Dirty obnoxious hinny
Douchebags on here
done obliterating him!
All good guesses. But in the end, you're wrong again.

Hint; it has everything and nothing to do with Homer Simpson.
Doh

Chicago, IL

#56 Jun 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are jealous, because I love someone very much and you don't! I cry over him, because I love him and miss him and you have never loved or missed anyone, like I do! He did do me wrong, but I have enough love to forgive him, unlike most people!
Our love is Special and unique and you can't find what we have any where on this earth!
Well obviously. I've always been jealous of one sided love obsessions. Isn't everybody?

On the contrary O' stalkerish one. That kind of love has happened many, many times throughout history. The problem lies in the fact that it usually ends with a medical examiner removing a knife or bullet from someone's chest.

Get help before you end up hurting somebody.
Doh

Chicago, IL

#57 Jun 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Spirit :) When people write nasty things about you it tells us a lot more about them than it does about you :) Enjoy your Monday
Amazing post!!!

Thought that one up all by yourself did ya?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58 Jun 16, 2014
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously. I've always been jealous of one sided love obsessions. Isn't everybody?
On the contrary O' stalkerish one. That kind of love has happened many, many times throughout history. The problem lies in the fact that it usually ends with a medical examiner removing a knife or bullet from someone's chest.
Get help before you end up hurting somebody.
Yeah, it is one sided....and thanks for not proving me wrong, once again! I'm getting really good at this!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#59 Jun 16, 2014
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>

Hint; it has everything and nothing to do with Homer Simpson.
Got'ya
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013090910...
He does get himself in some revolting developments.
but he doesn't try like you do. LOL

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60 Jun 16, 2014
I wanted to thank DOH for telling me, that my feelings for someone is only 'one sided'.....so I guess, that means I don't need to post anymore, since I've already wasted many years of my life and apparently, it was all 'one sided'!

It was nice meeting everyone, I hope you all have a great life.....
interested

Huntington, WV

#61 Jun 16, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are jealous, because I love someone very much and you don't! I cry over him, because I love him and miss him and you have never loved or missed anyone, like I do! He did do me wrong, but I have enough love to forgive him, unlike most people!
Our love is Special and unique and you can't find what we have any where on this earth!
You got a few things right...
1.) you cry a lot.
2.) you are "special" &
3.) true you can't find what you two have anywhere, because it exists only in your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 9 min andet1987 319
News Man pays fine, avoids jail for missing jury dut... 9 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min ellaquent 159,890
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min andet1987 3,957
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Mr_SKY 154,867
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min andet1987 28,165
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 19 min andet1987 31,187
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min Oh SNAP 39,993
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 1 hr Glory Be 198
Things to do while waiting........ 1 hr Skeeter Mathews 350
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 3 hr Hitesrunprincess 46,447
More from around the web