Comments
161 - 180 of 294 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#165 Jan 14, 2013
Mine drops down to 63.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#166 Jan 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Mine drops down to 63.
I'm going to buy an Oximeter. I've had allergies and sinus issues for as long as I can remember. I have Hypothyroidism. I'm on Levothyroxine, but I still often feel tired. I thought about seeing an Endocrinologist because I'm not sure my family physician has me on the right dose. I don't always get a full 8 hours of sleep each night. Could be that's all I have to correct. Sometimes I just can't sleep that long and then I feel lousy the next day. I'm going to try magnesium. My daughter takes it every night before she goes to sleep and she said it really helps her. She use to take Meletonin but after a while, had some problems with it. Magnesium seems to work fine and no problems.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#167 Jan 14, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
I stay tired.Does that mean I'm old?
Got my senior disacount meal today.
I got my first one years ago. I paid what they asked at a resturant, then much later looked at the bill, I had a 10% discount I was only 52 at the time, and maybe they start at 50, but I think it starts there at 60 or 65, oh boy did I feel "OLD".

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#168 Jan 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my first one years ago. I paid what they asked at a resturant, then much later looked at the bill, I had a 10% discount I was only 52 at the time, and maybe they start at 50, but I think it starts there at 60 or 65, oh boy did I feel "OLD".
Got my first in my early 40's.My hair helps me out.lol..But some thinks now I'm not old enough and I have to tell them my age.But hubby is younger than I and is not old enough for the discount but some thinks he is.lol..Sometimes get discount without asking.
The discounts starts here 50-60 depends on where you go.Mostly starts at 55.

Have a great day CA.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#169 Jan 14, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my first one years ago. I paid what they asked at a resturant, then much later looked at the bill, I had a 10% discount I was only 52 at the time, and maybe they start at 50, but I think it starts there at 60 or 65, oh boy did I feel "OLD".
Look at it this way..you saved some money.
It's does feel old thinking about senior discounts.I don't feel like a senior.lol..

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#170 Jan 14, 2013
I like getting old....there are some that are not so fortunate to be given this privilege (and I miss 'em)

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#171 Jan 14, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
I like getting old....there are some that are not so fortunate to be given this privilege (and I miss 'em)
... hey not so fast im still here ... but every morning i keep finding dirt over me ...

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#172 Jan 14, 2013
...i hate the spider web thing.....

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#173 Jan 14, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
I like getting old....there are some that are not so fortunate to be given this privilege (and I miss 'em)
I know, my brother passed away at 61. I miss him everyday.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#174 Jan 15, 2013
Let's enjoy the time we have.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#175 Jan 15, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Let's enjoy the time we have.
and agree that we are NOT old

:)

we're just kids, with experience

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#176 Jan 15, 2013
I don't feel my age but my body reminds me sometimes.

I want to have fun,fun,fun!!!!!

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#177 Jan 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
and agree that we are NOT old
:)
we're just kids, with experience
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."

Theodore Roosevelt

IMHO however, no one here has entered 'old age' as of yet.....still a ways to go.....

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#178 Jan 15, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Roosevelt
IMHO however, no one here has entered 'old age' as of yet.....still a ways to go.....
... my birth certificate list my parents as adam and eve ...

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#179 Jan 17, 2013
have a great Thursday

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#180 Jan 17, 2013
This week sure went by fast.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#181 Jan 17, 2013
This month is passing by fast..Where did it go?
Where did it go?

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#182 Jan 17, 2013
see you Friday

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#183 Jan 17, 2013
...tis pert'near friday now....

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#184 Jan 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
This month is passing by fast..Where did it go?
Where did it go?
the inmates that I sign 'out' are very happy that time is going by so fast....I like it when the weekend arrives quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Princess Hey 145,022
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 6 min -Lea- 216
The Pun Game (Apr '10) 9 min NotaGoth 3,411
favorite poets, authurs, ect. 10 min night machine 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min -Lea- 18,456
Dialectics Thread 13 min greymouser 18
Food List (Aug '13) 13 min NotaGoth 1,160
What's your tip for the day? 45 min greymouser 790
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Digital Etiquette 307
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••