Penis Snatching on the Rise

Mar 15, 2013 Full story: www.alternet.org 100
Africa’s genital-stealing crime wave hits the countryside. All part of an illicit and lucrative trade in organs. Full Story

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#29 Mar 15, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What I find really disturbing is nothing but guys posting on a penis thread.
***throwing up a lil bit in mouth***
To be fair, we ARE conversing with a female.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#30 Mar 15, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
What I find really disturbing is nothing but guys posting on a penis thread.
***throwing up a lil bit in mouth***
Don't worry, before too long "Linda the Lonely Widow" will be here to help Geno.....

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 15, 2013
Is this a joke? Are you pulling my third leg? I'll give you 10 minutes to stop.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#35 Mar 15, 2013
I remember playing "got your nose" with my nieces and nephews but never played "got your pecker"

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36 Mar 15, 2013
Mr Shoe Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>You said it yourself, you've had one woman your entire life. Are you sure you're not angry? I would be.
Wouldn't it be great to love a person so must that you are loyal and devoted to them? That's a real man in my book darlin'. Now stop being such a swinging dic$ and put that thing away. Be nice!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38 Mar 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be great to love a person so must that you are loyal and devoted to them? That's a real man in my book darlin'. Now stop being such a swinging dic$ and put that thing away. Be nice!!
*must= much*

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#39 Mar 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be great to love a person so must that you are loyal and devoted to them? That's a real man in my book darlin'. Now stop being such a swinging dic$ and put that thing away. Be nice!!
Please don't mention the "dic$" word around Geno. We don't have enough towels to clean up all of the drool.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42 Mar 15, 2013
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>^^^ A Girl!!! YUK!^^^
A WOMAN :)
With cooties and all!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43 Mar 15, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Billy sock, if that makes you feel better for being such a poindexter and a wallflower LOL
Not sure what you are referring to a sock, but I'm all woman with soft skin, I smell great, and I bite hard, so be nice!! Make no mistake....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#44 Mar 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be great to love a person so must that you are loyal and devoted to them? That's a real man in my book darlin'. Now stop being such a swinging dic$ and put that thing away. Be nice!!
Thanks Brandi, thats very nice of you. For some reason, the fact that I'm faithful to my wife just baffles Geno. That probably helps to explain why I'm happily married, and he's not......

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#45 Mar 15, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't mention the "dic$" word around Geno. We don't have enough towels to clean up all of the drool.
So sorry! I didn't know all the "issues"

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#48 Mar 15, 2013
Penis Snatching? Really? Wow!!

So the obvious question is what would anybody want with a limp dk???

Just asking..:)

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#49 Mar 15, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry! I didn't know all the "issues"
No worries. It's just not a wise idea to mention Geno's favorite food group when Geno is around :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Mar 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Brandi, thats very nice of you. For some reason, the fact that I'm faithful to my wife just baffles Geno. That probably helps to explain why I'm happily married, and he's not......

My pleasure. Most of us real women feel the same. Stay you.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51 Mar 15, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Well good, take Billy's advice on woman, I mean, he's been with only one his entire life, THAT makes him such an expert LOL
Makes him a pro!! It's actually kinda hot......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#52 Mar 15, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Faithful is one thing, a wallflower, married at 18 with nary a previous kiss is another. It's called insecure, "I better marry the first one that shows me any attention". Poor shoe shopper LOL
Married at 18? Try again, your math is substandard.
What is Really ODD

United States

#53 Mar 15, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
Faithful is one thing, a wallflower, married at 18 with nary a previous kiss is another. It's called insecure, "I better marry the first one that shows me any attention". Poor shoe shopper LOL
Is your and the Ferret's fixation on other men's sex lives. I believe Freud would have termed such obsession as "CREEPY".

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#54 Mar 15, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. It's just not a wise idea to mention Geno's favorite food group when Geno is around :)
It's like going into the police station and talking about donuts.......

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55 Mar 15, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. It's just not a wise idea to mention Geno's favorite food group when Geno is around :)
I see, he swings the other way.....OMG! He wants Billy's stuff. Lol, I'm a little distracted today,'cuse me..RUN Billy RUN!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#56 Mar 15, 2013
i thought it said snacking for a minute there..
but this is interesting too.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" Tell me a secret"...... 1 min Princess Hey 244
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Grace Nerissa 36,793
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min beatlesinthebog 7,233
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Told you so 29,788
True or False Game 7 min Vector aka Victor... 377
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min polymath257 120,837
NFL Football (Jul '10) 11 min Go Blue Forever 1,643
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min Tom2Tone 148,958
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr liam cul8r 20
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 22,216
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE