First Openly Gay NFL Player
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#185 May 15, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>like I said it's what floats your boat never mentioned a particular sex
Like I said neither you nor anyone else every made a similar complaint to yours here about, say, pathetic Bishop Romney displaying similar behavior in public.

So your whine that you didn't specify gender or sexual orientation - in a thread about a controversy over an openly gay athlete - is nutty.

But if you want to now express similar disgust over Bishop Romney's repeated, public expressions of his sexual orientation then be my guest....
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#186 May 15, 2014
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you fecking twit, you bypassed the numerous vulgar, offensive, bigoted remarks about homosexuals without so much as a peep and decided a joke about a used tampon in a breakfast sandwich offended you.
Make the stupid stop please, it hurts.
Obviously you're correct.

They would never be offended by statements in line with their own bigotry, no matter how vile those statements.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#187 May 15, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>SPAM!
Says the new and completely unknown greyboxer...tell ya what..this really hits me where it hurts.

Beauty is there is a new game going here on Topix,,Yeah..!!!..I was amazed myself, daym, they toss us so few bones for keepin' their site rockin'...

Anyhow..this game is a lot like monopoly, move around, gain properties, railroads..ya know, they didn't bring back the iron but I do believe the Chinese version got that and we brought the cat to ours...irony at its best to say the least,, anyhow. I have decided you can have the new replacement to get out of jail free card I've been working on with Hasbro..it's called the kiss my azz card...yeah...and you are the first to receive it...straight from ol' justy himself...consider it a token of my esteem..

You know, I will always remember this moment..Thanks for the memory..don't be a stranger..!!!!!
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#188 May 15, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be stupid than vulgar!
No need to wish....
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#189 May 15, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pointed out nothing..by the way, learn how to put a link on a page...here, I'll help you out....This birther fixation you seem to drool....
1. You asked for backup of my statement. That's polling data. You can also get it from Gallup's site. It shows that homophobic bigots - that's what they are - tend to be older, less educated and more uber "religious."

That's fact. Of course you don't like it for that reason.

Now, if you don't like that polling data you can post a url to polling data showing that those who oppose equal lgbt rights are actually younger, better educated and less "religious" than those who support equal lgbt rights. Good luck, anti rationalist.(I'm right, as usual, in other words.)

2. URLs sometimes get blocked here. Too bad if you can't figure out that - space dot space - in a url is standing in for the period. Perhaps I underestimated your limitations.

3. As for "my" Birther obsession - you're the one with the Kenya nonsense in your tagline. After so many years of that nonsense we know who has the obsession.

And the insane Birtherism thing speaks to all the other craziness I mentioned. It's all anti rational from beginning to end. It's important to know when someone is a Birther or a gun nut or an anti vaccine activist or a Creationist or a fundamentalist. All markers of severe intellectual and emotional problumz.

Hope that helps.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#190 May 15, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said neither you nor anyone else every made a similar complaint to yours here about, say, pathetic Bishop Romney displaying similar behavior in public.
So your whine that you didn't specify gender or sexual orientation - in a thread about a controversy over an openly gay athlete - is nutty.
But if you want to now express similar disgust over Bishop Romney's repeated, public expressions of his sexual orientation then be my guest....
. Pardon me for interrupting. I have to say. I always enjoy reading the debates on controversial threads.. I especially enjoy those of you whose minds are SO wide open that a massive amount of septic debris comes pouring out for my entertainment and of course education...take for instance. I had no idea. Mr. Romney was a bishop or a good kisser..but he must b both because you have fixated on each point n every one of your rants. Err long winded comments..no.that's offensive as well each on of your carefully thought out. Commentaries..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#191 May 15, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You asked for backup of my statement. That's polling data. You can also get it from Gallup's site. It shows that homophobic bigots - that's what they are - tend to be older, less educated and more uber "religious."
That's fact. Of course you don't like it for that reason.
Now, if you don't like that polling data you can post a url to polling data showing that those who oppose equal lgbt rights are actually younger, better educated and less "religious" than those who support equal lgbt rights. Good luck, anti rationalist.(I'm right, as usual, in other words.)
2. URLs sometimes get blocked here. Too bad if you can't figure out that - space dot space - in a url is standing in for the period. Perhaps I underestimated your limitations.
3. As for "my" Birther obsession - you're the one with the Kenya nonsense in your tagline. After so many years of that nonsense we know who has the obsession.
And the insane Birtherism thing speaks to all the other craziness I mentioned. It's all anti rational from beginning to end. It's important to know when someone is a Birther or a gun nut or an anti vaccine activist or a Creationist or a fundamentalist. All markers of severe intellectual and emotional problumz.
Hope that helps.
No it doesn't 'help' BUT..nice backpedal as usual but you are the self proclaimed genius here..first, your backup is lame, and LISA LEFF..LOLOLOLOLOL what a goose..it would be ok if I had tossed some Alex Jones at your lame azz, but I didn't so you loose..sorry, I know it sucks to loose but ya did..suck it up and move on..

ohh, to your next loss ..url blocking ...haunts you so..hold on I'll try just to be sure..
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/04/poll...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/04/poll...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/04/poll...
WOW..worked 3 out of 3 times..!!!!..Just like in cartoons..

No limitations there and daym..this is my first time here on this big ol' net.!

Now let's look at this whole quote you just vomited out..shall we ?
and I quote
"As for "my" Birther obsession - you're the one with the Kenya nonsense in your tagline. After so many years of that nonsense we know who has the obsession.
And the insane Birtherism thing speaks to all the other craziness I mentioned. It's all anti rational from beginning to end. It's important to know when someone is a Birther or a gun nut or an anti vaccine activist or a Creationist or a fundamentalist. All markers of severe intellectual and emotional problumz."
End quote

Since you can never be wrong and know everything you should probably be brought up to speed that the Kenya quote has nothing to do with our current useless potus but was a joke about another poster named "African Shadows"..ya see your assumptions made you think something that wasn't true..Hmmmmmmmm...Interesting that, It almost flows together with your next statement about it being important to know things about people.
You can try to project yourself any way you like but from what I just saw you are a complete bigot, worse than any you tend your attacks on here accusing of being small minded for not accepting an open view on one subject. You offend the very basis of the foundation you say you stand for. You are an embarrassment to the people out there that are actually doing something about it, good or bad, because you are fighting in ignorance. Wake up !
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

United States

#192 May 15, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, fundies and tee baggrz get upset because they're uncomfortable with their status in educated society as the new kkk, and because they don't like that homophobic bigots are now on average older and less well educated than those who support lgbt equality.
Here, I merely took your homophobic bigotry masquerading as some sort of "argument" and exploded it.
Bigots complain about "sexuality in their faces" - a couple kissing - and I mention Bishop Romney kissing his wife in public. Then fundies go ballistic.
Now follow your own advice: Stop shoving your heterosexual lifestyle choice in everyone's face. That stuff is private.
snicker
You fell right into the trap you simpleton!!!! You just proved my point exactly!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
I knew you couldn't resist with your little stand-by BS strawman arguments and labels.
You're so damn predictable. You repeat the same crap over and over and over again. It's your answer ad defense for everything.BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
TAG you are it

United States

#193 May 15, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>. Pardon me for interrupting. I have to say. I always enjoy reading the debates on controversial threads.. I especially enjoy those of you whose minds are SO wide open that a massive amount of septic debris comes pouring out for my entertainment and of course education...take for instance. I had no idea. Mr. Romney was a bishop or a good kisser..but he must b both because you have fixated on each point n every one of your rants. Err long winded comments..no.that's offensive as well each on of your carefully thought out. Commentaries..
Uh-oh! Now you're a gun toting, hillbilly, bigoted, racist, mysogynistic, homophobe,teabagger,( the list goes on and on)Fundamentalist too..
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#194 May 15, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>. Pardon me for interrupting....I had no idea. Mr. Romney was a bishop or a good kisser....
Your poor victim, you. It's a shame what heterosexists and talibangelicals have to put up with these days. And the temerity of someone to mockingly inform you of a fact you were previously unaware of - the mormon-whatever-it-is bishop thing with regards to Romney.

Some nitwit made a remark about Sam and his boyfriend pushing their sexuality in everyone's faces [sic].

I merely pointed out that nitwit's double standard by mentioning an irksome, unattractive, anti gay politician, Bishop Romney, who has behaved similarly in public.

Now all our faux victim right wingers get upset and "pretend" not to understand the simple point. Because you don't do rationality.

A rational person would think, "Oh, that's right. Sam's behavior, which was complained about, is _just like_ Bishop Romney's behavior. Yet there's no complaints when Romney does it. Therefore, the stated, initial complaint was invalid, bigotry."

Now, you may acknowledge the obvious point this time.
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#195 May 15, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the new and completely unknown greyboxer...tell ya what..this really hits me where it hurts.
Beauty is there is a new game going here on Topix,,Yeah..!!!..I was amazed myself, daym, they toss us so few bones for keepin' their site rockin'...
Anyhow..this game is a lot like monopoly, move around, gain properties, railroads..ya know, they didn't bring back the iron but I do believe the Chinese version got that and we brought the cat to ours...irony at its best to say the least,, anyhow. I have decided you can have the new replacement to get out of jail free card I've been working on with Hasbro..it's called the kiss my azz card...yeah...and you are the first to receive it...straight from ol' justy himself...consider it a token of my esteem..
You know, I will always remember this moment..Thanks for the memory..don't be a stranger..!!!!!
Precisely zero content about the double standard regarding Sam kissing in public versus heterosexuals doing the same all the time.

No polling data from you showing that anti lgbt do _not_ tend to be older, less well educated, more uber "religious."
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#196 May 15, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>You fell right into the trap you simpleton!!!! You just proved my point exactly!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
I knew you couldn't resist with your little stand-by BS strawman arguments and labels.
You're so damn predictable. You repeat the same crap over and over and over again. It's your answer ad defense for everything.BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!


The above is sophistication in tee baggrz world.

The complaint about Sam wasn't about Sam doing anything wrong. It was just pure homophobia.

We know because heterosexual Bishop Romney did the exact same thing in public many more times without provoking the same hissy fits from the right. Or from anyone.
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#197 May 15, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't 'help'
Oh sure, "Formerly from Kenya" is not a Birther reference. Sure. That's plausible. It's about something else no one has ever heard of or thought of.

As I said, sometimes the urls get munged here by topix. At any rate _anyone_ with half a brain could have seen the - space dot space - in the middle of the url and found the page.

Because urls don't normally have spaces in the middle of them.

Now, where's your data that homophobes are not on average older, less well educated, more "religious"? Since that was one of your ostensible complaints.

Of course, you're real complaint is that it's getting harder to be a homophobic bigot in Western democracies.
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#199 May 15, 2014
Chris P Critter wrote:
<quoted text>
The....
If any closet case or talibangelical has any information that anti lgbt people are not on average less educated, older, more "religious" then they should feel free to post the url to that data.

If they want to bray about their meth kitchen's product then I guess they will continue to.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#200 May 15, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, "Formerly from Kenya" is not a Birther reference. Sure. That's plausible. It's about something else no one has ever heard of or thought of.
As I said, sometimes the urls get munged here by topix. At any rate _anyone_ with half a brain could have seen the - space dot space - in the middle of the url and found the page.
Because urls don't normally have spaces in the middle of them.
Now, where's your data that homophobes are not on average older, less well educated, more "religious"? Since that was one of your ostensible complaints.
Of course, you're real complaint is that it's getting harder to be a homophobic bigot in Western democracies.
You seem to be fixated with the word bigot,is this your key word for anyone or anything that actually doesn't follow your train of thought because the ones that throw this word around are normally the most bigoted...
Think you need to lighten up your end up a bitter old Queen otherwise..
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#201 May 15, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be fixated with the word bigot,is this your key word for anyone or anything that actually doesn't follow your train of thought because the ones that throw this word around are normally the most bigoted...
Think you need to lighten up your end up a bitter old Queen otherwise..
You didn't address the content, true to anti rational tee baggrz / mullah practices.

The kiss you complained about in Sam's case is something str8 public figures, like Bishop Romney, engage in all the time.

Why aren't they "shoving their sexuality in your face"? Because it your fake complaint has nothing to do with the kiss. You're an anti gay bigot looking for some sort of way to "justify" your bigotry. So you apply a different standard to Sam than to loser Romney.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#202 May 15, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't address the content, true to anti rational tee baggrz / mullah practices.
The kiss you complained about in Sam's case is something str8 public figures, like Bishop Romney, engage in all the time.
Why aren't they "shoving their sexuality in your face"? Because it your fake complaint has nothing to do with the kiss. You're an anti gay bigot looking for some sort of way to "justify" your bigotry. So you apply a different standard to Sam than to loser Romney.
The kiss I complained about?,think you 've lost the plot there I haven't complained about anything,so in your bigoted judgemental way you made a big mistake,but hey won't expect an apology because you in your own favourite word,your a bigot..
If you like taking it up the sunshine mountain that's your business your nothing special,you seem to think everyone should be rejoicing that your out the closet from Narnia,look at me I'm the only gay in the village you homophobes..
I kiss my brother in public if people didn't know us that might think we were a couple of shirt lifters,who cares,the problem with you is you need a sense of humour,and lighten up,you might find your get invited to parties then..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#203 May 16, 2014
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't address the content, true to anti rational tee baggrz / mullah practices.
The kiss you complained about in Sam's case is something str8 public figures, like Bishop Romney, engage in all the time.
Why aren't they "shoving their sexuality in your face"? Because it your fake complaint has nothing to do with the kiss. You're an anti gay bigot looking for some sort of way to "justify" your bigotry. So you apply a different standard to Sam than to loser Romney.
Larry, Larry, Larry..shuuu!!!! dude!!! you're so predictable and so stupid...nobody can sway you...all I can think is that you have an iron in this fire...:)...sweet dreams, "FRUIT" cake...

M.E....

Bad Bex

“Never underestimate a witch ..”

Level 3

Since: May 13

It might be your undoing ....

#204 May 16, 2014
All this because he kissed a boy and he liked it.
Funny ..... If two gals were making out, some of these folks would be drooling over it, lol.
Love is love, pure and simple. As long as you can open up to it, life is good. Why do so many care about someone elses relationship? Maybe because they don't have one themselves and feel the need to turn what others do into something dirty .... wow.

Worry about your own backyard before peeking over the fence at your neighbor .....

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#205 May 16, 2014
if you had ANY sense of righteousness..you'd be ashamed of your last post..but alas..you haven't got a clue!!!

MY backyard is perfect..keep it well groomed..you should really think outside the Bex..lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Someone's Knockin' At The Door..." (Aug '06) 6 min andet1987 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Zom XIII 227,356
News Officials' Plan: Turn Off Niagara Falls (Jan '16) 29 min General Robert E Lee 14
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 30 min Finny Ferret 35,384
News Few Arrests Made As Eagles Fans Celebrate Victo... 54 min Wet Raider Farts 13
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 hr Suezanne 6,698
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 11,636
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr Rider on the Storm 7,000
More from around the web