Have you ever?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4981 Mar 11, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
As in Kentucky? No.
Have you ever looked at someone and thought they were "really hot" and then when they opened their mouth and spoke you lost ALL interest?
Yes!!!!!! Many times!!!

Have you ever when on a date and counted the minutes until it was over?

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#4982 Mar 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!!!!! Many times!!!
Have you ever when on a date and counted the minutes until it was over?
Yes. Dates AND marriages.

Have you ever said anything that you wish you could take back?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4983 Mar 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Dates AND marriages.
Have you ever said anything that you wish you could take back?
Many times....

Have you ever wanted a do -over with your marriages?

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#4984 Mar 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Many times....
Have you ever wanted a do -over with your marriages?
Not no, but HELL NO.

Have you ever won a large bet on a horse?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4985 Mar 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Not no, but HELL NO.
Have you ever won a large bet on a horse?
Not a large one but yes I've won. They are getting ready to build Racino's here in Ohio.

Do you have them where you live?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4986 Mar 11, 2013
(No Racino's)

Have you ever slid down a banister on a flight of stairs?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4987 Mar 11, 2013
Yes.:)

Have you ever won at bingo.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4988 Mar 11, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Yes.:)

Have you ever won at bingo.
Yes, with my Grandmother when I was a child (I miss her)

Have you ever thought a car was yours and tried to unlock it, then realize its not yours, lol?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4989 Mar 15, 2013
:) No

Have you ever pulled a piece of clothing over your head
and it got stuck as you panicked?
Cindy

Union City, TN

#4990 Mar 15, 2013
Stocking wrote:
:) No
Have you ever pulled a piece of clothing over your head
and it got stuck as you panicked?
No, not that I recall.
Have you ever been para~sailing?

“On the brightest of day”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

"On the blackest of night"

#4991 Mar 15, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not that I recall.
Have you ever been para~sailing?
No, I haven't.

Ever been wind surfing?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4992 Mar 15, 2013
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't.
Ever been wind surfing?
No I haven't.

Ever been in a bar fight?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4993 Mar 15, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't.
Ever been in a bar fight?
Yes.

Have you ever had a 500 pound safe fall on your foot?
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4994 Mar 15, 2013
NO

Have you ever won a lottery

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#4995 Mar 15, 2013
No

Ever have an allergic reaction to something you ate?
Carly Sue

Pahrump, NV

#4996 Mar 15, 2013
Yes. A minor reaction to citrus fruit. Tangerines gave me a rash on my cheeks.

Have you ever had a lover give you rim?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4997 Mar 16, 2013
Carly Sue wrote:
Yes. A minor reaction to citrus fruit. Tangerines gave me a rash on my cheeks.

Have you ever had a lover give you rim?
No.My rusty balloon Knot has never been licked.
Have you ever had a threesome?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4998 Mar 16, 2013
Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>
No.My rusty balloon Knot has never been licked.
Have you ever had a threesome?
um..... I think this question belongs in the HS Forum....

have you ever been filmed as part of your job?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4999 Mar 16, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
um..... I think this question belongs in the HS Forum....
have you ever been filmed as part of your job?
Yes.(Hi there Dear!)
Have you ever ridden on the top of an elevator?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5000 Mar 16, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
um..... I think this question belongs in the HS Forum....
have you ever been filmed as part of your job?
Yes...followed shortly thereafter by what is now commonly referred to at work as "The Facebook Incident." LOL

Have you ever been taking a work day off and kept getting calls from work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min Go Blue Forever 2,443
News Snakes, rats, birds removed from NY home 4 min Spotted Girl 1
Tomi Lehren says 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Snap 216,820
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 9 min Dee Dee Dee 1,038
News NYC Subway Rat vs. Dinner Roll 12 min Spotted Girl 11
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 17 min Spotted Girl 1,681
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Tango Lover 67,220
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Tango Lover 207,094
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Songs 1,496
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr liam cul8r 10,632
What Topics knows about you 6 hr Mountain View 67
More from around the web