“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4776 Feb 7, 2013
No

Have you ever sued someone?

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#4777 Feb 7, 2013
Yes....my work, and won

Have you ever gotten a secret letter or note?
Wang Dang Sweet Moontang

Medford, NY

#4778 Feb 7, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Yes....my work, and won
Have you ever gotten a secret letter or note?
Yes, in my high school yearbook.

Have you ever sang out loud thinking nobody was around and then realize there was someone standing right there and laughing at you?

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#4779 Feb 7, 2013
Lol..Yes.

Have you ever drunkenly danced on a tabletop in a public venue?

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4780 Feb 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Lol..Yes.

Have you ever drunkenly danced on a tabletop in a public venue?
No!
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4781 Feb 7, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>No!
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?
Well now that you mention it, my ex I the spawn of satan, so I guess the answer would be ...... Yes?

Have you ever thought you had hypothermia?

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#4782 Feb 8, 2013
No.

have you ever been completely buried in sand?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#4783 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
No.
have you ever been completely buried in sand?
Yes, not vertically though...
Have you ever rode a horse along the beach?...
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#4784 Feb 8, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, not vertically though...
Have you ever rode a horse along the beach?...
ridden a horse along a beach ?....sure have, bare-back too.

ever flunked-out in basic english expression ?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#4785 Feb 8, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
ridden a horse along a beach ?....sure have, bare-back too.
ever flunked-out in basic english expression ?
No. I'm not english.
Have you ever plagiarized other peoples poetry?...

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#4786 Feb 8, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm not english.
Have you ever plagiarized other peoples poetry?...
No.

Have you ever shot anything?

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#4787 Feb 8, 2013
Yes, tin cans.

Ever spent hours making something only to watch as it falls to the floor.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4788 Feb 8, 2013
Nfreebird wrote:
Yes, tin cans.
Ever spent hours making something only to watch as it falls to the floor.
yep..... spent 42 weeks making a baby.....

he falls to the floor all the time.....

have you ever wished you learned to sew.....??
Episiotomy Doctor

Medford, NY

#4789 Feb 8, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
yep..... spent 42 weeks making a baby.....
he falls to the floor all the time.....
have you ever wished you learned to sew.....??
Yes.

Did you ever drink spoiled milk but didn't realize it until you drank a good amount of it?

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4790 Feb 8, 2013
Episiotomy Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Did you ever drink spoiled milk but didn't realize it until you drank a good amount of it?
yes..... and how horrible it was too......

have you ever appeared on a game show??

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Cave Creek, AZ

#4791 Feb 8, 2013
No, Never appeared on a game show, and I never knew anybody personally that has.
Have you ever hitch-hiked?

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4792 Feb 8, 2013
yes, a few times

have you ever avoided a question on one of these threads by waiting for someone else to answer

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Cave Creek, AZ

#4793 Feb 8, 2013
nathanielornament wrote:
yes, a few times
have you ever avoided a question on one of these threads by waiting for someone else to answer
Yes!-many times
Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4794 Feb 8, 2013
yes, many times, lol

have you ever counted sheep when you couldn't sleep

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#4795 Feb 9, 2013
No, sounds like some pretty interesting sleeping agents.:)

Have you ever tried warm milk trick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 min -CatCiao- 88
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tom2Tone 152,382
Is it possible to....... 7 min andet1987 526
The letter F (Jun '13) 8 min whatimeisit 907
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 9 min swedenforever 57
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,755
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min andet1987 7,497
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Mega Monster 37,721
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 25,505
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 1 hr Protoham 13
More from around the web