Comments
3,981 - 4,000 of 6,006 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2014
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4100 Nov 19, 2012
no.. happened the other way around

Have you ever made-out on the dance floor?

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4101 Nov 19, 2012
Yes, nothing vulgar..
Have you ever ..
If you are a woman, wanted to play on the football team?
If you are a man, ever wanted to be a cheerleader?
Level 6

Location hidden

#4102 Nov 19, 2012
Woman here.. and no I never had a desire in the slightest to be ont he football team. I play on the girls teams and I did play b-ball well.. street ball with boys because I had deduced that only they could teach me how to get around my height factor to make the team. Plus they's push and they don't take breaks. I stayed the hell away from the football team... they wanted to grope my rear and other things...; no no no no no... not me...
Playing with the boys helped I became point guard for the varsity team "Dag girl you got hands."

lol, if this is a way of politely asking if I'm a lesbian, <buzzer rings> I'm straight.

Next person, same question.

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#4103 Nov 19, 2012
Nope but I did play Rugby in College but still a Nope since it was the woman's league.

Have you ever played Hockey?
Level 6

Location hidden

#4104 Nov 19, 2012
Nfreebird wrote:
Nope but I did play Rugby in College but still a Nope since it was the woman's league.
Have you ever played Hockey?
Ice hockey! NO way, I'm not suicidal. But I did go see a game once. It was exciting.

Played street hockey on skates...once... never again, I apparently swing pretty hard and it scared some of them.. so as much as they wanted me to play.. I thought it best for OUR safety to not play.. LOL but I would bring the radio and leave for them...

Have you ever not played a game but brought the beverages?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4105 Nov 19, 2012

Yep

Have you ever played poker trivia ?
Level 6

Location hidden

#4106 Nov 19, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Yep
Have you ever played poker trivia ?
NEVER!?! How do you do it? Tell please.

Location hidden

#4107 Nov 19, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER!?! How do you do it? Tell please.
I don't know. don't play. LOL. Really at most sports bars they have trivia boxes. With that you can play poker. Same as you would around a table off poker plays, except you play it from where you are sitting. Each player has a name and the points rack up. They usually show who has the highest wins each day around the united states.
Level 6

Location hidden

#4108 Nov 19, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know. don't play. LOL. Really at most sports bars they have trivia boxes. With that you can play poker. Same as you would around a table off poker plays, except you play it from where you are sitting. Each player has a name and the points rack up. They usually show who has the highest wins each day around the united states.
OOoohhh... I don't go into bars... I wouldn't know at all but it sounds so interesting and fun. On TV? Around the US? OK.. you're joking? Right? lol... it's sounds strange.. so sorry... it just sounds strange...
Level 6

Location hidden

#4109 Nov 19, 2012
Trolls... be nice to Laura Beth.. please

Location hidden

#4110 Nov 19, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
OOoohhh... I don't go into bars... I wouldn't know at all but it sounds so interesting and fun. On TV? Around the US? OK.. you're joking? Right? lol... it's sounds strange.. so sorry... it just sounds strange...
Not joking. It's a ritual for some folks.I don't play but my ex of 12 yrs did. I became jealous of that box. LOL.

okay, Have you ever worn 2 different shoes accidentally ?
Level 6

Location hidden

#4111 Nov 19, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Not joking. It's a ritual for some folks.I don't play but my ex of 12 yrs did. I became jealous of that box. LOL.
okay, Have you ever worn 2 different shoes accidentally ?
lol yes, but not shoes, sneakers ... I was battles with kids and trying to get dressed.. they pointed it out.. "No way, you're not taking me school like that."

lol

have you ever started singing and didn't notice others were listening to you?

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#4112 Nov 19, 2012
Unless they were commenting or laughing, probably not. I can remember one time in particular.

Have you ever started singing and then someone else starts singing along with you?
Tone Deaf

Medford, NY

#4113 Nov 20, 2012
Yes.

Have you ever been singing and then someone tells you to shut up?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4114 Nov 20, 2012
Tone Deaf wrote:
Yes.
Have you ever been singing and then someone tells you to shut up?
No I think their exact words were..."I feel like I'm living in a G-d D-mn MUSICAL!!!!!!!"

Have you ever been encouraged to make people feel that way?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4115 Nov 20, 2012
No

Have you ever dated someone married to an abusive spouse, and if so, did that person leave the abusive spouse?

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4116 Nov 20, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Woman here.. and no I never had a desire in the slightest to be ont he football team. I play on the girls teams and I did play b-ball well.. street ball with boys because I had deduced that only they could teach me how to get around my height factor to make the team. Plus they's push and they don't take breaks. I stayed the hell away from the football team... they wanted to grope my rear and other things...; no no no no no... not me...
Playing with the boys helped I became point guard for the varsity team "Dag girl you got hands."
lol, if this is a way of politely asking if I'm a lesbian, <buzzer rings> I'm straight.
Next person, same question.
no I wasn't trying to find out if you were a lesbian LoL
ty for the laugh though I needed that!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4117 Nov 21, 2012
4play wrote:
No
Have you ever dated someone married to an abusive spouse, and if so, did that person leave the abusive spouse?
no......

have you ever taken a holiday on a barge ??
Steadman

Medford, NY

#4118 Nov 21, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
no......
have you ever taken a holiday on a barge ??
Yes, I mounted Oprah last Christmas.

Have you ever fallen off a horse?
D Up

United States

#4119 Nov 21, 2012
Accidentally got a paper cut on your pecker and then accidental spill Tabasco sauce on the cut.
Word of advice don't ever do paperwork and put hot sauce in your chili while nude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big dawg 3 min Princess Hey 419
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 18,652
Simple things that make you happy, horny.... (Oct '12) 13 min Harrison Freebird 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min the wandering girl 145,418
Media BUZZ 24 min Spirit67_ 2
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 25 min Spirit67_ 347
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min the wandering girl 25,846
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 36,039
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 9 hr szell 19
What's your tip for the day? 9 hr SLY WEST 832
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••