Gunmen open fire on New Orleans Mother's Day parade, multiple injuries reported

May 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa

Ward of the city. There have been varying reports of injuries with as few as 12 and as many as 19 beinng reported.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated May 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rip tide

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drug related, just a hunch."
It was your statement, not mine.
Wew were talking about the 4 killed in Indiana.
Pay attention next time.
Listen, punk, the thread is about the New Orleans Mother's day parade. Then you jumped in with your drug adled brain spouting off about some completely unrelated shite, which I asked you about, if you were trying to make some kind of point, please clarify. Because, the two situations are not even remotely connected or similar. One is about some gangbangers shooting innocent defenseless folks of their own race, the other is about some white people that look like they were on drugs, making drugs, selling drugs that got ripped off and murdered for the drugs.
My point was/is:Seems like the law abiding citizens should be allowed to defend themselves from criminals, thugs and druggies.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rip tide wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, punk, the thread is about the New Orleans Mother's day parade. Then you jumped in with your drug adled brain spouting off about some completely unrelated shite, which I asked you about, if you were trying to make some kind of point, please clarify. Because, the two situations are not even remotely connected or similar. One is about some gangbangers shooting innocent defenseless folks of their own race, the other is about some white people that look like they were on drugs, making drugs, selling drugs that got ripped off and murdered for the drugs.
My point was/is:Seems like the law abiding citizens should be allowed to defend themselves from criminals, thugs and druggies.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROTFLMFGDAO !!!

"Listen punk..."

LMAO!!!

The only point people see is the one on top of your head.

Try this on for size - let's play a what if - say those 19 people would've been carrying a loaded gun. I can pretty much guarantee you that there would've been some casualties - alot of 'em. Life is not like the movies, son - not everyone is trained for close quarters shooting - especially with so much crossfire.

Next time when you pipe in on a conversation, at least try to follow.

Listen up punk...LMAO...thanks, I needed a good chuckle today.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Tear him a new azzhole Rip tide! Tee Hee...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Tear him a new azzhole Rip tide! Tee Hee...
He must be one of your socks - hard time following the conversation and dumb as a rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••