cheating rumors
4real

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2010
whats the deal with all these cheating rumors bout the guys that just returned home from Iraq.they were only gone 4 mo and still couldnt keep there clothes on? what about the poor spouses at home making themselves sick w worry and just trying to hold everything together here? who where all these people.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#2 Nov 18, 2010
What rumors, tell me I want tell anyone.
Please Thank 0ur Vets

Jackson, MO

#3 Mar 4, 2014
4real .. what a yukky discussion you started here. Let's see if we can't change it up a bit and try to make it a more positive.

Our Service men and women have to travel a path of uncertainty, unreliability and devastating loss. It's a shame those that were not honorable, but for all that were ... there are countless others that did the right thing as our soldiers are expected. Many have been in NO WIN situations and could do nothing to change that outside save their own hides.

This is a sad one .. she wasn't faithful.
Whiskey Lullaby

Sometimes there are no winners and this we all know. Pray for them and help those you can. They are suffering more than you may imagine and may forevermore and our government is too busy wasting money to put it where it really deserves to be given.

Thank You To ALL that have served and RIP to those that didn't get to come home.

Peace and I hope you are not offended I brought this 'blast from the past' back to the forefront.
Missy

Jackson, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Life Turned Her That Way

If she seems cold and bitter
then I beg of you,
Just stop and consider ..
all she's gone through.

Don't be quick to condemn her
for things she might say,
Just remember ..
Life turned her that way.

She's been walked on
and stepped on ..
so many times
And I hate to admit it,
but the last footprints mine.

She was crying when I met her
she cries harder today,
So don't blame her ..

She's been walked on
and stepped on ..
so many times
And I hate to admit it,
but the last footprints mine.

She was crying when I met her
she cries harder today,
So don't blame her ..

Alias

Jackson, MO

#5 Mar 6, 2014
This was the last one down at the bottom,... number 100th discussion on first page. I was Thank your vet as well. I saw it and it made me cry.

My dad left for the service a short time after he started courting my mother.
She was not faithful and my Dad should have known then she would not be and spared the family all the heartache we have endured since that fateful day in time.

They say time heals all wounds, but I beg to differ. For some it does not and one reason for that is all the constant reminder that trigger our memories.

RIP DAD ... I Love and Miss You just as I knew I would all those years you were ... dying. Thank You Dad for being such an honorable man and for serving our country and for not abandoning us too.:)():

PS DAD, I hope you are still proud of me,... mistakes and all.:))
Alias

Jackson, MO

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Want the truth? This is difficult .... Dad did eventually abandon his children too. It was not on the day he died. However, I was so Blessed to have spent the last ten years close enough to visit twice a year. He was dying a long time ... he had a difficult live all through it. He had good times ... or he was just a better actor (salesman) than I believed he was.

Never forget the time I was 14 and he was talking .. talking .. like so many are good at. I let it slip out quite unexpectedly, honestly,... I said, "Dad, it sure must be nice to be a dreamer." So upset with me for insinuating such a thing (as if he never had given me reason to doubt),.... that HE DID Everything he said he would from there on out ....,... and many times over.

He was my favorite guy ... WARTS and ALL {}

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7 Mar 6, 2014
OKAY..Let me see here..THIS thread STARTED out as WHO is Basically CHEATING on WHO..While the DADDY Military GI..is serving his country AND Getting a bit on the side..

WHILE ...MAMA is on the home front...taking care of the family and does POLE DANCING at the Gentlemen's Club..for EMERGENCY Money..!!

SO..SHE is NOT..Fool in' around on Her Ole' Man..
A FEW Smoooooches...BUT, that's part of the Position her job requires!!

PLUS, She is making HELLUVA a lot mooooore Moola THAN her Hubby WILL ever make!!

THAT'S A FACT, JACK!!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2014
To CHEAT or NOT To CHEAT??

WHAT are the STAKES??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 min SUG here 2,594
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Sparky 190,970
News Porcupine sculpture stolen from Maine airport i... 5 min Spotted Girl 3
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 44 min Princess Hey 2,389
2words into 2new words (May '12) 52 min Mel 1,737
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 57 min Mel 12,724
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Mel 3,327
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 1 hr get it got it good 165
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr confusion YUCK 7,072
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr honeymylove 32,177