JUST SEX and POETRY

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#8178 Mar 4, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
FREAKIN' Time..The POETS have returned!!!
Valentine's Day is around the Corner... DUST off those Poetry Books.. and GET READY!!
There once was this fellow McSweeny,
who spilled some gin on his weenie,
just to be couth,
he added vermouth,
then slipped his girlfriend a martini.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#8179 Mar 4, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
FREAKIN' Time..The POETS have returned!!!
Valentine's Day is around the Corner... DUST off those Poetry Books.. and GET READY!!
There was a young woman named Sally,
who loved an occasional dally,
she sat on the lap, of a well endowed chap,
and said "You're right up my alley!"
Hmmmm

Jackson, MO

#8180 Mar 4, 2014
Enzo, I had no idea .. you, were the poet. :O
oopss

United States

#8181 Mar 6, 2014
Pleasure and Pain wrote:
She really does love him. Her bloody heart is always on her sleeve. It's just her way. Feelings inside her, always mutating, making her ill.....as a virus.
Her baits her, hooks her with his brilliant words and then pulls back so sharply before he ejaculates his true self into her fertile heart and soul.
Ah, but a few of his beautiful well placed feelings escape and swim into her very fiber and she is pregnant with love for him.
She needs him......wants him....to drink and eat her true self. He seems to enjoy drawing nourishment from her but again cruelly flees and she is left alone with newborn love to manage on her own.
nice I know this game

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8182 Mar 6, 2014
OMG!! WOW!! Enzo..is a POET and a BAKER!!

GO FIGURE!!
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#8183 Mar 7, 2014
after all these years. people still disrespectful you . a man who lied and destroyed many posters..

after all these years..

Oz.

just sex and poetry.

just.



NOT DeVine

Jackson, MO

#8184 Mar 7, 2014
If you don't tell me how old you are and send a pic I will have nothing more to do with you. I dug up as much as I can about you .. sent you an address you once occupied ... No pics -- Finito!

Have to go now , my grams is calling me to dinner.
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#8185 Mar 7, 2014
True, you are soo NOT DeVine
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#8186 Mar 7, 2014
The DeVine one disappeared long ago.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#8187 Mar 7, 2014
HOOOOOOOOOWL!!

Wild Thing,

You Make My Thing Spring..

http://youtu.be/oiO7jieJopw
The Troggs
retr0tvid

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8188 Mar 8, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
The DeVine one disappeared long ago.
FOXES UNITE!!
.ON the Hunt..We Shall Gooooo.. In search..for Our HEART THROB POET/STALKER...

ADRIAN..Cooooooming to GET CHA!!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#8189 Mar 8, 2014
Some where there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while..so when you are lonely remember this is true..Somebody, somewhere is thinking of YOU!!!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8190 Mar 8, 2014
We are so many miles apart yet spiritually close.

Close your eyes. Relax. Extend your arms in front of you. Can you feel my fingertips touching yours? As imagination grows can you feel my hunger for you? Pull me close, lover!

Velvet and fire. Consensual pleasure felt, shown, there are no words to describe what we feel. So perfect. We fit together like patterns made for each other.

Meltdowns, explosions, eruptions. Nectar mixes, your release goes deep. The intimacy of it is deafening. I cry with love. Never let me go.....

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#8191 Mar 8, 2014
Pleasure and Pain wrote:
We are so many miles apart yet spiritually close.
Close your eyes. Relax. Extend your arms in front of you. Can you feel my fingertips touching yours? As imagination grows can you feel my hunger for you? Pull me close, lover!
Velvet and fire. Consensual pleasure felt, shown, there are no words to describe what we feel. So perfect. We fit together like patterns made for each other.
Meltdowns, explosions, eruptions. Nectar mixes, your release goes deep. The intimacy of it is deafening. I cry with love. Never let me go.....
That's nice .. you really should get out more. I liked your last post too .. or the one you replied to.
Ayup ... been there done that. Dang! Teeheehe


DWIGHT = Owww!

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8192 Mar 8, 2014
Tonight
Sitting on the side of my bed in the dark
Naked
Alone
Missing you
I rock up and back
Tightening my core
My body heats, readies, anticipates.....
Remembering
I whisper your name softly as if to summon your presence
Can you hear me, love?
Pellius

Perth, Australia

#8193 Mar 8, 2014
Umm, that's better chaps. precision is a virtue.
An readable poem is a short poem. I can't believe the pricks posting verbal diarrhoea at the beginning of this forum. They were hardly writing a epic narrative, were they? So they had no right. It's downright filthy to use so many words and say so little. It's almost an abuse of words. After all, they were designed to do two things; describe and complain.

So far, I haven't seen either done very well.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#8194 Mar 9, 2014
Pellius wrote:
Umm, that's better chaps. precision is a virtue.
An readable poem is a short poem. I can't believe the pricks posting verbal diarrhoea at the beginning of this forum. They were hardly writing a epic narrative, were they? So they had no right. It's downright filthy to use so many words and say so little. It's almost an abuse of words. After all, they were designed to do two things; describe and complain.
So far, I haven't seen either done very well.
"So far, I haven't seen either done very well."

What you see...depends on what you're looking for.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#8195 Mar 9, 2014
A friend is someone we need, when our spirits need a lift
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace
makes the world we live in a better and happier place..:o)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8196 Mar 9, 2014
My contribution to the cat lady thread:

"Her green eyes change to yellow. This

Is open season. In a glass maze

Lovers play a cat and mouse.

Good cat! He coaxes sparks from her fur.

Scalpel-fine claws

Furrow his forehead.

His tears drop like red pears.

She scratches the tree bole and purrs.

Her tongue rasps the wrong way.

He sorts through his mind like an attic.

Wherever?-A meadow mouse

Peers from her compact.

Take that thought away!"

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8197 Mar 9, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
My contribution to the cat lady thread:
"Her green eyes change to yellow. This
Is open season. In a glass maze
Lovers play a cat and mouse.
Good cat! He coaxes sparks from her fur.
Scalpel-fine claws
Furrow his forehead.
His tears drop like red pears.
She scratches the tree bole and purrs.
Her tongue rasps the wrong way.
He sorts through his mind like an attic.
Wherever?-A meadow mouse
Peers from her compact.
Take that thought away!"
WOW!! POETS Gone WILD!! Yeah I can DIG IT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min xxxooxxx 215,295
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 min ThomasA 2,060
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 min andet1987 14,562
Help! Does anyone know how to detect hidden cam... 10 min andet1987 13
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min xxxooxxx 83,743
My dream 14 min Charlie 5
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 16 min Charlie 16,549
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Princess Finny Fe... 74,298
Poll Funny people on here you miss and why (Jul '15) 2 hr Bad Bex 99
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr DMan 3,744
A to Z songs by title or group! 11 hr Rider on the Storm 1,562
More from around the web