You tell me of our future that you planned:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray,
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
for if the darkness and curruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

~Christina Rossetti~

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7675 Jun 29, 2013
Christina wrote:
~~~~~REMEMBER~~~~~
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay,
Remember me when no more, day by day,
You tell me of our future that you planned:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray,
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
for if the darkness and curruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.
~Christina Rossetti~
loon!!!

lol

http://www.lorettahelson.com/wp-content/uploa...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7676 Jun 29, 2013
"Whoomp, There It Is"
Who let the dogs out ?

Lol

Morning Steve ! How's it going ?

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7677 Jun 29, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
"Whoomp, There It Is"
Who let the dogs out ?
Lol
Morning Steve ! How's it going ?
Howdy ma'am...doing well..doing well..:)

Top of the morning to you Ms. LB...

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#7680 Jun 29, 2013
Wtf ? Go take a handful of sleeping pills already . Your very weird AssDrain
Call it like I see it

United States

#7681 Jun 29, 2013
INIQUITOUS wrote:
He checks the obits from his old town
for the husk of himself he finds there,
to compare notes for what he should
recall and what he knows was true.
That girl he left seizing in a bathtub
(a fine foam spittle, tiny soap bubbles
rising from cherry.glossed lips,
her benediction, a shallow gurgle
telling him it's fine to leave) survived
that time but not this later one.
And he wonders if the new friend
plucked the spike before he called,
if he pulled her sleeve to hide the tracks,
faked discovery as though he just arrived.
Or if the surviving was punishment enough.
And he pulled shut every door as he left
and left and could not stop leaving.
If he's sadder now. Tired, but free.
SPAM!!!!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7682 Jun 29, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Wtf ? Go take a handful of sleeping pills already . Your very weird AssDrain
Laura Beth, couldn't that suggestion hurt him or perhaps even kill him?
Is that what you are suggesting? Kinda like when you told me to hang from a rope? How can you be so cruel and then so sweet in front of those that luuuuuv you so much out here. You are one cold biotch and you must know that.

This is my last note to you honey and you know why? Cause I'm so over you and your hatred towards others. I'm sure you've got plenty of valid reasons that you use to justify your disgusting words to others,... I do hope you'll see the light one day. Perhaps another tragedy in your world will help you remember ... remember the suffering of others and we do hope they love on you instead of what you offer others you know are suffering.

Take Care Dear,... Oh, I'm moving today and I will not be coming back to Offbeat very much at all anymore. I'm not going to hook up the internet this time,... but I'm sure I'll stop in occasionally and I do hope you've forgotten me and will also leave me alone in the future when I happen to stop by. It's a big enough world, even out here,... too bad you never learned to share.

Bye
:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#7683 Jun 29, 2013
Call it like I see it wrote:
<quoted text>SPAM!!!!!
I agree, those of you that love to troll and spew your hate towards others at any given moment ... that follow and stalk the names you love to hate on ... SPAM indeed. Have fun with that Fairfax!
X

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#7684 Jun 29, 2013
You may not be her first, her last or her only.She loved before she may love again, but if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect, you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together, but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break, her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.

got from the net!!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#7688 Jun 29, 2013
You are Brilliant Baby and I don't give a flip what others think and ... Why should we?

Hahahaha
Truck is loaded up and soon the camper trailor will be as well. Plan to move to neighborhood I actually like for change and if I have reason not to somewhere down the road, I'll pick up and move again ... NO PACKING REQUIRED.

God Speed!
:))))
Parting Gift

United States

#7689 Jun 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, those of you that love to troll and spew your hate towards others at any given moment ... that follow and stalk the names you love to hate on ... SPAM indeed. Have fun with that Fairfax!
X
It's not that we don't like you here, it's just that we like you better some place else.

No "hard" feelings?

(especially when I try to visualize you in Spandex)

Now, there's a thought I didn't need this morning. Anyone have some mental floss????

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#7692 Jun 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Laura Beth, couldn't that suggestion hurt him or perhaps even kill him?
Is that what you are suggesting? Kinda like when you told me to hang from a rope? How can you be so cruel and then so sweet in front of those that luuuuuv you so much out here. You are one cold biotch and you must know that.

This is my last note to you honey and you know why? Cause I'm so over you and your hatred towards others. I'm sure you've got plenty of valid reasons that you use to justify your disgusting words to others,... I do hope you'll see the light one day. Perhaps another tragedy in your world will help you remember ... remember the suffering of others and we do hope they love on you instead of what you offer others you know are suffering.

Take Care Dear,... Oh, I'm moving today and I will not be coming back to Offbeat very much at all anymore. I'm not going to hook up the internet this time,... but I'm sure I'll stop in occasionally and I do hope you've forgotten me and will also leave me alone in the future when I happen to stop by. It's a big enough world, even out here,... too bad you never learned to share.

Bye
:)
“Your psychotic behavior and constant temper tantrums intrigue me.”
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#7693 Jun 29, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
“Your psychotic behavior and constant temper tantrums intrigue me.”
What a bunch of bull shiit.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#7694 Jun 29, 2013
Now wait a minute SweetiePie gray outta Miami, FLA ... I thought Laura Beth's response was also BRILLIANT. Brief and to the point and very honest ... and I liked it.

Thanks LB.

So,... two women offered to help me move today and I never saw it coming. They live two hours from here and they drove here to volunteer and OMG ... I got 87 percent moved!!! Wow!

Couldn't be more thrilled. Oddest thing about it ... these women are 15 years older than I am and we worked hard for three hours. Brilliant!!!!

Yeehaw, I feel better. I've got serious adventures ahead of me and I feel more equiped now than I have in months.:)

Sorry, that wasn't sex or poetry.

Thanks Fairfax,... I look HOT in spandex, though I very rarely wear anything that doesn't help hold me together. It allows the body to relax and you know what happens then.

I am well built at 5'5 and 135 lbs. I'm tough! ;~)

L8r
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#7695 Jun 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Now wait a minute SweetiePie gray outta Miami, FLA ... I thought Laura Beth's response was also BRILLIANT. Brief and to the point and very honest ... and I liked it.
Thanks LB.
So,... two women offered to help me move today and I never saw it coming. They live two hours from here and they drove here to volunteer and OMG ... I got 87 percent moved!!! Wow!
Couldn't be more thrilled. Oddest thing about it ... these women are 15 years older than I am and we worked hard for three hours. Brilliant!!!!
Yeehaw, I feel better. I've got serious adventures ahead of me and I feel more equiped now than I have in months.:)
Sorry, that wasn't sex or poetry.
Thanks Fairfax,... I look HOT in spandex, though I very rarely wear anything that doesn't help hold me together. It allows the body to relax and you know what happens then.
I am well built at 5'5 and 135 lbs. I'm tough! ;~)
L8r

Whatever, Trish. We really have nothing else to say to each other.

Goodbye.
SLACK

United States

#7696 Jun 29, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Trish. We really have nothing else to say to each other.
Goodbye.
sup adrain/oz

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#7697 Jun 29, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>sup adrain/oz
Spam, Clueless, Nuts

Knock it Off!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#7704 Jun 29, 2013
A best friend is someone who you can talk to, who won't judge you, loves you for you, and most of all makes you feel like you are worth something..Just remember God loves you and so do I...:O)...(hugs).<3...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7709 Jun 30, 2013
INIQUITOUS wrote:
"APOSTROPHE."
Aural auspice austerity audible , augur aorist actuator , accidence ambience acoustics .
Counterfactual categorical imperative hubris .
Chagrin ; fecund cogent apposite germane , inane inert inertia innate , propinquity habitation perimeter parameter peripherals .
Manumission gambit alluvium aloof , putschist kitsch , pandemicly phatic futurity fatidic extraversion embezzling euthanasia extortion .
Financially responsible fiscal policy , plenary plenipotentiary fiduciary principle .
Incarnate encephala enunciate , synthetically conjugational conjecture juxtapositional adjunctly .
Zenithal azimuth entity zeal , transpicuous opacity , in extremis extremity cantilever capacity .
Ephemeral metaphor semantics flaunts , nonce affectation exserted protuberance .
Sepulcher stratagem objectified manifest , protractive analysis dimensional delineation .
Spanned collapsible feasible , vicinity victual vigilante villain execration eventuation evocative vindictiveness vendetta .
Impetus intrigue intuitional intrepid , impertinence important , inadvertency inapplicable , initiate innate interpreters intervene intricacy .
Investiture annuity equity indemnity capital appreciation .
Preeminently preemptive retrospectively retroactive , aegis vagary incite . Quixotically enrapturing mesmerist .
Sycophant swagger lothario lout , asymptotic hyperboyd estranged ensemble orchestration .
Histophysiology mendacity somatology morphology metamorphosis , blasphemous farcical fugue preterit renditions .
Terrestrial equestrian tellurian terrene.
Apex axis crux , fulcrum fulgurous , fulham presumptive , actuarial acuity incursive .
Semantic dialectics eclectic synectic’s , wanton wayward warranty evitable .
Catalyst , relative rationality / rational relativity , circumstance contingency .
Incessant barratry omnipresence presage , decadent arrogant , irksome ire Zen .
Spatiotemporal telemetry tactician , guidon guile genocidaly xenophobic , grotto grouch gumption .
Bailiff rakeness rails , prerogative presumptive judicature.
Flirtatious flamboyance , laboriously beleaguering hypercritically meticulous tedium .
Carousel ceaselessly ceremony chaos character charisma , clambering clamorous clangor .
Catatonic phonics , concoct catenary concatenation , conjugationally conjunctive clairaudience clairvoyance .
Hysterical delirium brusque macabre abrupt , diabolically maniacal dementia .
Ambrosia elixir libation inebriation , mirador bartizan panoramic tableau .
Citadel pinnacle pique piquant , altruism endemic intrinsic indigenous innate , existential allegorical .
Prosthesis pseudopodium prognostication , crude lewd , social stigmatism blind , gruesome ghastly grotesque meld .
Bizarre bazaar demonically deviant denizen , grimacing gremlin greaves gauntlets gamut catalyst abstract .
Hideously horrible awfully terrible , imagination immaturity impromptu innuendo juncture , nuance nonce , incarnate encephalic enunciate .
Trajectory sordid transposition interlude rubato hi-jinks , nimbus nimiety nihilism .
Explicate zoomorphic zoolatry , exogamy of homogeny ontological ontogeny .
Astral projection prophylaxis protocol , telecommunication teleportation .
Extraneous extemporaneous , embark embargo extradition , transcendental accession ascension , ecstatically euphoric meld .
Deontological probity interstitial endemics , agnate aggregate amalgamated anathema android .
Translational interpretation , epistemology audacious pugnacity impunity .
Executant emulation simulation , evocative malfeasance mens rea , geomancy effete .
Maieutic fallow feral . apropos ipso facto ergo , carousing marauder syllogism .
You're stench is revolting.
Sweetie-Pie

Miami, FL

#7713 Jun 30, 2013
pubeesinthesoap wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another bar of soap for that filthy mouth of yours stinky.No charge!
I have a way with words..

You, like others, find absolutely irresistible...

LOL @ you following me around...LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Truth is might 199,264
Word Association (Jun '10) 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 30,653
True False Game (Jun '11) 26 min Poppyann 12,396
One Word (Jan '09) 29 min Poppyann 16,274
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 32 min Poppyann 35,191
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 36 min Poppyann 3,146
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 49 min Poppyann 7,421
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 192,789
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 3 hr Spotted Girl 23
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 hr Enzo49 7,194
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 hr Enzo49 56,791
More from around the web