Separate things are coming at you.
From the front room, cute jazz. Is it?
This slop hovering in the background like a new Hawaii,
and here, for instance, you're communicating things,
but in my head a last hour finds sense
and it becomes what I say it is.
Like the sadness makes you sad. Dumb to feel,
to wonder. If the night wasn't black, would you
with your turning heart, ever listen? Are you?
My dear invention, you can go now.
I've got this much, and your stunned key works.
Your brain's small seeds pass for bright.
And downstairs still, music circulates.
I wish the night outside would come in.
Unload the door.
The sufferer may be crowned
but can you sleep like that, your eyes
jutting from door to stair to window,
waiting for that wrist of light
to jam or just come home.
If you would give credit to the author and refrain from taking that credit for others work we will get along just fine. Until that time you will be reported as any common thief should be...

“There Are Angels Among Us”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Have One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

a little something found on the net thought was cute hope you enjoy

The Jelly Bean Prayer
Red is for the blood he gave
Green is for the grass he made
Yellow is for the sun so bright
Orange is for the edge of night
Black is for the sins that were made
White is for the grace he gave
Purple is for the hour of sorrow
Pink is for the new tomorrow.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
a little something found on the net thought was cute hope you enjoy
The Jelly Bean Prayer
Red is for the blood he gave
Green is for the grass he made
Yellow is for the sun so bright
Orange is for the edge of night
Black is for the sins that were made
White is for the grace he gave
Purple is for the hour of sorrow
Pink is for the new tomorrow.
So Nice Princess Hey, I looooove Jelly Beans..Have a ROCKIN' Evening Chick!!
tired of saying it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

SPAM!!!!!!!!
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
POST SCRIPT:-
Moral: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Stealing is the lowest form of douchebaggery.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
<quoted text>
The silly comments you continue to post here, and they are quite frankly lacking in harmony or compatibility or appropriateness; "a plan incongruous with very little reason"; and your pathetic "incongruous behavior"; it's a "a joke that was incongruous without polite conversation."
"That," is none of your business; I am not bound to be consistent with anything I care to do here. You sit here to do justice between me and this red herring."
In Defense of Plagiarism......
There have been several scandals concerning literary works which have had sections "borrowed" from others in them. In addition there have been continuing discussions of whether copying and altering other's work is appropriate. The general consensus is that this is a "bad thing". I'd like to argue the other side.
Plagiarism has a long and noble history. Shakespeare stole plot ideas as well as key pieces of dialog. Bach copied works of Vivaldi, in some cases adding instrumentation and in some cases reducing works to a single keyboard.
The original Three Penny Opera consists only of popular songs of the day with new words. The familiarity was part of the appeal. Mozart's arias were so popular that they were reworked for instruments as soon as the operas were staged. Beethoven wrote variations on themes of Mozart. Brahms used Haydn's themes, Rachmaninoff used Corelli and Chopin. Liszt and the other pianists of his age made careers out of arrangements of popular operas for piano.
In the visual arts there is a similar tradition which culminated in a sense in the work of Andy Warhol. Not content with copying the style or subjects of others, he used photo-mechanical methods to put actual reproductions of works into his creations.
In the movies we have the constant pattern of hits of the past being redone for a new age. Some popular stories have started as silent films and are still being recreated. Dracula is a good example.
In contemporary literature there have been several recent cases of verbatim paragraphs being lifted without attribution. I'm not interested in debating whether this is a copyright violation or "fair use". Copyright is designed to protect the monetary interests of publishers and (indirectly) authors and artists.
Suppose a mediocre book has passages lifted and put into a new work which is better than the original. That is certainly the case with Shakespeare. If people enjoy the new work then isn't this a valid aesthetic experience for them?
Much recent music consists of performers cutting, remixing and otherwise altering existing recorded music. How is this any different than the use of collage by visual artists? New software has extended this to the realm of video as well. Ren and Stimpy probably started the trend by adding a running commentary to existing images.
Sour Grapes, eh, Mr Enzo........get a life !
Perhaps after reporting you I will also send the links to your plagiarisms to the authors you steal from and see what their reaction is...
Oh,
Reported!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

tired of saying it wrote:
SPAM!!!!!!!!
I looooove SPAM..FRIED with American Cheese melted.. on REAL butter bread...AND a FRIED egg on it also... OMG!!!
poor lil thing

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>I looooove SPAM..FRIED with American Cheese melted.. on REAL butter bread...AND a FRIED egg on it also... OMG!!!
u can take the girl out the trailer park but can't get the trailer park out the girl lol!

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
........I face you eye for an eye of every day until i die, but will ever will i die...not with you never...darling angel, angel you are my expressive tone to call you so...nothing more
is the essense of you that you seem to implore, how busy life must be...we need feel free
to good ridance from this fee that life doesn't instill our good griefs beyond simple joys and beliefs...
for simply darling we are each other's heart beats, if it's simple smell of you
i will carry out my deeds in hell...beneath on hearth this earth, where all of us have been given
birth...but sent to spend what is driven by multipolluted cord, the time in blunt approach from the thing that planted our roots...
how i feel you is simply too rich for some dirt to enrich you...i simply love and cherish
every bit of your essence, it has lifelong presence that even doing what they call
reminiscing, can't surpass living without missing what they have been reminiscing...
i cherish you beyond what little faith can teach about having bigger faith, when all my hopes
ride faithful slopes without elongated stops and rope bearing hopes...
my life i see to the extent to remorse only what some feel beyond scope of too openly...
but how can i retreat on what i can't stop to feel to protect you from, to their heads we are getting closely...
how in the scope of your first essence, can i give up to give way to ruin such pure essence.........
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
........I understand the world makes a feeling for such pure feeling is counted by blessings...
and in order for us to make it, that thought i feel senseless baking ...constant roll of assorted reasons for why we bleed to them treasons ...for how can i express, how simple love doesn't just digress, or something with time you invest...it's simply have been a joy of building together a foundation for our nest...f uck the rest...f uck the pest...the world is the best when sleepers are put to rest and the spark of commune are dwellers dwelling on these mischivers' locked up chest...
to find out that darling...you simply are a joy to give me whole, that i'm not uninspired troll
reluctant to breath beside the one he placed his greed upon...or her, or it.. but all the essence
is closed and beat, by some known with ideals humanity can't consider too farfetched to bare to grit.....
and sway to the essence that i hold in my glances...are as simple as these branded constructed norms
that most tend to manipulate and distort to one contorted form....so all can bend into one socket for 365
degree view that most tend to agree...but never really see.
I know it's many there with this essense around the breeze of an aura, that simply are stranded too far apart by such horror...
to relent their essence with their prescence...to whom Barbarians find the essence is planted full on messes.
but how can we relate to such things darling...when the first glow of your essence showed me life full
of memories by the smile in your eyes, glowing beauty of any sort...i feel the world will someday ...
take flight...in my way, but fuck that...i'm to speak when my message is too simple, provoked only by the thought, "protect the world its miser mother has been beaten"...i can never relent, the message that is never but to contradict what's life has not eaten...because of the times put to squares, living life, fostering a step back, into recluce...these biches wont even
say cause their too puss...to figure out that there's a worrior to stump them pleaded sheets out of wood......
I say this out for your sarcasm, elongated this song a bit to give you big orgasm...so when you repose, you think nothing but what side are the pro's...and enter them into oblivion, grasping each by the billion, how can i repose for i know, without one word it is and has been always come down to the special chosen million..........
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
.......because my darling, i feel the miser that this essence in me you inspire, is up and target for no good...for
these pleaded fockers granted themselves unrelentless priveleges for centuries, changing diepers to giving blood diamond marriages...riding on what they call prestine carriages...oh what,you don't recognize this
what the world has come to building from everybody's demise...feeding on high rise...splitting cots in the rots, most alluded with plots and continued building upon the essence of you, keeping you stewed, brewing up a flu...
to this day when i met you...
will never cease your memory by only that it was circumstance...romance among thieves denying our chance to dance...
with one glance, their world just plopped a chance...for i know they know who im refering to, without a glance
i'm sure they feel my stance just to look cock eyed puking...cock blocking their world to rocking, while else where goes to foster under
this ugly monster...stooped on a porch fucking their air, without any underwear...haha must be due to how much pull goes to their hair...how do i, they feel diddle diddlidy fuck, what, is this person a human or a restored frame of mind living...i can't be what's in my eyes to be believing, but i simply am retarted man...
a fucking rough psychological fighting bluff, to them i would...but trust me, how could i in my life, i never could....fall to false pretention, that life is a great invention, that my desire's are for simple hires...for i know my life evolves around that which your first essence, darling, we built stronger everyday
to our future of what we call present.......
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
..........Life with you, i simply can't resent...but figure out what's best to make what we don't need to make... because the essence uproots life's shrivel of what they call romances...
rooting upward from the seed we planted on the day people deside to bleed
all over the notion, that this emotion they conquered stems from shot of elixir handed down from the heavens by
some they call cupid fixer...relentless, they push through many dances...all so strained and constricted by many glances, restricting their free essence to feel in whole their life is shot down by simple messes....
but you, none taken, broken and mistaken...how can simple things be so...when you know my essence for you is
far greater then what one instance can remark for the whole, i feel simply...protect you from their hole and
bind you with my essence that strives in whole...even through tormenting lonely dances...when i saw the world an ugly form...
nowhere to want to run to, or feel resentment... where's life going to go...if my essence in a whole feeds you...away to their mysterious goal...i wouldn't have the patience to asses their abnormal pretence, as if life is sweet with
such mysterious fowl...create little thought to create bigger picture, many aditions just create tensities among those who bicker, loosing control each time only quicker...that's why it's never lesser to speak for the lesser dresser, or the person they showed you, that looked like he fucking told you, but instead they made the mistake
to grow lower... cowering even bolder... what fuck is the point of that...to say it none meeker as if its meant to outcast the bleeker
...i'm not that so...to scowl like fowl crackhead, loosing self reliance to grow patient fruits..........
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
..........Imagine what they could have picked a better picker...one that should have smelled the roses, summoning broken noses...
for scrutenous reasons,words depicting the essence out one hand, what i'm supposed to prowl them focker bicker...
for exists a chance to thank them for being quite the only pickers for what the world stands to bicker...for
what reality, is given in this world to bind us into growing meeker, surpressed by scowling figments that words strain from you by gaining your lucid fragments...in the beginning bombarding you with Godly garments...
to replace with every bit of pain...blowing off the signals, if it was the law they claim as way to report sufficient room for breathing, i say you feel the reasons...deeper then the oceans, i claim for such thought in many reasons only can make sense when life is full blown without pretence...for such pretence is deeper then the idle eye can glance... Into the essence
of my Romance ...with you...the world...the people... Polikoroptukantus shamelesly toasting, none the less i will know when your boasting...the pure essence given from posting a few words that fall...disgrunted by the feeling
that this my sensation, thought, isn't willing... for it's self war we should be fighting, instead of discriminating, and bluntly yelling that nothing is striking...when we all should be liking, the essence of you......
the essence of who, the essence of what, where and a how... take a bow, you passed by only being slicker,...sorted, sicker, mindfully
blown to retort everything from liquor, straining the mind to fall under quicker...is it fucking worth it? worth the trouble to even matter, for i solemly feel it only serves the term for you to conquer its better feats...battles contineously
born, broken, then torn...instilling the feeling of the first place as to why you were born.
Then the lucid path has hit, unaware to your resemblance as to how you fit... complacent to the bullshit, driven steerless with only
what constrictions might provoke your missions... missions, full of blissful dentions...failed to mention that what they call brain holes is aspect for life's great mysterious invention...but all realities...ponder my exestentialities, ponder my soul...i've grown to use as weapon of refuse against such market of reputable use...all seems so well, until you feel how it feels to be fucked swell...leaning against their rotting stench smell, refuge sought after special retrobution gained by hell...what fuck is hell...here on earth, mothers starving at their first birth, how do i live on such an earth...images always distorted, problems caused non other probable then what's left unreported...shifted to idealize
a rise hidden by a dark demise..........
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
..........suddenly so bleek, the feeling all seems so meek...i felt the world take a lick, by none other then some egoistic p rick.
oh life, how you are so sweet...giving me experience to give birth, to a brand new earth...scarred by griedense that fully revolves around our sense...
i give two f ucks as to who f ucks whom, where in the air...the breeze sits suddenly bare...all i can do is visualize what c unt distorted my snare...
but what of my snare does life evoke...to be open with my senses, and feel deep in our hair...giving the power to reembower your personal essense...
personally i don't give a f uck to stoop down from my poop...i rather sit there contemplating for you what's been putting life in a loop
even if these stupid biches talk about getting head for a buck or riding their little wanker upside their moral boosting truck...who would give less a f uck, the person who sold you that truck or the hoe that sucked your s hit for a buck....indeed i don't give a f uck...because listening this shit is
but a headache in a runt that boosts the morale of one into a C unt.
maybe so, for some exist...i'm just kissed by the essence of her...protecting the existance for some is a blur...kissed by the EgO, building their life simply as structured by the workings of Figo, the building foundation, that kicks every nation to restrict each and one's sensation, plowing the fields where mothers rooted the essence to their kids, of being in essence to self protecting calmness, which i hope brought you warmness.
eye for an eye if you can't feel i'm harmless, sensibilities fuller then life's present warmness...with you darling
i find my calmness...to exist against what some persist as life's pure mist...aaaaaaah f uck s hit, c unt i don't care i'm pist......
only thought i'd go too far until they came down to persist to include me on what i have missed...grinding and rivet binding my list,
how hopeful are those who have missed?...remember the first time that we kissed?...how together we grew with our essence
to feel each other's heartbeats cortessence...to resort from s hit that made us puke...to feel our difference, others rebuked..........
Reported

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
.........Let them pour their salt to fill their worries, our life constant stories...i feel no worries for our essence, pure instilled in us to fight ugly presence.
To the world I love, the people who push and shove with ego-centric hails from above...i say fucking live life without enough, to grow what's become so tough...
Plant your seed to bestow life's pleasure without grief, ignoring ideologies confronting belief, that holds you part of this mischief...all you are born, seemingless and untorn, only to be put under a system full of scorn, how can we on such a level be born to feel the need to succomb to luciou's horn...when all reality points to
one place ...where all hands hold a different race...in unity to built true meaning of community. my last blast...i say most of you is dumbass...who fell reluctant and so fast, giving up the ability to last because what your elders taught you is none wronger,
then belong stronger...to piss on what at their best they saw as allure to secure the last riches of these egoistic biches...
life is priceless...you can't ask twice, be nice...so why waste feeling in what is prevailing, the image that leads your life unveiling...to unfurl in sphere that was bailing...from the moment that you hit the railing, slipping to a coma no one to blaming...except the fall of your
essence that you put astride for your repentance.
Live life full of lessons...place yourself in confronted prescence to distinguish life's fucked up messes. How it has been but filling your head with all sort of stresses...disregarding what's been created has more meaning then some blesses, for our world is far from imaginable glances...
where has our essence run off to...people's eyes in trances...cooped by fear to stay close by with the rear... how long will the motion stay deep enticing it's potion...
how far before its depicted to hold you still senseless with emotion.
Reported
biotch

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
.......now see how we have...related to each other's hearts...left the scrutinity
at obscurity prolonged on scale of mirror...where it has always belonged.
now it's just time darling
i promiss it wont be long until our roots bind the maximum strong.

from even across the plains, and mountain long trip stains...i feel
less pain...from what's the phrase non loose then gain, consorting time
absorbing each other's essence in rhyme.

the deepest of sensation of you...the meekest of me, makes me be the simple thing
that i've reconnected to ...to realize, the sensation of you...from our first
encounter, i felt deep into your eyes...what agree's none behind with lies......

you evoked the deepest motion within my sphere of emotion not to betray myself within
this realm and dark frivolous potion...for my first set of emotion set on your tone behind
this potion.........
lol "simply Devine" has been in paw magic potions again ..... Ramble on sir poet :)

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Simply deVine wrote:
<quoted text>
Connected by nothing
speaking to no one
time passing through itself
folding in on itself
Allowing oneself to breathe
Allowing oneself to let go
Allowing oneself to admit
that they will never fully know
the magazines have been read
have been burning all this time
people asleep
are now awake
Enzo is no friend
of mine
whispers shivered
he fell in his hate
with a damp and sullen log
connected
disconnected
in hate
out of hate
we are are different
every minute
every second
thoughts that were once there
are there again
but in a different way
no mind has seen itself
in the mirror
and it never will
as the bee buzzes
wings press themselves
desperately, immaturely
forever in mourning
sour puss forlorn
and burning
you said I was crazy?
and then what did you do?
I cast a net into a white sea
when no one was looking
and easily caught you
because I knew to be understood
was to die all over again
only to be born again
in a world
where nonsense is the norm
and normal
is obscene and fat
and full of a goose like you
wearing rose colored
hats of hate
where broken bats blink
blindly in deep caves
forgotten terraces
where hate's broken its self
in sand dune dixie cups
illiterate unfortunates
such as you
whining wino's wish
and baker's
that fell in hate
with knee capped
teenage blisters
pencil pusher's
punish themselves
for a lack of ill
received love funds
pathetic laughs like a gnome
in a tale we all know
and we see coffee sprouts
while women cry in full pout
out of control
the world and out of it
the glimmer of a women's eye
is a man's only true prize
dazed in a haze of
lack luster filibuster
a man released
is a man soon to be
in death's seat
for the moon is nothing
but a sliver of white light
when you sit alone
on a dark black beach
with lapping waves,
mind in full craze
and a conversation
and corruption of a maze
could it be?
could I see?
what it feels like to believe
in life's magic tragicness
where fashion is to be cruel
and nakedness is to die
and be replaced by the computer
our own demise
was the mind's first ideal prize
dead from the beginning
solitude and a prize
for 1st, but never winning
I imagine seeing your face tired,
and dead
but i wasn't there
I was gone
somewhere else saying
I don't belong here
I don't see the sky
I don't see the waves
I believe in a truthseer's eyes
I'm not believing in me,
I'm not believing in anyone
I see the sun,
I see the fun,
I see a fat ladies bakehouse buns
but then I know I ain't around
for the after party
or the after after party
I just see the rhythm in the earth
faster then I can see someone
else pouring their milk
and the smile a woman you never met
but you know you've seen her before
the flick of a lip ring
the sing of a sing song ping
where the pong is fast then the ping
yeah you know about the last thing?
but wait
we've been waiting for so long
for you Enzo
and I tell'er that were almost there
the sky ain't the limit
and the limit
ain't the ticket
where the neighbor says theirs trouble
but then when I think about it
I can't quickly say
but I know I'll leave
and i don't know if you'll
be jealous again
or hate again
or laugh again
but I tread through the hate
the seeds of black dust
the orange blossoms that come
every day,
every month
I carry on for the fans
not for myself
I ain't a martyr
I was never a good starter
for the milk man does his work
and the writer writes his words
and the roads are paved
and the baker burns the bread
and the teacher's teach the little one's
how to behave
but you,
you didn't get much schooling
you were too busy fooling
with the back road
marquees of a movie theatre
that was never meant to be
and I've watched here
throughout the night
wonderin' to myself
how I got into this mess
and who's fault was it
but it wasn't anyone's fault
just a miss hap, a hoax
so take no naps
keep kneeding
till day break
why can't some fools take a joke?
Thanks spammy...
Reported.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

To save time adrain, all of your above plagiarized postings are...
Reported!
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
To save time adrain, all of your above plagiarized postings are...
Reported!
why don't u two admit u r one in the same???

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u two admit u r one in the same???
IncestSaturday night end a little early fer ya tonight there cledus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••