“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#64 Aug 6, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the pet name for your THANG??? LOL
Willy Thang - it goes-by either it's 1st or last name.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65 Aug 6, 2013
Hey Lylah, hey OC how are yall doing, figured i would drop in and say hey especially since such a wonderful person started this page,Lylah since he found you send him back to doing his chores

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#66 Aug 6, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Willy Thang - it goes-by either it's 1st or last name.
Thanks for sharing..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#67 Aug 6, 2013
axxx wrote:
Hey Lylah, hey OC how are yall doing, figured i would drop in and say hey especially since such a wonderful person started this page,Lylah since he found you send him back to doing his chores
Hi Axxx.

Nice to see you.
Enjoy your day..:)
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#68 Aug 6, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
~hand up~ Whoa, Milwaukee...a wee bit in early in the morning for phrases like: "hit that thang". Now...I need to go take a cold shower. Am on it now!
ooo yea....! I guess my admiration for you snuck through..!! lmbo!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#69 Aug 6, 2013
Shake Your Groove Thang~~ Peaches & Herb

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#70 Aug 6, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
ooo yea....! I guess my admiration for you snuck through..!! lmbo!!
Notice I couldn't even type that out right. Having high octane hot blood can get in the way ...once in awhile. But hell...why change now? Right!?
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#71 Aug 6, 2013
axxx wrote:
You have the iq of a turnip green huh? And since I found her? I wasn't aware I was looking. Your "boo"lie to you? Awww. Maybe I was invited, does that make the Neanderthal "bang head on rock"? I bet it would sound like a pebble in a coke can. No worries, I'll give her back when I'm done with her. Scouts honor;)
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#72 Aug 6, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>Like a light bulb!
Like a light bulb? Light bulbs have different wattage and lumens. Sooo it's safe to say you're one of the bright ones;) aww you have dim bulb? 5 watts of stupidity?
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#73 Aug 6, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>And what have you been reading, huh?
101 guide to internet insults?
now you've read it's a safeish bet to call someone you don't know fat
but in this instance... epic fail!
hint, for me go with skinny, bony, scrawny or some such
As for my intellect... it's average, so again.. fail
But nice, yes I can be... pass!
Oh, and just in case you feel you want to go for the other classic...
unlike you, I'm not living in my mum's basement and proxying from there ;)
Have a good day
Average intellect? Umm how is that a win exactly? Lmfao That's a fail, ldiot. Judging by the rest of that nonsense I think it's a exaggerated rating. Let's put it where it's suppose to be, below average.

My moms basement? Ohhhhhh you're so original!! Did that sub par iq think that witty little thing up all by its self? Do you have any new material, say at least something used in later 2k's?

Besides, I don't have to talk down to you, heII you already said yourself you're a scrawny ldiot. You're on my team huh? Bahahaha wadda ldiot. Go watch jerry springer or whatever it is you simple minded people do.
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#75 Aug 6, 2013
Dragoon Re-loaded wrote:
Wow. Someone's thong must be very uncomfortable.
Hmm odd how you came up with that reply. Is this how you act when your thong is uncomfortable? The best replies are from experience right?
Dragoons Ghost

United States

#76 Aug 6, 2013
MrThang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm odd how you came up with that reply. Is this how you act when your thong is uncomfortable? The best replies are from experience right?
How odd that you'd call that post a reply.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#77 Aug 6, 2013
*?*'i' think 'we' all decided you were just a -little prick - that was the consensus 'i' do believe!
Therefore your influence and conversation on this forum will be considered as such.
=*= You're all....no explanation needed!=*=
African Shadows returns!!! LMAO

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#78 Aug 6, 2013
0r little Willy...
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#79 Aug 6, 2013
Dragoons Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>How odd that you'd call that post a reply.
A post to/toward me isn't a reply when it's to the things I posted? You're not a bright one either huh? What would it be then when a person does that? Do you officially have to click the reply button to "officially" make it a reply? Lmao wadda ldiot.

Ps. This is a "official" reply. Bahahaha!
Dragoons Ghost

Lexington Park, MD

#80 Aug 6, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
*?*'i' think 'we' all decided you were just a -little prick - that was the consensus 'i' do believe!
Therefore your influence and conversation on this forum will be considered as such.
You sure this thing was African Shadows? African Shadows was a lot smarter.
MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#81 Aug 6, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
*?*'i' "think" 'i' don't give one sht about what 'you' imbeciles agreed upon. Do 'you' comprehend how irrelevant 'you all' are to 'me'?

Perhaps not, since 'you all' are discussing 'me' and 'I'm' not even thinking about 'you' and the 'other' minions. Are 'you''their' flunky or something? The flunkies, flunky. Congratulation on that "promotion"! Lmfao!'i' bet ' you' wear that badge with honor!

MrThang

Montréal, Canada

#82 Aug 6, 2013
Dragoons Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You sure this thing was African Shadows? African Shadows was a lot smarter.
First I was some woman, then a mike, now a Africian shadows.

You're too stupid to see their detective skills are below par huh? 3 people so far and so far they just knew they was right! If you let stupid think for you, then that means you're even more stupid, you know this right?

Look simple one, It's easy. The best way to hide something is in plain sight,) Now don't let that tin foil get too tight.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#83 Aug 6, 2013
Hey wait yall thought I was African shadows just the other day.Lmao. Which one is it! It can't be both of us.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#84 Aug 7, 2013
MrThang wrote:
<quoted text>
Average intellect? Umm how is that a win exactly? Lmfao That's a fail, ldiot. Judging by the rest of that nonsense I think it's a exaggerated rating. Let's put it where it's suppose to be, below average.
My moms basement? Ohhhhhh you're so original!! Did that sub par iq think that witty little thing up all by its self? Do you have any new material, say at least something used in later 2k's?
Besides, I don't have to talk down to you, heII you already said yourself you're a scrawny ldiot. You're on my team huh? Bahahaha wadda ldiot. Go watch jerry springer or whatever it is you simple minded people do.
You're not so bright yourself there

My moms basement comment was irony... it's not original that's the whole point... and about as original as your attempted insults
Do I need to explain further or have you got it now?

Yeah I'll be on your team (pick me! pick me!)... else you might get lonely... and it'll triple the IQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min beatlesinafog 3,768
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min Mechanic 1,390
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min beatlesinafog 17,221
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 6 min beatlesinafog 8,805
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 8 min beatlesinafog 1,894
Word association (Jun '07) 10 min beatlesinafog 3,013
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min dirtclod 168,634
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 16 min Mister_ E 282
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min TALLYHO 8541 41,329
Answer a question with a question 28 min beatlesinafog 229
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min I Am No One_ 165,184
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 1 hr reed 44
More from around the web